• Published 29th Dec 2015
  • 488 Views, 1 Comments

Toon Tales: Pink and Blue - Doodle Note



This is the story of how the Element of Laughter met the Blue Ninja of Lightning and how they became friends.

  • ...
 1
 488

Toon Tales: Pink and Blue

It was a sunny day at Ponyville. All the fillies and foals were playing and friends were hanging out with each other. At Sugarcube Corner, Pinkie Pie was enjoying some freshly baked cupcakes. And she was sharing them with her older sister, Maud Pie.

"Isn't this a beautiful day, Maud?" Pinkie asked. "I mean, everything here is so peaceful."

"I think it's a lovely day. Even Boulder thinks today is lovely." Maud said pulling a tiny rock from the pocket of her blue dress. She took a cupcake and placed it next to her rock.

Pinkie smiled as she turned and saw a gray pegasus with a golden mane and gold eyes that were not lined up with each other hover to the ground. It was Derpy, who got out an envelope that saw soaken wet from her messenger bag.

"Mail for Pinkie Pie." Derpy said.

Pinkie got up from her chair and took the wet envelope seeing Derpy fly away. She looked at the envelope. "It must be from Bikini Bottom." She opened the envelope and took a folded letter out. Pinkie unfolded the letter and read it carefully.

Pinkie Pie,

You're invited to come to Bikini Bottom to go jellyfishing with me and Patrick. And if you're busy, that's okay. Come any day if you wish to. Oh! And you can bring whoever you want with you. See you at Jellyfish Fields!

Spongebob Squarepants

Pinkie smiled widely and turned to Maud. "Maud, put your air suit on. We're going to Bikini Bottom!"

After Pinkie and Maud got their suits on, they were walking through the Everfree Forest to get to the docks.

"So, about these friends of yours, what are they like?" Maud asked.

"Spongebob and Patrick are the greatest friends ever!" Pinkie answered. "Fun, kind, loyal, you name it. And you're going to love Jellyfishing! It's fun once you play it. But be careful. Jellyfish have their ways of defense!"

The sisters stopped hearing a loud boom.

"Did you hear that?" PInkie asked.

Maud nodded.

The sisters walked to find the source of the explosion and found smoke flowing behind tall grass. They walked behind the grass as they peeked through seeing a human with red hair wearing a blue hoodie, dark blue pants, goggles, and blue sneakers scooping up sand with a glass tube. The human lit up his hand with lightning and turned the sand blue. Pinkie was impressed, so she walked out of the tall grass and walked up to the human without him knowing.

Pinkie walked closer to the human. "Hi!"

The human screamed tossing the tube into the air as it landed on the ground, making an explosion of blue dust.

The dust disappeared leaving the human in shock.

Pinkie shook the dust off of her and turned to the human. "So, what is someone like-"

The human sneezed. He glared at Pinkie as he dug into his bag pulling out another tube.

"So, what is someone like you doing here?" Pinkie asked.

The human stayed silent scooping up some more sand as he lit his hands with lightning turning the sand blue.

"So, let me introduce myself." Pinkie said. "I'm-"

"Pinkie Pie? That crazy party pony. I heard a lot about you." The human said in an annoyed tone.

"What's your name?" Pinkie asked.

The human sighed. "Jay. Why'd you ask?"

"Just wanted to know. But who told you who I was?" Pinkie wanted to know.

"A friend of mine told me a lot about you." The human known as Jay answered. "He said that you were the greatest party pony of all of Equestria. What brings you here?"

"Well, my sister and I were on our way to Bikini Bottom until we heard a loud boom." Pinkie explained turning away from Jay. "You see, I lived on a rock farm with my parents and my sisters. Before I got my Cutie Mark, nopony at home smiled. But that's when a colorful rainbow made me smile, making me throw my first party. And suddenly, my family found me! I thought they didn't like it, but they smiled, making me get my Cutie Mark. And I threw many parties in my life. And I was sooooo successful." She turned and saw that Jay was gone.

Pinkie wore a confused face, but she shrugged off the thought and walked through the tall grass continuing the walk with her sister to the docks. They got on the boat and started to go to the middle of the ocean, seeing an elevator pop out of the ocean. Pinkie and Maud went into the elevator as the doors closed. The elevator smoothly went down playing calm elevator music. As the elevator went down, Pinkie and Maud placed their air helmets on their heads seeing the doors open as they walked out of the elevator. The sisters started walking approaching a city with many fish walking around.

"This is Bikini Bottom, right Pinkie?" Maud asked.

