• Published 12th Mar 2016
  • 1,676 Views, 60 Comments

Alien: Twilight MIA - TwiRaptor



I thought I could escape, I thought it was over but its not....the creature....it followed us and its killing has only just begun ~ Twilight Sparkle

  • ...
4
 60
 1,676

The Rescue

The ships lights were flickering as the remaining Valuntas debris passed, Twilight and the rest lay in the same room unconscious from the tossing and turning of their ship. The dead body of Sweetie Belle lay in the corner with her chest ripped open by the chestburster's birth. As Twilight begins to wake she tries to focus at the center of the room. Something was laying there that wasn't pony. The alicorn pulled herself to her feet and noticed White Lightning and Scootaloo were laying in the room knocked out cold. As her vision cleared she jumped back away from the center of the room. Between the three ponies was the facehugger, it was dead on the floor. Motionless and no signs of injury Twilight was unsure why it was dead. Twilight rubbed the back of her head groaning, she hit her head hard after that little creature tripped her up.

"White, Scootaloo, get up! We have to get out of this room now!" Twilight stumbled as she attempted to walk over to her friends. Twilight fells on the floor before she could get to them, the ship began to make loud metal on metal screeches. The alicorn pulled herself back onto her hooves and the ship shook some more, Twilight rubbed it off as just more slow moving debris to comfort herself as she fell again next to Scootaloo. The filly showed no signs of waking up yet. The ship shook again and that's when the door to the outside started to spark on the crack where the door met the frame. Twilight pulled Scootaloo close to her body and covered her with a wing. The sparks reached the floor and stopped and then the door finally opened. At the door was a long tube connected to the ship and ponies were standing inside, one of them was holding a cutting tool and the rest were carrying weapons. Twilight's eyes widened and she used her magic while she was still out of sight to grab her gun that had been tossed on the floor during the commotion.

"Take a look around, take everything you can that could tell us what happened, NOW! Look for Twilight" one of the stallion spoke in a blank tone but it showed a slight hint of concern. "I wan to know what happened back there, I want to know everything" Twilight looked over and raised her gun slowly to point at the group of ponies who were clueless of her being right there. The room was darker and the lights flickering making it hard to notice where everything was. " She will be able to tell us everything" Twilight watched the ponies as they walked around the room and was surprised to see one of them starting to pick up the dead facehugger. Twilight let go of Scootaloo and shook her head as they put it in a large glass container.

"sir, what should we do with this thing? What is this thing is a better question" the stallion said to the pony in charge with a raised brow holding the glass jar. "It looks like a crab had some baby with a spider and the child had some major birth defects" As the stallion in charge was about to speak a small screech was heard in the corner of the room. Twilight got up slowly and looked over too see the chestburster attempting to climb up the wall but with no prevail. A pony walked over to it and jumped back waving a pony to come over and scoop it up in a container like they did with the facehugger.

"Over here! OVER HERE!! Come see this thing!" A pony came over and quickly came up carefully and delicately scooped it up into a glass container. The alien pushed against the wall of the glass hissing and trying to get out attempting to bite through the glass. Twilight got up and was immediately halted by a pony.

"No! Stop it! Let go of me that thing will kill us all" Twilight wiggled as she was being held there, the stallion in charge grew happy to see her and quickly walked up to her. He was wearing a mask which made it hard to identify him. "Let me go!"

"Twilight, calm down, we are here to help you! Calm down!!"

"Get off me!! Kill that thing now!" the two ponies walked passed as Twilight screamed at them. They carried the creature out of the ship and into their own. "No, you don't know what your doing!" The stallion shook his head and nodded soon afterwards. Twilight looked at him and the other ponies started waking up White and Scootaloo. White was out of it and was easily woken, the ponies picked up the still sleeping Scootaloo and brought her across the docking tube and into the other ship. "Stop it! Let her go!" Twilight shook herself free and the stallion ripped off his mask to reveal himself...but it wasn't a he at all. It sounded like one before but it wasn't one. It was a mare.

"Twilight stop!" the mare reached out and her voice caused Twilight to stop. She recognized her voice, it couldn't actually be though could it? Twilight turned around and it was who she thought it was. Coco Pammel, the mare smiled softly and no longer sounded bossy or angry with the mask off. It was kind Coco now. "Twilight, I am sorry I should have said it was me when I saw you but I was scared with all thats been going on. All I have been thinking about is my stations connections with Valuntas and now that Valuntas is gone its all I can think about" Coco sounded upset as she lowered her head, "We were talking a moment ago with you on the radio, that stallion voice you hear was me!" Coco smiled and looked up to the alicorn, Twilight had tears in her eyes and the two quickly found themselves in a tight hug, the thought of the alien they just brought over to the rescue vessel slipped Twilights mind while she was having this moment. White stood in the center of the room talking to one of the other ponies asking what was going on.

