• Published 12th Mar 2016
  • 1,676 Views, 60 Comments

Alien: Twilight MIA - TwiRaptor



I thought I could escape, I thought it was over but its not....the creature....it followed us and its killing has only just begun ~ Twilight Sparkle

  • ...
4
 60
 1,676

Epilogue

Twilight's eyes shoot open and she began to gasp for air, the alicorn quickly moved her hoof over her chest and let out a loud scream in pain. Rolling to the right she falls onto her belly and cries as the pain increased, the room was dark and the walls were thumping and the ship appeared to not be moving anymore.

"Help!!! HELP ME!!!" Twilight reaches out to the nothing that lay in front of her...the tears in her eyes roll from her face and to the floor. Twilight let her hoof fall knowing no pony would grab it and pull her out of this. Never before did she feel so alone. "H-Help m-m-me.....please" Twilight slowly lowered her head to the cold metal and the pain in her chest started to ease up. She was awake now so that must mean the queen was too and things appeared to be picking back up where they left off. "I'm sorry...I did wrong...I have made mistakes" Twilights nose pressed against the floor and the tears puddled around it. "I have killed....stolen...and lied" Twilight began to cry as she spoke no longer able to hold back her tear filled please for the wrong she did back at Valuntas, even if it was survival, it was still wrong. "Please! Please don't let me die...not like this....I still have so much to live for" Twilight stopped and quickly sat up as the pain returned, "NO! Please....don't do this..." she fell back as it came back once again, her wings laying flat against the ground and blood starting to leak from her nose Twilight was unable to speak as she stared up at the ceiling. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!! FUCK!" Twilight screamed and reached her hoof up to the ceiling.

"Go!! Move! We are running out of time!" A voice shouted as light now burst into the area, ponies came rushing in and Twilight didn't move, she couldn't. "Take her to isolation, if everything fails the creature will have nowhere to go, move now!" Twilight sniffled blood and tears as she lay still screaming and crying. The pain made all her mussels tighten as she screamed, Twilight felt many ponies place their hooves on her and she was lifted into the air. Twilight cried more and harder as she was moved. "Careful....careful....now!"


"NO! Owww!! AHHHHHH!!!" Twilight screamed again as she was practically tossed into the grip of some ponies magic and she was cradled in like a child she was then walked into the light. She used all her strength to look to see who they were, who was cradling her?


"Bring her to Isolation" the same voice said again and she could feel them quickly take a corner as she was being carried, it had to be a unicorn right, to use magic? Twilight used her strength to look, it was....it wasn't a unicorn at all. "Move!! Now!!" Seeing who it was made Twilight smile, even with all the pain she was experiencing. The pain was practically covered up with joy at who was carrying her, Twilight managed to force something out.

"Thank you....."Twilight said softly before the pain finally caused her to black out.

Author's Note:

Thats it! I hope you enjoyed this!

What does it mean? Could this be? What am I up too here? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....maybe I am just teasing you with this or maybe I am not.

See you again soon

Comments ( 5 )

I had absolutely no idea that this was going to have a epilogue. It doesn't matter because Twilight has a chance at living. I wonder who was carrying her that made her fill with joy. I'm looking through my mind on this one. Let's see there's Celestia, Luna, one of the elements, Sunset, White, Discord maybe because that's possible, and who else. No one else comes to mind but them not being a unicorn scratches some off the list except for the Celestia and Luna because their alicorns or if it isn't them then who I wonder. All well again great work on this story and hope you can continue the other stories you have soon.

7101917 Weyland be assholes, enough said, this wont last long...right?

7545942 That actually still has too come, it will come but not in this story. The filly deaths are tough and will forever be remembered. Rest in peace little ones~

nice work.

9552975
Xenomorphs tend to change people ... or ponies in this case. After everything that has happened, I believe Twilight Sparkle is having a rough time with her own emotions and trust.

Login or register to comment