"That's right. And it's the home of the world's famous restaurant, the Krusty Krab!" Pinkie answered.

The sisters walked into the city. Many fish were looking at them and whispering comments about them. Maud heard what the fish were saying.

"Wow. Who knew ponies had air suits?"

"That pony has, like, a pretty dress."

"Does she have low self-esteem?"

"Mom? Why is that pony so pink?"

Pinkie turned to Maud and saw the look on her face. "Maud, just to let you know, Bikini Bottom has seen ponies before, but they don't get why we're so colorful, why do we have colorful manes, and why do we have Cutie Marks."

"That makes sense." Maud said.

After that, Pinkie and Maud went to a colorful field inhabited by colorful jellyfish.

"Maud, welcome to Jellyfish Fields!" Pinkie said. "Home of the jellyfish."

Maud turned and saw a sponge with blue eyes wearing a white shirt, a red tie, brown pants, white socks with a red and blue stripe, and black shoes and a pink starfish wearing green shorts with purple flowers waiting. "Isn't that your friends over there?"

Pinkie turned and saw what Maud was seeing as she smiled widely. "Spongebob! Patrick!"

The sponge and starfish known as Spongebob and Patrick turned and saw Pinkie and Maud.

Patrick looked at Maud and screamed. "Pinkie's in danger!" He yelled picking up his net. "I'll save you, Pinkie!" He ran up to Maud, but she grabbed Patrick by the head and spun him like a basketball.

Then Maud stuck Patrick into the ground with his head inside.

"Ow." Patrick said.

Spongebob ran up to Patrick and pulled him out of the ground. Then saw Maud. "Oh, hi there. You're Maud Pie, right?"

"That's my name." Maud said.

"Pinkie has told us a lot about you. I'm Spongebob." Spongebob replied shaking Maud's hoof. "And that was my friend, Patrick. Sorry about him." He turned to Pinkie. "So are ready to go jellyfishing?"

Pinkie got out her net. "I am ready to party!" She turned to her sister and pulled a net out of nowhere. "Here's your net, Maud."

Maud took the net from Pinkie. "Let's do this."

The three started jumping in joy while Maud just trotted.

Meanwhile in Gravity Falls, Starlight Glimmer was in the Mystery Shack hanging out with Dipper and Mabel Pines.

"And that's how the Mystery Shack was saved." Dipper said.

"So you, your sister, and a friend were in a bus being chased by a giant robot, and it almost got away with your sister, but you attacked the controller of the robot, then it fell off the tracks, then this 'Gideon' lied about the robot, but your great uncle came and found that the psychic boy was not psychic at all, which made him go to jail, and you got the shack back?" Starlight asked in a shocked tone.

"You can say that, Starlight." Mabel added.

Starlight got even more shocked. "This place is very, very, very, very, very, very, very, VERY crazy."

"I know, right?" Dipper agreed.

The trio heard the door slam as they turned and saw Pacifica Northwest at the door. Her hair was everywhere and was covered with too much hair spray.

Pacifica walked up to Starlight. "Starlight, you have to help me!"

"Oh goodness, what happened to your hair?!" Starlight yelled wearing an even more shocked face. Ever since she changed her ways, everyone in the Tooniverse needed Starlight's help or needed advice from her.

"Well, I was at Danville at Isabella's house, and she used too much hair spray on my hair." Pacifica explained. "While she was going to her friend's house, some weird ray came out of nowhere and shot my hair, which made my hair be like this! And when she came back, she was like 'Oh my goodness! What happened?!'. And I was like 'I have no idea! Something shot me and this happened!'."

"Alright, I'll help you with your hair." Starlight said seeing Squidward come in the shack with a broken clarinet in his right hand running up to her.

"Starlight, I need your help! My clarinet is broken!" Squidward yelled shaking his clarinet in front of Starlight's face.

"How did it break?" Starlight asked in a tone of concern.

"I was going to play my clarinet, but I tripped on a piece of paper, making me drop my precious clarinet." Squidward said falling to his knees. "I'M A LOSER!"

Pacifica groaned. "Squidward, I got here first, so that means you have to wait your turn."

Starlight turned and saw Kai, who had brown hair wearing a red zipped up jacket, dark red pants, and red sneakers, come in wearing a nervous face.

"I need your advice, Starlight!" Kai yelled in fear. "I'm suppose to come with Twilight to the Crystal Empire because we have to go on a journey with her brother to find three missing Crystal Guards! I haven't even met her brother! What should I say?!"

"Just say hi and introduce yourself." Starlight advised nervously.

