• Published 23rd May 2016
  • 430 Views, 4 Comments

Cruel Fluttershys Return - OceanRider



What will happen when the alternate Fluttershy that discord created comes back and is loose in ponyville.

  • ...
4
 4
 430

The night before part 2

Author's Note:

sorry this chapter is so late but as I said on my blog posts I have been busy with finals and regents exams. I really don't like tests also.

I know the way Cruel Fluttershy comes is a little obvious, but this just felt right. Sorry if that bugs you.:ajsleepy:

I do realize all the dislikes I get and it does put a bit of a downfall on my self as a teen please just leave it blank it just makes me feel better.

Discord looked up and down at the screen numerous times not being able to believe what he saw. "I knew it was my magic." Discord said out loud to himself.

On the screen the device read that it was remains from that time Discord corrupted the mane 6. But how could that be Twilight cured them. "Oh, this is all my fault!" Discord yelled out so loud that the whole dimension shook. Discord then started to calm down he would fix this now.

"Hmmmm...... That's it, I will go into Fluttershy's room when she is fast asleep and extract the remains of my magic and then just put it in that oblivion place. But I do not want her to know I am there, and should I do this it would be a large invasion of privacy and I have already made her uncomfortable." After a ten minute thinking session with himself he made up his mind that he would go through with his original plan. Discord opened up a small window and watched to see when Fluttershy would fall asleep.

In Fluttershys Cottage

Fluttershy walked up the flight of stairs in her cottage and over to her bedroom. It was a rough day for her and it was finally time to hit the hay. She hopped nicely onto her bed and put the covers over her. She looked to her left to her sleeping white rabbit Angel Bunny, before finally falling fast asleep.

Discord appeared in Fluttershys bedroom. "Man, this is so less unsettling when I sneak into Celestina's room." Discord said to himself quietly as he move closer to Fluttershy. He opened up a small portal with a dark aura around it and then began to extract the dark magic from his friend. "As long as she does not wake up during this procedure it will be fine." Discord thought to himself, but was all this squirming that she was doing from him or was Fluttershy just a really squirmy sleeper, or worse, woke up. (He really hoped not.)

What looked like a shadow of Fluttershy came slowly and gracefuly out of the real Fluttershy and towards the portal. Discord had all of his focus on getting all of the dark magic into the portal, and he did. It took a lot of work and magic but he did it. "Now I better get some rest myself." Discord disappeared out of Fluttershy cottage and into his own home, but he forgot to shut the portal and The shadow of Fluttershy came out. It was a pitch black shadow with crimson red eyes. The shadow looked around and stared at Fluttershy for a few seconds, then flew out the window.First thing was first it needed a body and it wanted one now.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment