• Published 12th Jun 2012
  • 2,126 Views, 34 Comments

A touch of youth - Raised_on_Shoegaze



When one of Twilight's spells backfires Celestia becomes a filly.

  • ...
8
 34
 2,126

Party invitations

Pinkie had lived a short but nonetheless very good life. She had made many friends, gone on many adventures, and felt many emotions during her life and it was safe to say that if her life ended at this very moment she would go into the afterlife without any regrets.

“YOU LOST THE PRINCESS!” Twilight shrieked for what could have been the hundredth time within the last fifteen minutes as she tipped over a bookshelf and allow it to fall onto the floor. Pinkie Pie huddled in fear alongside her friends in a corner of the library staring fearfully at the purple unicorn, silently hoping the unicorn would continue to direct her anger towards the bookshelves instead of at them.

“She said she was sorry.” Rainbow Dash said timidly, earning her a fiery glare from the apprentice magician currently tearing apart the inside of the library.

“Oh yeah, sorry makes everything better doesn’t it!” Twilight said with a strong dose of sarcasm as she did so.

“You’d better hope it does.” Spike muttered to himself from the kitchen where he was hiding, the purple unicorn turned her head towards the room and started stomping angrily towards her assistant.

“What was that?” Twilight hissed at her assistant, who started to shiver violently in fear. Twilight gave a low growl as her horn started to glow.

“If you don’t tell me what you said in five seconds I’ll roast you alive.” Twilight growled at her assistant, who continued to stare at his master in fear.

“Five...four....three...two..”

“You’d-better-hope-saying-you’re-sorry-makes-princess-Celestia-forgive-you-otherwise-she’ll-get-creeped-out-by-you-turning-into-a-filly-so-you-could-make-her-fall-in-love-with-you-and-she-ll-probably-never-talk-to-you-again!” Spike frantically yelled, before placing his claws over his head protectively. “Please don’t kill me.” The dragon begged as he held his claws over his head and closed his eyes, expecting to be roasted alive at any moment. After a few seconds past the dragon timidly opened one of his eyes and to his surprise, he found Twilight standing in front of him with her head facing the ground and a few sobs escaping her mouth.

“Are you okay?” The dragon asked the purple unicorn in front of him, who appeared to ignore him and continued sobbing. The purple dragon let out a sigh, before turning his head towards the kitchen’s entrance, where Twilight’s group of friends had gathered.

“I think I broke Twilight.”


“What’s a slumber party?” The princess asked her newfound friend, who was presently seated at a desk in her room making invitations out of construction paper for the aforementioned slumber party. The orange pegasus looked up from her work and gave the princess a smile.

“It’s like a sleep over, with more than one friend.” Scootaloo said, before diverting her attention back towards the two invitations on the table, mentally commenting to herself that it would be a lot more difficult to make the invitations if she had more friends. The young princess seemed to think about the explanation her newfound friend gave her for a few seconds before she opened her mouth to speak.

“So...kind of like what we did last night?” Celestia asked her friend, who paused in her work as a blush formed upon her orange cheeks.

“Kind of like that, except with more ponies.” Scootaloo explained, hoping that the explanation would be enough to satisfy her friends curiosity.

“So, will I have to kiss all your friends as well?” Celestia asked nervously, causing Scootaloo to chuckle before turning her head away from her work to face her fillyfriend.

“We might play spin the bottle later and then you might have to kiss one of them.” Scootaloo said with a smile upon her face. “But, unless it’s part of a game, you won’t need to kiss anyone but me.” Scootaloo said with a somewhat seductive smile on her face as she stood up from the chair in front of her desk and walked over to her fillyfriend laying on her bed.

“Afterall, kisses are special. You only give them to the ones you love.” Scootaloo said, as she leaned in and laid a gentle kiss upon Celestia’s lips. The princess gave a smile which returned by the pegasus before a contemplative expression overtook her facial features.

‘But what if I fall in love with one of your friends?” Celestia asked. “Or one of Twilight’s friends? Or one of the ponies in town?” Celestia asked again, earning a look of confusion from the pegasus standing in front of her.

“I’m afraid I don’t understand what you’re saying.” Scootaloo said with the same look of confusion evident on her face. This caused Celestia to let a sight escape from her mouth as she attempted to find the right words to explain her previous inquiry.

“What if I fall in love with more than one pony?” Celestia asked, earning a mildly shocked expression from Scootaloo. “Is it possible to love two different ponies at the same time?” Celestia asked, earning an even greater look of shock and confusion upon Scootaloo’s face.

“You’re referring to Twilight aren’t you.” Scootaloo said with a look of anger starting to form on her face, as Celestia’s eyes widened.

“Of course not.” Celestia said, which seemed to calm down the orange pegasus slightly. “I’m just asking if it’s possible for a pony to be loved by two ponies at the same time.” Celestia said, causing Scootaloo to pause for a few seconds and contemplate what her fillyfriend had said. After a small amount of contemplation Scootaloo opened her mouth to speak.

“I wouldn’t call myself an expert on the subject, but I do know that I probably wouldn’t be able to share you with another pony.” Scootaloo said as she started to nuzzle the neck of her princess, mentally making a note of how soft the skin on her neck felt as she did so. “The jealousy would probably destroy me.” Scootaloo said with a minuscule smile, before she kissed the soft skin on Celestia’s neck, which caused Celestia to emit a sound similar to a cat purring that caused Scootaloo to grin.

“What’s jealousy?” Celestia asked, earning her a sigh from the red pegasus who turned her back towards the princess and moved back towards her desk.

“If Twilight tries to flirt with you, then you’ll probably find out.” Scootaloo said with a bitter expression on her face as she continued working on the invitations for her slumber party.

Comments ( 5 )

Well this is nice and bizarre...

loving it so far :heart:

:scootangel:<---this is not red

825129 My sincerest apologies. I've just edited the chapter so the mistake should be fixed. Thank you for pointing out my mistake.

yes she is red and the white house is black now

Login or register to comment