Kai sighed in relief. "Thank you. You're getting used to giving people advice." He reached into his bag and pulled out a blue beret giving it to Starlight. "And Wendy wanted me to give this to you."

Starlight took the beret from Kai's hands. "Um, thanks?"

Kai ran out of the shack.

"Does anyone even knock anymore?!" Dipper yelled seeing Donald Duck walk into the shack walking up to Starlight.

"That's my hat!" Donald yelled snatching his from Starlight's hooves. "Thief!"

"Uh, Donald, Starlight is helping me." Pacifica scolded.

"I think you mean Starlight is helping ME." Squidward said.

Donald looked at his hat and saw a speck of purple and red on the side, then he glared at Starlight. "Did you paint my hat?"

Starlight took Donald's hat. "Don't worry. I'll wipe it off." She took a small towel out and started wiping the hat.

"Hello? My hair!" Pacifica reminded.

"My patience is wearing thin!" Squidward yelled. "Clarinets don't fix themselves, you know!"

"You're ruining my hat!" Donald yelled snatching his hat from Starlight's magic as he walked out of the shack.

Starlight sighed getting Squidward's clarinet out of his hands. She lit her horn with magic casting a spell on the clarinet, turning it back to it's regular state.

Squidward grabbed his clarinet and hugged it. "Good as new! Thank you, Starlight!" He turned to Pacifica. "And just to let you know, you look like someone from the 80's." He walked out of the shack.

Starlight turned to Pacifica and shot a beam of magic at Pacifica's hair, turning it back to it's regular state.

Pacifica took out a compact mirror and opened it. "Hey! That magic spell of yours worked. And it's even faster at drying hair than a regular hair dryer." She turned to Starlight and smiled. "Thank you so much, Starlight. How can I ever repay you?"

Starlight smiled weakly and shrugged seeing Pacifica run out of the shack. Then she sighed and sat down. "That was hard work. Wow, many people need my advice and my help."

"Well, you did change your ways. Which gave you a reputation as everyone's helper and adviser." Mabel said.

The trio heard the door slam open again.

Starlight sighed in annoyance. "Who is it this time?"

Back at Bikini Bottom, Pinkie, Maud, Patrick, and Spongebob were at Spongebob's house playing Eels and Escalators.

Maud shook the dice and threw them on the board getting escalators. Them moved her piece to the finish making everyone else groan.

"How did you get escalators every time you roll the dice?!" Patrick wanted to know.

"I'm not sure. That was my first time." Maud answered.

Spongebob turned to Pinkie and saw her wearing her thinking face. "Is everything okay, Pinkie?"

"I'm not really sure." Pinkie said. "Before Maud and I arrived here, we met this human."

Spongebob and Patrick looked at each other, then back at Pinkie.

"What's this human's name?" Spongebob asked.

"He said his name was Jay. And he looked like he was busy." Pinkie answered. "He wore a blue hoodie, blue pants, and blue sneakers. And I think he had red hair. And I saw him turning sand blue with lightning."

"Hey! I know who that is!" Spongebob exclaimed. "That was the Blue Ninja of Lightning. He is part of the Ninjas of Ninjago!"

"How do you know who he is?" Maud asked.

"A few days later, Patrick and I were walking home after our day at Sandy's." Spongebob told. "The walk was going okay, but that's when we were almost robbed by a shark. He took my wallet while he took Patrick's rock."

"I never knew Patrick had a pet rock too." Maud interrupted.

"Maud, Spongebob's telling a story." Pinkie whispered to her sister.

"Anyway," Spongebob continued. "The shark almost got away with our stuff, but that's when a blue ninja came and beaten up the thief, getting our stuff back. Then Patrick asked for his autograph."

"So, this ninja saves lives?" Pinkie asked.

"He and his friends have been through many things in their life!" Spongebob answered. "Snakes, stone army, ninja robots, a tournament, ghosts, everything awesome!"

Pinkie smiled. "Now he sounds so interesting. How do I get his trust?"

"Oh, that's a very tricky question." Patrick said. "But all you have to do is say hi and ask if he wants to hang out. Be careful. Don't asked for his autograph."

Pinkie's smiled faded away. "That's it?"

"And where are we going to hang out with this ninja?" Maud asked.

"There's always the Krusty Krab." Spongebob answered.

Pinkie smiled again with an idea. "That's it! If I ask Jay if we can hang out in the Krusty Krab, then I might get is trust!" Then she stood up on her hooves. "We could be best friends and throw many parties, pull many pranks, sing lots of songs, and make more friends!" She wore a face like she forgot something and turned to Spongebob. "What time is it?"

