• Published 14th Jun 2012
  • 1,335 Views, 56 Comments

The Seventh Element - GunslingerWhiteRose



A mystical dragon, changed forms, awkwardness, and new ideals.

Comments ( 9 )

Erk. Sky Light really irritates me. I appreciate his character, but he's just so... Argh!
Other than that minor grating, this story is really good. Loving it!

P.S. Don't let him beat up Rainbow again, please. It really goes against my principles.

This is Australia...

1166312 Sky Light just wants everything back in order. He wants peace and harmony to return. And let's face it. Celestia let's the Elements of Harmony get away with alot of sh:fluttercry:t. Sky Light noticed this and called her out. He can't help but not get angry. He's a good guy, but just stubborn, broken and all around very temperamental.

I've actually been thinking about giving up this fic. I felt as if I wasn't doing a good job, that the standards on FimFiction was too different than FanFiction. I felt as if no pony was reading my fic anymore, that the work of art I have been making wasn't good. That I wasn't good. But your support has got me back on track. I'll write more to make sure my lone fan will be happy. And not just my lone fan, but for myself too. I'll get started on the new chapter right now!! :raritystarry:

1194858 Yes! Even If I am the only one reading the story, I am liking it.
And I'm not just saying that. This story is really good. Even if other people Don't think so.
And I wasn't taking Sky Light's past into account, so...

In Life, Happiness is good. I always try to make others Happy. (I also have a bit of a habit of capitalising random words.)
And no, I'm Not a human embodiment of Pinkie Pie. (But that would be kind of cool.)It's just... I do Crazy things, and those Crazy things make people laugh.
Remember what they say in Monty Python. "Always look on the Bright Side of Life!"
Keep up the good work. No you know what? Scratch that. Keep smiling!:twilightsmile:

This is Australia...

EDIT: Wait, how many elements are we up to now? Also, I just noticed, the previous Five posts have Been between just me and you.:rainbowlaugh:

1195373 thanks. I really do need somepony supporting me. :raritywink:

Elements? Well... Time to explain. The Elements of Harmony ate the embodiment of friendship. The elements of life are all about the embodiment of the joy of life. Just like the elements of harmony, to truly enjoy life, you need honesty, loyalty, kindness, generosity and laughter. But to make those possible, you need a little magic. Those are the elements of Harmony.

However, like the elements of Harmony, the elements of Life require the seventh element. The seventh element is a combination between all of the elements of harmony. Can you think of the one thing that is a combination between them all? If you do, then kudos to you. If not, then it's ok. But along in life, not only will good things happen to you, but so will bad things. Which comes to the seven elements of death. Or Seven Deadly Sins.

Each holder of these elements will have to grow not only physically, but also emotionally. Only then, will their true powers be unleashed.

Did I just ramble? :twilightblush:

1196292 No you weren't rambling, that was actually really helpful, Seeing the developments in the characters is really interesting.
Also, I just re-read the entire story. Some comments:
I really like the character of Glenn. I just Love what you've Created with him. Also, I really like how You've developed the character of Gilda. Many stories I've read keep Gilda as a snob, and just generally uncool. But in your story, Gilda and Glenn seem like the cool Aunt and Uncle that everyone wishes they have.
Watching the development of Pinkie is really interesting. We all know what her personality is, and now I understand why she's changed, But it still seems very abrupt. I realise that there are huge periods of time that pass when we dont see her, but she still seems to be changing very rapidly.
One part that I think You've done reslly well is the scenes leading up to and including Granny Smith's death. You seem to have portrayed them perfectly, which is a rarity in fanfics. I really like how you tell her life story, and expose her 'smoothness' when interrogating Rarity.
Related, I really liked the fight scene between Applebloom and Diamond Tiara, And how Applebloom got away with it. That was really cool
Also, is Dark Night to Lunar what Nightmare Moon is to Luna? Or is it slightly different? I didn't quite understand that.

You Know the best part of being the only reader of this story? I can finally say, without a shadow of a doubt, that I am the Number One Fan of something. Not many people can actually say that.
By the way, sorry for not replying for ages, but I've had computer problems. Also, I'm in Year 12 and the HSC is coming up, so my comments may start to get intermittent and short. Don't panic! I will still be reading!
By the way, just out of interest, What country do you live in? You don't have to say if you don't want to. I live in Australia.

Your Number One Fan
-Tim:pinkiesmile:

This is Australia...

1. I have read stories like that too! I felt as if Gilda was just a child in the show, and that she needed a wake up call. That not everything is meant to be cool or uncool. And the fact that I created Glenn for her, I gave her a shot at being happy while learning that the meaning of life isnt about being cool, it's finding that one person who changes you for the better.
2. Dont worry, I'll get more into that.
3. Yeah. I love Granny Smith. She's the old lady I want to be when I'm old. Which is why I killed her off early. I'm sparing her. :(
4. Yeah. I don't like Diamond Tiara. She's a b:yay:tch. So for my personal amusement, I had Apple Bloom kick her ass.
5. The whole Lunar/Dark Night thing is like Luna/Nightmare Moon except in male version. Plus, I see guys as physically stronger than girls, so I see them as alot stronger than their female counterparts. I really get into it in the story. So you'll have to wait.
6. It's awesome! I finally have a #1 fan! :starryeyed: I know how you feel man. I'm in my senior year in highschool as well. By the way, it's the United States. I'm an AhmerikCAN! 

1231955
Where are you?! Are you there?! Apologies for not saying anything in weeks, but I was looking through my old favorites, and I found this. your tone in your last post suggests that you have more written, or at least more ideas. I would love it if you posted more. This is a good story, and I miss it.

This is Australia...

>> ThatPoemGuy Yes, I'm still here. I've just been lazy as all Tartarus. I'm still writing, but I was considering giving up again. But, I realize, I can't give up. I have to finish this. I can't start something and give up half way through. So I'll start writing again! :raritywink:

2344130
I had since given up on this. Too many plot threads. And I guess Fluttershy turning male also turned me off. :ajsleepy:

Login or register to comment