• Published 12th Mar 2016
  • 1,677 Views, 60 Comments

Alien: Twilight MIA - TwiRaptor



I thought I could escape, I thought it was over but its not....the creature....it followed us and its killing has only just begun ~ Twilight Sparkle

  • ...
4
 60
 1,677

Queen Twilight Sparkle

Twilights eyes widened as the Xenomorph came down from above, Gash hissed and the troops slowly backed up getting ready for it to make a move. Sunset Shimmer and the rest were just as surprised to see Gash there so quickly. The Xenomorph then lunged smashing itself into the large group knocking them down. White quickly grabbed his gun again and started firing at the troops. Gash swung its tail managing to slam it into one of the guards hips and then used that guard as a ram swinging him at a smaller group of soldiers knocking them down. The troop began to bleed on the floor and Gash didn't let up, picking up one of the soldiers slamming the dagger like tongue into his head now receiving some bullets in the back as the fight now began. Twilight got up and ran for the exit door but was quickly stopped as some more troops burst from there. Gash jumped up into the vent and then traveled quickly to get behind the new troops. White loaded his weapon and looked to Twilight.

"Run!! Get down" Gash slammed down from above and wrapped his tail around one of the ponies neck shattering the bones as the tail quickly constricts them snapping the life out of the troop. Gash quickly jumped onto a wall and then down landing on one of the ponies this one was a mare and she was quickly overwhelmed by the alien and soon had a tail sliding up her rear. The soldiers around her began to fire upon Gash managing to knock him down. Gash screamed and wiggled on the floor in pain but soon the alien got back up and attacked again. "Shit out of ammo, Sunset help me out would you" Sunset looked around and nodded heading over to one of the fallen enemies weapons.

"I'm on my way White!!" Sunset screamed and Gash continued working on protecting the queen, which currently was Twilight Sparkle. The normally stealthy animal was now in the open still managing to take down the ponies that were trying to kill Twilight and her friends. Twilight followed Sunset staying close for protection as the Unicorn began to help White giving him some rounds and firing at the enemy. "This was not on my agenda!" Gash hissed and lunged at the troops again as they continued to shoot at it, allot of the rounds were off but a couple hit the body and chest of the alien. Gash reached out and picked to of the troops up but was knocked down from the other troops. Sunset looked over and gasped. "Awww fuck, fire at them, let Gash get back up" White looked over at the fallen Xenomorph and rolled his eyes, never did he think he would be fighting with the creature. Of course this was only possible because of Twilights pregnancy. White and Sunset shimmer quickly open fire, Lily Grassland picked up a weapon and rushed to help not sure how a gun even worked. Lily aimed down the sites and pulled the trigger the bullet slammed into Gash instead of the troops, the alien got up and looked at her with a loud scream. The troops then loaded their weapons and fired again getting the Xenomorph attention. "watch your fire dammit!"

"I'm sorry, never used one of these before. It won't happen again!" Gash ripped his tail out of the troop and bit the back of the head of another at a very fast pace being so many troops there was little time for Gash to perform slowly deadly kills.

"Shoot it!! SHOOOT IT!" One of the troops screamed and was quickly shushed as Gash placed his hand over the ponies move having got behind the troop. Gash hissed shoving his long tail up into the chest of the pony then letting him go letting gravity rip him off the tail. The troops were shooting at the time, most of the bullets only hit the pony Gash was killing. Gash jumped up and onto the ceiling quickly jumping back down smashing itself into the troops again. Twilight and the rest began to make their way to the other end of the room to get out of here while Gash continued fighting, White and Sunset continued to fire at the troops. White got allot of body shots, Sunset hit the heads every time she pulled the trigger. Lily got excited and quickly ran for the door, Twilight reached out to stop her and missed. Lily made it to the door coming face to face with the second Xenomorph who seemed to be waiting their the whole time. Lily screamed and the Xenomorph grabbed her by the head. The mare kicked and screamed as she was picked up. Twilight screamed at the alien hoping it would let her go.