Spongebob checked his watch. "2:30 PM."

Pinkie sighed in relief. "I have lots of time to ask him! But where do I find him?"

"He's everywhere." Spongebob said. "Equestria, Elmore, Danville, Gravity Falls, you name it."

"Do you know where he is now?" Pinkie asked.

"No. But Sandy might know where he is." Spongebob answered.

Several minutes later...

Pinkie, Maud, Spongebob, and Patrick were at Sandy's Tree Dome asking where the blue ninja was now.

Pinkie turned to Sandy. "Any luck?"

Sandy turned to Pinkie with a smile. "According to the map, he's in Gravity Falls. Not sure why, but I know you'll get the chance to see him again."

Pinkie smiled widely and stood from her chair. "Gravity Falls, here we come!" She said grabbing Maud's arm and ran out the door.

Meanwhile at the Mystery Shack, Starlight was on the couch exhausted from helping the people of Gravity Falls.

Starlight sighed in exhaustion. "So many people here want my help and I don't know why."

Mabel sat next to Starlight. "Maybe people here think that you're so important."

Starlight grabbed a pillow and planted her face against it. "Me? Important? Why?"

"I know you've been evil in the past and ever since you changed, everyone needed your help." Mabel said. "Being a helper is a lot of work if you ask me."

Starlight sat up and hung her head. "You're right, Mabel. Being a helper is a lot of work."

Dipper ran into the room with a smile on his face. "Girls, you're not going to believe who's here! Quick! Follow me!"

Mabel and Starlight got off the couch and followed Dipper. After they went out of the living room, they went into the shack and saw the Blue Ninja of Lightning signing autographs for people in the shack. (Ninja suit: Season 2)

Mabel gasped. "Is that...?"

"The Blue Ninja of Lightning? YES!" Dipper answered running up to the ninja getting Jay's attention. "Can I have your autograph?" He took off his vest. "Sign here!"

Jay took out a pen with silver ink and signed the back of Dipper's vest. Dipper putted his vest back on as he screamed with joy and fainted.

"Wow. Dipper must be his biggest fan." Starlight said.

"That's a long story, Starlight." Mabel replied.

Jay went on one knee and poked Dipper's face as he turned to Stan Pines, the owner of the Mystery Shack, pointing his thumb at Dipper.

Stan shrugged and walked out of the shack.

Jay shrugged and got up on his feet. He walked out of the shack and went out for a walk. Ten minutes later, he was walking in the forest as he heard rustling from a bush. He wore a face of suspicion and walked up to the rustling bush, seeing a pink pony's head pop out making him scream and fall to the ground. Jay sat up and saw that it was Pinkie.

"So, we meet again." Pinkie said.

Jay was shocked, but he shook his head and glared at the pony. "Oh. It's you. What do you want?"

"Just wanted to give you one teeny, tiny, question." Pinkie added pulling a boombox out of her mane as she placed it on the ground and pressed the play button, making it play music. She pulled out a cane and sang.

Do you want to hang out
At the Krusty Krab
At 6:30?
Just meet me in Bikini Bottom
At the Krusty Krab
It's just you and me!

"If you're asking me out on a date, no thanks. I have a girlfriend." Jay said in an annoyed tone.

"I'm not asking you out on a date, silly." Pinkie corrected. "I'm just asking if you want to go to the Krusty Krab and hang out. Just you and me."

Jay shook his head. "Like I said. No thanks."

Pinkie's smiled faded. "Oh. Okay."

Jay turned around and walked away from the pink pony.

One hour later, he was at the pond in a boat fishing. He was waiting for a bite as he saw the fishing rod move. He grabbed the rod and reeled the something in. He pulled the rod and saw Pinkie wearing a snorkel hanging on to the hook with her mouth.

Pinkie pulled the hook out of her mouth. "Want to hang out now?"

Jay sighed in annoyance. "No." He pulled out a pair of scissors and cut the wire as Pinkie fell into the water.

One more hour later, Jay was at art museum looking at some portraits. Now, he's looking at a painting of a knight in shining armor riding a horse as he saw Pinkie pop out of the painting.

"Ready yet?" Pinkie asked.

"No." Jay said pushing Pinkie back into the painting.

Five minutes later, Jay was at the library reading a book about history as Pinkie popped out of the book.

"Pretty please?" Pinkie pleaded.

Jay growled and closed the book shut.

