• Published 12th Mar 2016
  • 1,676 Views, 60 Comments

Alien: Twilight MIA - TwiRaptor



I thought I could escape, I thought it was over but its not....the creature....it followed us and its killing has only just begun ~ Twilight Sparkle

  • ...
4
 60
 1,676

Stopping Panic

Twilight was pushing against the troops as they prevented her from leaving, they were looking around the blood painted room for the creature but with no prevail. The chestbursters prison was smashed on the floor from the commotion. Twilight was so angry she even attempted to bite one of the troops. Coco was talking tot he Weyland in charge to convince him to let her go, that she wasn't a harm but the more Twilight resisted the harder it became for Pammel to convince the troops.

"You did this!! You assholes, this is all your fault!" Twilight screamed at on of the troops flaring her wings as she pushed against them in resistance. "You can't stop this! You can't get it back!" Twilight looked around and the troops inside the room began to seal the door and the vent entrance making sure nothing could get through it. They were attempting to keep this a secret, again, hide it from everypony on station and they seemed to believe they were going to trap it by sealing the room up. Coco walked up as Twilight continued with her rant, as soon as the earthpony was behind Twilight the troops backed off.

"Twilight!! Calm down, everything is under control" the mare turned Twilight around with both hooves and then took the alicorns hooves over her own. "Whatever is going on is nothing we cannot handle, Fortwaid may be smaller but we know how to handle a situation" Twilight shook her head and pushed Coco away.

"You don't know what is going on! We are all standing on a ship doomed to be wiped out and these guys are the ones going to make sure nobody misses you when your gone!" Twilight stomped her hoof and backed away from her friend shaking her head. Twilight looked to the room before it was finally sealed shut. "That won't stop what is coming"

"Panic is something we must prevent in order to accomplish completion of getting rid of whatever did that" Coco walked forward standing her ground for her stations survival but Twilight would not budge. The guards stood still and watched as this all unfolded. "You can't go about this acting crazy if you wish for something to get done!"

"No...your wrong....you can't do this quietly, you can't do this calmly and expect to win" Twilight felt a hoof touch her shoulder, it was Lily, the Pegasus nodded and looked at Coco with a fear in her eyes.

"Coco, you don't understand...something REALLY bad is going on here, me and Gears saw what happened in there. It happened so fast and was over as quick as it started but it wasn't normal....we have to consider that Twilight is right. We could be in some serious trouble right now" Lily's wings drooped to the floor Twilight smiled happy to hear she wasn't alone in the matter. One of the troops stepped aside talking into his radio.

"Yes captain, you are welcome to come down and see now if you want" He looked over at Twilight and smiled, "Yes she is here too" The stallion was talking to himself so others could not hear him. Coco looked at Lily and now Gears who were now standing side by side with Twilight. White Lighting came running through the crowd almost being stopped by multiple guards on his way through, he stopped in front of Twilight unsure what was going on he looked around at all the Weyland.

"Twilight what is going on..." White said backing up, the Weylands stared at him and his Weyland uniform as they all questioned who he was now because of it. "Why are all these guys here?" Twilight looked at the door and giggled before looking at White with a unhappy look on her face.
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The generators were howling as they began to work harder, a maintenance pony was using his wrench too tune them down to prevent a meltdown. He found himself doing this often because of Fortwaids age. The generators that made the place run right were always trying to overwork themselves to explode, luckily he was here to fix them everytime. As he worked on the generators , another pony was in there with him holding the light for him so he could see. It was wet and hot in the room causing the pony holding the light to get tired and move the light around often.