"No! Lily!! NOOOO! Let her GO!" Lily cried as the tears fell from her face, the aliens lips shook and the mouth slowly opened. Lily's body shook in fear as she was dangling above ground now that she was face to face with it. The xenomorph hissed and the tail rammed up into her back and she screamed in pain as the blood ran down her hind legs as they shook, "NO!" The Xenomorph let her go and quickly jumped up into the vent. Lily shakily stood up and looked to her new friend holding her hoof out to them. Twilight quickly ran to go get her, the tears rested in lily's eyes as she spoke holding her hoof out still.

"H-Help m-m-me" She was then picked up by the shoulders and pulled up into the vent with one last scream before blood began to drip from the vent. Twilight fell to her knees and Gash rushed by as a troop was about to grab her, Gash snarled and shoved the dagger tongue twice into the face of the attacker.

The Xenomorph screamed as the remaining troops began to back off. The alien looked to them and the spit that was now mixed with acid blood dripped from the mouth. Gash walked slowly their way as the bullets stop, they were running away it seemed. Gash rushed after one of them and grabbed them quickly turning them around. The Xenomorph stared down at the mare and pressed its lips onto her forehead letting the blood spit mix fall melting the ponies face away. She screamed loudly and her body convulsed until she went limp and Gash threw her down. Twilight looked at the creature as the troops were gone, he slowly moved to a vent and had plenty of bullet holes in the side area. Gash growled and reached up for the vent, Twilight smiled, the xenomorph inside her made her connect with Gash on a different level. As the creature was about to leave a loud gun went of and Gash fell in mid jump to the vent.

"NO!!!" Twilight jumped up and was stopped by White and Sunset Shimmer, "Gash!" Twilight screamed and White looked around for where it came from. The Xenomorph growled getting back up and another bullet slammed into the chest of the alien and Gash screamed up looking up to the ceiling and the escape he could make but was unable to reach. Gash fell to the ground as another bullet slammed into him,Twilight reached out and Gash started to crawl across the floor slowly as the acid blood started to badly pour from the body. Twilight teared up feeling sad seeing the creature in pain. Gash reached out to the group of ponies as if asking for their help , another round went off and White began to freak out.

"Where is it coming from dammit!!" Gash screamed and the creatures dome head smacked the ground from the bullet smacking the back of the creature. "Son of a bitch what the fuck!" Gash reached and stopped moving, Twilight pushed her friend off of her and ran out to the Alien, Gash was breathing slowly and laid there motionless in the body. The tail of the creature began to curl up close to the chest.Twilight stopped falling to the ground moving over to him laying her head on his dome. White stepped out and pointed up in the rafters.

"there he is, sniper rifle!" White then looked and started to shoot, the soldier ran off quickly leaving the weapon behind. Twilight began to cry on the aliens head, her tears looked like shiny diamonds as they rested on the beautiful dome of Gash. Gash was alive but not for much longer, Sunset stayed back allowing Twilight to be close to it, Gash wasn't going to hurt her. Twilight was the Queen in the aliens brain right now and thats why the Xenomorph fell to this point, to protect her a great creature must die. Gash seemed to pure from the ponies head resting on his. Twilight looked at his neck and noticed a scare that was a line of three circles, she moved her hoof along his dome and across the gash mark that was all dry , no longer leaking acid blood so Twilight wouldn't get hurt as she pet Gash.

"Your a good boy, thank you..." Gash hissed and the tail moved closer to him as the jaw of the creature finally went limp and the spit finally stopped dripping from it. Gash...was dead. Twilight was slowly pulled off the Xenomorph and Sunset Shimmer brought her into a hug, they had lost so much and now their main protection was dead. One alien down, Twilight couldn't help but cry about it. Gash had flipped the coin when she had the Queen in her, from wanting nothing more than her blood on the floor too being her guard. Twilight looked at the dead alien and reached out to him, White coughed and tossed his gun to the ground.

"Lets get out of here...we are running out of time. Come on" Twilight nodded and stared at Gash as they all began to leave, the large creature that took on an entire station was gone, fell to Weyland Yutani. Twilight started to think about the marks on the creatures neck and looked to Sunset Shimmer.

"Where did Gash come from, Sunset?" Twilight said softly and Sunset looked over and frowned, it was time, time for her to know everything. The evacuation wasn't far and she knew there was enough time to tell her. "Tell me...please"

Author's Note:

Gash is dead and its finally time to know, his origins, the truth of where he came from and the truth of what is too come. Only two chapters remain.