Five more minutes later, Jay was at a carnival and he won a blue stuffed bear from a ring toss game.

"This is going to be a great gift for my girlfriend." Jay told himself.

The arm of the bear moved as it grabbed a zipper from it's head and pulled it down, revealing Pinkie.

"Yes?" Pinkie asked.

Jay sighed. "No." He said walking to a trash can and stuffing Pinkie into it.

Five more minutes later, he was at the movie theater eating some popcorn watching a movie. As he was about to eat another piece, Pinkie popped out of the bag.

"Are you sure you don't want to hang out?" Pinkie whispered.

Jay rolled his eyes as he walked out of the theater and threw the bag into the trash leaving Pinkie in there.

Pinkie popped her head out of the trash can. "Okay! Have a good day!"

Five more minutes later, Jay was at his hotel room lying in bed. He then heard his cell phone ring as he pulled it out and it said 'Pinkie Pie'. Jay growled angrily and answered the call. "WHAT?!"

"Pleeeeaaaase?" Pinkie pleaded.

Jay's face turned red as he hung up the call and screamed in his pillow. After he finished screaming, he decided to take a nap for a while. But he heard the sound of crunching. Jay woke up and heard the sound from his closet. He went to his luggage and grabbed a pair of nunchucks from the front pocket just in case. He walked up to his closet as he grabbed the doorknob and opened it seeing Pinkie eating a bag of potato chips. Then he wore a shocked face.

Pinkie looked at Jay and swallowed. "Hi. Now you want to hang out?"

Jay sighed and rubbed his temples. "Fine."

Pinkie jumped out of the closet. "Yay! Thank you! Thank you! This is going to be the best day ever!" She jumped out of the open window and hopped away from the hotel.

Jay groaned. "Great. Now I have to get ready to hang out with a crazy party-loving pony that won't stop bugging you until you say yes. Perfect."

That night, Jay and Pinkie were at the Krusty Krab having a conversation. (They were wearing air suits)

"So, why were you at Equestria turning sand blue?" Pinkie asked.

"It was for the Mystery Shack. Mr. Pines wanted me to." Jay answered.

"Any special someone in your life?" Pinkie wanted to know.

"Like I said. I have a girlfriend named Nya." Jay said. "Why'd you ask?"

"Just wanted to know more about you." Pinkie added.

Mr. Krabs ran into the dining room. "Everyone! The princess is coming!"

Everyone in the dining room looked out the window and saw a bus come to the restaurant. A pony and baby dragon came out of the bus and walked into the restaurant showing Twilight Sparkle and Spike walking up to Squidward. (Twilight and Spike were wearing air suits)

"Welcome to the Krusty Krab. How may I-" Squidward gasped in joy. "Princess Twilight Sparkle? I'm your biggest fan! How may I help you?"

"Do you sell Hay Patties here?" Twilight asked.

"For ponies from Equestria, yes." Squidward answered joyfully.

"I'll have one of those." Twilight said.

"And I'll have one Krabby Patty with extra gems, if possible." Spike added.

Squidward poked his head through the window of the kitchen. "Spongebob! One Hay Patty for the Princess of Friendship, and one Krabby Patty with extra gems for her dragon!"

"Coming right up!" Spongebob exclaimed.

Twilight and Spike walked to their table.

"Does everyone in the place know her?" Jay asked pointing his thumb at Twilight.

"Everyone in the Tooniverse knows Twilight." Pinkie answered taking a bite from her Hay Patty. (It's inside her air suit) "Anyway, you want to hear the story of how my friends met my sister?"

Jay stayed silent.

"I'll take that as a yes." Pinkie said. She told the story of how her friends met Maud. She first started with the picnic. Then the things her friends showed her. Then the part when she was almost crushed by a rock and Maud saved her. Then the part about making rock candy necklaces. Pinkie looked at Jay and saw him bored. "Anyway, there is one time my friend Applejack and her family met my family and spent Hearth's Warming together." Then she wore a shocked face. "Hang on. I need to use to bathroom." She ran to the bathroom.

Minutes have passed, and Pinkie walked out of the bathroom and back to her table. "As I was saying," She turned and saw that Jay was gone. Then she saw him walking away from the restaurant. Pinkie ran out of the restaurant. "Jay!"

Jay kept walking as Pinkie popped up in front of him.

"Jay, why the long face?" Pinkie wanted to know. "Why walk away from the greatest party pony of all of Equestria?"

"You want to know why? I'll tell you why." Jay scolded. "I have other things to do. And you're just distracting me."