"Coco its so good to see a friendly face! I am so sorry I acted this way, I didn't know you were my rescue!" Twilight opened her wings and wrapped them around the small earthpony to embrace the hug more.

"Its alright, its funny really, when I heard you voice I almost broke into tears. It has been so long sense I have heard from you, that and knowing you came from Valuntas made me want to cry more after what happened" Coco stopped and rubbed her chin, "Whatever happened up there anyways" Twilight separated the hug and forced a smile not opening her mouth about what happened there, "The last thing we saw was the place rip apart...some ponies are even starting to think it was done intentionally but nopony can prove it. We can talk about that more later, right now we need to bring you to Fortwaid Station"
..........................................................................................................................................................................

Twilight leaned back in her seat as the rescue pod began its way to the station, the pod was much larger than the ambulance, Twilight looked out the window and quickly began to realize that everypony who had rescued them must really want to know about Valuntas because they were dragging the remains of the ambulance with them for testing. Twilight frowned and held Scootaloo on her lap as the filly remained asleep, as she thought about their destination the alicorn remembered her first conversation with Sunset when she arrived to Valuntas station. Her first question to Sunset was 'So how are the bunks here? I hear they are better than Fortwaid Station's.' Sunset quickly responded by letting Twilight know the difference between Valuntas and Fortwaid. Valuntas was a luxury station and Fortwaid wasn't

"White, have you been to Fortwaid before?" Twilight looked away from the window and to the stallion, White looked over and shook his head as a reply to her. "Well I have, I actually spent a night there before arriving at Valuntas....so heads up....your not going to sleep well at all the first night" White rolled his eyes and sighed hearing that. Coco was walking around the area thinking to herself about what could have happened, it seemed to be all she cared about. Twilight didn't mind of course, she wasn't surprised by the confusion that everypony was having. They would never understand it unless they knew the truth of the events that actually happened to Valuntas. Coco continued to talk into her radio as she paced.

"What do you mean it was an accident? A station does not blow up like that just because a couple stabilizers blow, you can't fool me on that one, sir" Coco placed a hoof on her face and nodded as somepony responded to her on the other end. "Sir, I am telling you that Fortwaid is getting down to the details on this! This explosion was intentional and caused not by blown fuses and stabilizers! A pony , a group of ponies, or a corporation of some kind did this" Twilight moved Scootaloo over to White so that the alicorn could stand up, Twilight slowly made her way over to Coco and smiled. " Yes, we do have three survivors....of course they are legit" Coco had her mask on so she sounded like the stallion again and a bit more pushy and bossy, "Come on do you believe that! That's the most stupid thing I have ever heard!" Coco shook her head and ended the call with these words, "We are arriving at Fortwaid with the cargo and evidence, over" Coco took of her mask and turned to Twilight, "Hello Twilight"

"Coco? Is everything alright? What was all that about?" Twilight raised a brow feeling a bit uncomfortable being talked about over the radio even if her name wasn't used. "Who were you talking too?" Twilight moved a bit closer and was shut out.

"Twilight no, I can't tell you anything that your not apart of. If you would like to help, you can start by explaining the events on Valuntas" Coco had been pushing this on her ever sense they left, Twilight denied to cooperate everytime.

"I can't Coco....not now....not yet" Twilight looked down and the ship came to a stop as it now connected to Fortwaid Station.

"Fair enough, when you decide to cooperate then you can know the things I am doing" coco turned away and quickly walked away. The ponies that worked for her walked by with the glass containters that contained items, one contained the rather still chestburster, the thing didn't appear to be growing. White stood by Twilight with Scootaloo on his back. They both looked concerned as the creature was brought aboard Fortwaid Station. White looked over too Twilight and narrowed his eyes at her.

"Please...Please tell me they know what they are doing! If they don't we are all dead, you know that right?" White stomped his hoof and Twilight shook her head, "Twilight, you need to stand up! Stop being so weak...I get your hurt but...sometimes you need to move that past you to get things done. If you don't say something, then I will" White walked away now boarding Fortwaid Station.