"Will you hold that still, I am going to mess this up! The more you hold it still the less we have to stand in here okay?" The pony continued to hold the light wanting to get out of here as soon as possible, the generators were howling louder as they sat in the room making it very hard to hear anything but themselves after awhile. The light completely went out, tossing his wrench aside with a grunt the work pony turned around angrily, "I told you to hold that light STILL!" As soon as he turned around he fell down seeing the ponies light on the floor covered in slime, the pony nowhere to be seen. "Zilla!! Zilla this isn't funny, these things need work you need to get back here!" His eye became hazy as something fell on him, he wipes it off quickly to see a clear fluid sitting on his hoof. He raised a brow and then looked up when more began to fall on him. "What the" The moment he looked up he was face to face with it, it was Gash. "What the fuck!!" Gash reached down and grabbed the stallion pulling him up against the ceiling. He began to kick and scream as the alien slowly opened its mouth hissing and mouth shaking violently as it opened. "HELP!" Before he could continue to scream for help he fell to the ground with a hole in his head. Gash slowly lowered down to the floor and moved over to the body opening its mouth again the Xenomorph lets out a loud scream and the generators began to work harder again, without the stallion they would overheat. Gash hissed again and then a small Chestburster wiggled up to the corpses and hissed up at the large Xenomorph, Gash turned away and jumped back up into the rafters and left the little one alone with a meal to grow. Gash reached up and ripped down a ventilation vent and crawled inside to get moving through out the ship.

The chestburster crawled up to the face of the dead pony and shoved its head in the head wound created by Gash and crawled inside, the body of the pony began to shake as the small Alien began to crawl around inside the body eating what would satisfy its hunger, as the body shook, blood started to pool from the mouth and the head of the small alien burst out from the mouth and it let out a loud screech as it had finally got a meal to allow it to grow to an adult. At this moment Gash was rushing through the vents to go to the noise, it was attracted to noise.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Twilight slowly sat down and looked at the ponies seated around the table, Coco had her head on the table in shock of what she had heard. Twilight revealed what she knew, that what happened on Voluntas was because of an Alien called a Xenomorph. Coco didn't want to believe it was possible, that another life was the cause of so many other lives ending. Twilight looked at her with a frown as everypony was talking about how to resolve this, if this was an alien, how would they handle it? Twilight looked at White and White looked at her, should they tell them about Weyland?

"Listen everypony, we have got to stop arguing about this! We have the Weyland military on our side. If there is an alien like this alicorn says then we can handle it with them around, case closed" One of the ponies in charge of the ship said mostly directing it to the owner of the station, Coco. In the end it was up to her what would be done. Twilight stood up and shook her head in objection.

"Thats a stupid crutch to lean on, sir, I say you get everypony off of this station and leave the crutch behind to deal with it!" Twilight grunted after speaking. The stallion stared at her and slammed his hoof on the table.

"I have full trust in the Weyland Corp to protect us, we have no reason to evacuate this station, Twilight Sparkle"

"I say we should gas the vents! Thats where it ran too right!?" A mare from the other end of the table stood up and pointed out, the stallion who was in strong support of Weyland looked at her and laughed as he spoke.

"Poisoning ourselves with the gases as we flush the thing out? Your insane!" Coco looked up and stood up with a stern look on her face, she placed a hoof on her head before slamming it down on the table.

"IF THIS THING IS REAL!! Are we really arguing about science fiction? All of you sit down and stop using the word alien or creature, we don't know what we are dealing with" Pammel let out a long sigh as everypony including Twilight took a seat, this caused White to stand up and object to the mare.

"But me and Twilight do know!! We have seen this thing before dammit!!" White flared his fragile changeling wings in anger of being disbelieved. "When we say alien, we mean it Coco!!" Everypony went silent as a pony entered the room. She had a Weyland W on her chest, levitating a gun and slamming it down on the table. Whites eyes widened and he tapped Twilights shoulder to get her attention. The alicorn raised her Gaze and a large blush grew across her face and she stared in disbelief.

"Hello, Twilight Sparkle~!" It was Sunset Shimmer. The unicorn grinned at the alicorn and then looked around the room at everypony as she held up the gun once again and giggled to herself. "I am afraid to agree here but, Twilight and her friend are right, you don't know whats going on! Neither do they however, the only ponies here you need to trust is me and my team. We know how to handle your problem, they don't!" Sunset walked over to Coco and smiled and she smiled back, "What do you say captain?" Twilight looked at Coco and began to shake her head pleading for her to say no. Coco looked at Twilight, she trusted her friend but was unsure what was the right thing too do.

"I....I think...I" Coco shuddered and then stood up, "I order that Weyland troops take full control of the situations on my station!" Twilights ears pin back and she stared at Coco in more disbelief, "Twilight, White, leave this conference at once"

Author's Note:

The artwork and all artwork form now on is created by my artist Pathious


The picture of this chapter is Lily and Twilight standing together agreeing that there is indeed something very wrong here!