"I was only trying to get to know you." Pinkie said.

"Only trying to get to know me?!" Jay yelled. "I've been through many things in my life. And now I have even more things to handle. And plus, you're only getting in my way because you're jealous!"

"What makes you think I'm jealous?" Pinkie asked wearing a sad face.

"I can see it in your eyes!" Jay answered. "I've seen jealousy before, and I'm seeing it in you!"

"But I just want to be your friend forever." Pinkie whimpered.

"Just want to be my friend?! Listen, you pink cotton candy-haired freak!" Jay yelled. "I know a jealous person or pony when I see one! Even if you want to be my friend, we are completely different! Why don't you just leave me alone!?" He walked away from Pinkie, leaving her with a face of gloom.

Maud walked out of the coral and walked to Pinkie. "Are you okay, Pinkie?"

"No, Maud. I'm not." Pinkie said with a tone of sadness. "He's right about me. I am jealous that he's the coolest ninja ever. And he was right about us. We are different. I love parties, he loves fighting bad guys. He has a special someone, I don't have one yet. I live in Equestria, he lives in Ninjago. We are completely different." Pinkie started to walk away from her sister.

Maud wore a face of concern as she turned and saw Spongebob and Patrick pop out of the coral. "I really hate seeing Pinkie sad."

"Yeah. Me too." Spongebob agreed.

"Me three." Patrick replied.

"There is a connection in the two. I know there is." Maud said. "But I just can't describe it."

"Well, there is some things that make Pinkie and Jay the same that I noticed." Spongebob said.

Maud's eyes lit up with surprise. "I'm listening."

"Well, I heard that they laugh a lot." Spongebob explained. "Oh! And they never stop talking! That's what I noticed about the two!"

Maud got an idea in her head. "That gives me an idea. I just have to talk to him while his girlfriend talks to Pinkie. Then while we're talking, you two have to set up a party just for the two."

Spongebob and Patrick thought about, then agreed.

"Hey! That's not a bad idea!" Spongebob agreed. "But where will the party be at?"

"Well, there is a field at Gravity Falls that I always go to play with Boulder." Maud said.

"The field sounds like a great place for the party!" Spongebob said. "Plan it tomorrow?"

Maud nodded.

Spongebob turned to Patrick. "Are you hearing what I'm hearing, Patrick?"

"We're going to be party planners!" Patrick yelled in excitement.

The next day, Maud was on the phone talking to Jay's girlfriend, Nya.

"And then, he said that he and Pinkie were different." Maud said. "Then he walked away from her. I really hate seeing my sister sad."

"I'm really sorry about my boyfriend. He might be arrogant on one side, but he's very sweet on the other." Nya replied.

"Some boyfriend you have. Anyway, how about you talk to my sister while I talk to your boyfriend?" Maud asked.

"Okay." Nya agreed. "But what are you planning for the two?

Maud smiled. "Let's just say I'm planning something fun for them that they might love."

Meanwhile at Gravity Falls, Spongebob and Patrick were running to the Mystery Shack to get some help. (They're wearing water suits) After they arrived, Spongebob knocked on the door as he saw Dipper open it.

"Spongebob? Patrick? What brings you two here?" Dipper asked.

"Is Starlight Glimmer here?" Spongebob wanted to know.

"Oh yeah. She's in the living room right now. I'll get her." Dipper said closing the door as he ran to the living room to get Starlight. "Starlight, two people want to see you."

Starlight got off the couch and walked to the door. She opened it and saw Spongebob and Patrick. "Spongebob? Patrick? What are you two doing here?"

"Can you help us?" Patrick asked.

Starlight groaned. "What is it this time?"

"Well, Maud wanted us to throw a party for two exact people that had an argument last night." Spongebob explained. "And she said that she will be talking to Jay while his girlfriend talks to Pinkie."

"Are you talking about the Blue Ninja of Lightning and Pinkie?" Starlight asked.

Spongebob nodded.

Starlight sighed. "Okay, I'll help with the party. But I can't help you two alone." She turned to Dipper and Mabel and smiled, getting an idea.

Meanwhile, Maud was on a train to Ninjago. She felt someone poke her as she turned and saw Kenny poking her arm. Then she pulled out her rock. "Want to pet my rock?"

Kenny screamed and ran to the emergency exit, opening the door and jumping out of the train.

Maud walked to the door and closed it. Then she walked back to her seat. Then she turned to her left and saw an orange annoying an apple.

"Hey! Hey, Apple! Hey!" The orange yelled.

"What?! What is it?!" The apple yelled angrily.

