• Published 1st Mar 2016
  • 243 Views, 2 Comments

A Fear Worse Than Most Feared - Josh Crapo



When Ponyville mysteriously disappears, nine ponies investigate, with the help of nine of an unlikely kind. Together they are looking for a cause for everything that's happened the past week.

  • ...
 2
 243

Epilogue: Future

"Is this thing on? Okay good. Hey Aura Draft. Air Wiff. Wrench. Hope any of you are seeing this. This message is being recorded because I have become an alicorn. Yes, complete with the horn and wings. I know, it’s insane. This is what I’d woken up to this morning. The sun’s out, such a beautiful day. I bet it’d be a perfect day to go flying. I have no idea how to fly yet. Air Wiff, I hope you can teach me flight. I hope Aura Draft can teach me at the very least levitation. The more I think about it, the less I take pride in using my mouth. Wrench, thanks for your help. I probably wouldn’t wake up to this if it weren’t for you. Well, I have to go now. Don’t want to stay in here too long."...

..."Hello? Dry Stone? Air Wiff? I know it’s been awhile since we’ve talked. But I’ve got some news for y’all. I woke up to wings on my back. Yes, I’ve become an alicorn. Air Wiff, do you think you can teach me how to fly? If yes, then thank you so much. Dry Stone, thank you for encouraging me to show what magic I’m capable of. We probably couldn’t have gotten out of this mess if it weren’t for you. Well, it’s a fine day outside. I think I’ll take a walk. See ya!"...

..."Alright. Lens is clean. And recordings not on- wait. Oh, darn it! Might as well. Whoever watches this, hello. Dry Stone. Aura Draft. Wrench. Endy. Hut. Wrench, thanks for saving my life during that earthshake. I don’t know where I’d be today if you didn’t do what you did at that time months ago. Also, the reason why you can only see up to my muzzle is because I woke up to this. Yeah. I’ve become an alicorn. Things will be crazy in the next week so, so I won’t be able to update anypony on my stuff yet. Endy, I hope you’re watching this. You won’t be disappointed to what I have to say. Thanks for supporting me when I needed it most. Last week I heard a new song from Dry Stone. I think it went something like this. (Singing) The tide of travel always keeps you movin’, hoping you would see me once again. I welcome your travels far and wide, because the limit passes skies, of our lovely land of companions. (Talking) Thanks everypony. I’m gonna go for a fly outside. Bye!"...

..."Hello everypony. How’s it going in Equestria? Things doing fine? It’s been so much cooler ever since Shell ever took control of the sun and the moon. I’m glad Equestria’s back to its former glory. I hope the ponies that have survived that rough week several months ago have warmed up to Shell ruling both Equestria and Changico. Whenever she needs me to take over, I’ll be there. Shell, I cannot thank you enough for your promotion. I know I keep saying this, but I will not disappoint you. I keep that as a promise every day. And I’m proud of it. Signing out for a little while. See you around."...

Months after the investigation, everything has turned relatively normal. The nine ponies have separated to run cities spread out across Equestria, three of which have turned into alicorns. Queen Shell regularly visits the ponies as she’s been ruler of both Equestria and Changico for months now. And now, all is fine at last.

Comments ( 2 )

This is a conversion of a play.

What is this play?

Login or register to comment