• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 284 Views, 0 Comments

Diamonds are my Bestfriend. - princess-shy-writes-



A new-comer into the fashion world has come. This girl might seem innocent, but wait until you meet the REAL Beau Sancy

  • ...
 0
 284

2. 'Moring My Uncharming Diamond.

2-Good Morning, Goodbyes and Ponyville


Celestia sun shone brightly all over Equestria as ponies awoken. Beau yawned sleepy as she woke up with messy hair and smiled. She got up from bed and went to get dressed and take a shower.

Rarity wasn't yet awake, and it didn't seem she would be anytime soon. The soft snore coming from the mare's muzzle could reassure you if you were in doubt.

Beau was getting out from her suitcase a dress, mixed with different types of blues, a crown with a diamond on it, and slippers, the same color as the dress. She put all of them on and took off the gigantic diamond she had on her neck. This, was the same diamond that Rarity had noticed last time.

She changed the ribbon to match the rest of her outfit. Before putting it on she took a good look at it, having random flash backs. One of them involved the pony who had given her this diamond, a blue maned Pegasus colt, and how they meet eachother.

The second one still had that colt in it, yet this time, he was giving her the diamond. And not only that but a sentence ran across her mind as that memory flashed by. "Would you like to spend the rest of your days with me?" Beau recalled him saying.

She shook her head no longer allowing these flashbacks. She felt sad inside. She could have in fact thrown that thing out the window right now, but she knew she couldn't. This amulet reminded her of all the mistakes she'd made back then, and how she would no longer have anypony or anything come through out her dreams now. Beau then tied it around neck, and got to doing her hair.

Beau only made a ponytail in her hair thinking that the crown and the fact that her hair was naturally curly would do the trick. And went to see if her lovely roommate was yet to be awoke.

Rarity was indeed wake. In fact she was already dressed. Her dress was simple, gold on the tips and orange as the base, yet the Perls she had on made it seem altogether great. Rarity had just awoken, but she had more experience with getting dressed quickly than Beau had and could get ready in less than 5 minutes.

"Good Morning Darling!" Rarity said excitedly.

"'Morning Miss Rarity! I love your outfit, it's simple yet so wonderful!" Beau smiled as she used her magic to make the bed quickly.

"Thank you. Beau I know it's early, but I got a train to catch back to Ponyville and won't be able to say my regards to most of my friends here... Will you mind telling them that I said goodbye?" Rarity said. She really wished she could stay longer, yet, this was the only on going train to Ponyville today, and she just couldn't stay here that night.

"Well that's a shame, Rarity. I must say I will gladly do so, just one question, do you know if there are any..... Houses for sale over in Ponyville?" Beau asked a little ashamed. She wasn't just about to go back to living at.... There. Where he lived. Even though she bought that property and he didn't even sleep there anymore. She didn't even want to live in the same city as him. It made her feel sick.

"Why, yes, are you looking for a new place to live in?" Rarity would love someone new coming into her town. Even more if it was a fashion pony. As you see, not many were known to be fashionistas and to live their life in an old simple town like Ponyville.

"I am," Beau said. Hmmm heaven knows, maybe, just maybe, she could find someplace in Ponyville and go on to the next town to buy her next home.... "Perhaps you should ask somepony else who woke up just as early to say goodbye to your dearest friends, I am afraid I too have a train to catch to Ponyville."

Rarity's eyes glimmered in exitment as she grinned and spoke "Well then, it seems so."