"Pony!" The orange warned.

Maud picked up the apple and took a bite, leaving him screaming.

After she arrived Ninjago, she walked out of the train station and saw Nya, who was a girl with short black hair wearing a red dress with three flames on the side and black flats. She walked up to Nya and greeted her. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Nya."

"Pleasure to meet you too, Maud." Nya said walking to the train station.

"Be careful! She loves meeting new people!" Maud called out.

Nya nodded and walked into the train station.

Maud then started walking away from the train station. After that, she arrived at a mountain with a big ship on top. "This must be the place." She walked up the mountain all the way to the top. Then she went on the ship and knocked on the door.

"I got it!" A voice yelled.

Maud saw the door open and it revealed Kai.

"Maud? What are you doing here?" Kai asked wearing a confused face.

"Is Jay here? I have to talk to him." Maud wanted to know.

"Jay! Someone's here to talk to you!" Kai called.

Jay walked to the door and saw Maud. "Oh. You must be Pinkie's older sister."

"I came here to talk to you." Maud said entering the ship and turning to Kai. "Can you leave us alone to talk?"

Kai nodded and left the room.

Maud turned back to Jay and slapped him in the face.

"OW! What was that for?!" Jay asked rubbing his face.

"That was for yelling at my little sister like that." Maud answered. "To be honest with you, Pinkie's not just a crazy party pony who loves making friends, singing songs, and pulling pranks. She's also the Element of Laughter."

"What else do you know about your sister?" Jay asked. "I mean, besides the parties, the pranks, the part that she loves new people, anything else you know about her."

"She can be very sensitive on one side if you ask me." Maud answered. "I've seen her sad, and I didn't like it. And you just made her sad, and I didn't like it. You said that she and you are different, but there are some connections that you both have."

"And what are those exactly?" Jay asked.

"Well, I heard that you two talk a lot." Maud answered.

Jay rolled his eyes. "Oh please. There is nothing that makes us the same. She throws parties, I fight bad people. I have a girlfriend, she doesn't have a special someone yet. I live here, she lives in Equestria."

"But you two have friends." Maud said.

"Of course we have friends. But we are completely different-" Jay stopped and realized something. "Like Pinkie's friends are different with each other. My friends and I are different, but we're still friends. Pinkie's friends are different, but they're still friends."

"And just to let you know, you two laugh a lot." Maud said.

"It all makes sense now. We have a connection and I wasn't seeing it." Jay added. "She was really trying to be my friend, and I wasn't seeing it. I have to make it up to her!"

"You will if you come with me." Maud replied.

"Where?" Jay asked.

Maud grabbed Jay, threw him on her back, and trotted out the door.

Kai entered the room, and it was empty. "Wow. That was a weird conversation I've heard in my entire life."

Meanwhile, Pinkie was at Sugarcube Corner taking care of the Cake Twins while Mr. and Mrs. Cake are away in Manehattan. She was still sad about last night. Pinkie gets a tug on her tail and saw Pound and Pumpkin Cake on her tail, wearing faces of concern. "Pound, Pumpkin, I just had the worst night of my life."

Pumpkin babbles a question.

"You two wouldn't understand." Pinkie said as she heard the door open. She turned and saw a human girl with black hair wearing a red dress and black flats walking up to her. "Oh. Hello there. You're Jay's girlfriend, Nya, correct?"

Nya nodded and sat next to Pinkie. "Look, I heard what your sister said. And I'm really sorry about him."

"You don't have to be sorry. He's right about me." Pinkie replied. "Maybe I was very jealous that he can travel around the world and I can't. We are completely different. We're in our own worlds. We have what we love. We're just different. Maybe I should leave him alone and never speak to him again."

"Look, Jay might be arrogant on one side, but he's a total sweetheart on the other once you get to know him." Nya assured. "Maybe if you talk about what you've been through in your past, he might talk about what he's been through in his past. Maybe that's how to get his trust."

Pinkie lifted her head. "You know what. Maybe you're right. Maybe I should talk to him." She got up on her hooves and smiled. "I will go to Jay and talk to him!"

Nya got up. "Now that's the spirit." She grabbed Pinkie's arm. "Let's go."

"But who's going to take care of the twins?" Pinkie asked.

"Don't worry. I asked Mr. and Mrs. Cake if I can take you." Nya said. "So they hired a substitute."

"What's her name?" Pinkie asked.

"It's a he." Nya answered. "And his name is Soos." She looked at her watch. "And he'll be here in 3, 2, 1."

Pinkie saw a human wearing a green shirt, gray shorts, and black shoes walk into the building. It was Soos.

Soos turned to Pinkie. "Oh, hey Pinkie."

"Hiya, Soos." Pinkie replied as Nya pulled her out of the building.

Soos turned to Pound and Pumpkin, who were wearing confused faces. Then he walked to a cupboard and grabbed a bag of flour. Then he walked back to the twin as he opened the bag and poured the flour onto himself.

Pound and Pumpkin laughed in joy.

Back at Gravity Falls, Spongebob, Patrick, and Starlight were setting up the party at the field with the help from Dipper, Mabel, and Wendy.

"Thanks for helping us with the party, Starlight." Spongebob said.

"No problem." Starlight replied putting the snacks on the tables. "They don't call me 'Starlight Glimmer: Tooniverse's Helper' for nothing."

"I heard that you almost changed time by trying to prevent the Sonic Rainboom from happening." Wendy added. "But why are we doing this again?"

"Let's just say it's for two certain people who had an argument last night." Spongebob said.

"And who are those two certain people?" Wendy wanted to know.

"You'll find out once they get here." Patrick replied.

"Starlight, should I decorate the trees here with balloons of streamers?" Mabel asked.

"How about both?" Starlight answered.

"Maybe you have a point." Mabel said.

Dipper ran to the others with a box in his arms. "Okay, I got the cake from Sugarcube Corner." He walked to one of the tables and putted the cake down. "And none of you are going to believe this, but I saw Soos taking care of the Cake Twins."

"Wow. I guess Mr. and Mrs. Cake hired a substitute just in case if Pinkie has other things to do." Wendy said.

Dipper laughed softly. "And just to let you guys know, he was also covered in flour. Man, that joke never gets old."

The others laughed. An hour has passed, and the party was finally finished. But there was one thing missing, and they don't know what it is. They heard laughing as Wendy turned to her right and saw Discord. She screamed in surprised.

"My apologies. Am I eavesdropping? I just found what you were missing." Discord said.

"More cake?" Patrick asked in joy.

"No. A DJ." Discord answered pulling out Vinyl Scratch and placing her on the ground.

Vinyl brushed the dust off herself as she turned to the others and smiled.

"Okay, now I know what we were missing." Wendy said. "We needed music all along."

"Well, what's a party without music?" Spongebob agreed.

Dipper turned to Starlight. "Thanks for bringing us along, Starlight.

"Yeah." Starlight said.

Meanwhile, Maud just got off the train and was trotting to the field with Jay on her back, who was wearing a blindfold.

"Can you please tell me where we're going?" Jay asked.

Maud turned to Jay. "You'll understand once we get there."

"Are you sure you know where we're going? I'm starting to get pony-sick!" Jay yelled.

"We'll get there soon." Maud told Jay.

Meanwhile, Nya just got out of the train station pulling Pinkie, who was also wearing a blindfold, to the field.

"Come on! Come on! Come on!" Nya exclaimed joyfully.

"Where are we going?" Pinkie wanted to know.

"You'll get to know once we get there!" Nya told Pinkie.

"Where?" Pinkie asked.

Back at the field, Patrick was about to eat a piece of cake, but Mabel stopped him by slapping his hand with a spatula.

Discord and Dipper were in a tower that Discord made from a tree looking out for people with binoculars and saw two people coming on one side.

"Oh my. I see Maud coming with the blue ninja!" Discord exclaimed.

"And I see his girlfriend coming with Pinkie." Dipper replied as he ran to a window of the tower. "Guys! They're coming!"

Starlight heard the message and turned to the others. "Everyone! Places!"

The others heard what Starlight said and went to the middle of the party. Discord and Dipper went out of the tower and joined the others.

Nya and Maud saw each other and stopped.

"This is the place." Nya and Maud said in unison.

"Where are we?" Pinkie and Jay asked in unison.

Maud and Nya took the blindfolds off of Pinkie and Jay.

Pinkie and Jay opened their eyes and saw the party.

"Surprise!" The others yelled in unison.

"No way." Jay whispered.

Pinkie squealed in delight. "Cake? Balloons? Streamers? Snacks? A DJ? I love it!"

Jay and Pinkie turned to each other and got shocked.

Pinkie's smiled faded as she backed up a little.

"Pinkie, please don't run away." Jay pleaded. "Your sister told me some things that I never even heard about you. And I want to apologize about what I said about you. About us."

"No, I'm the one who should be sorry." Pinkie said. "Maybe I was jealous of you that you can go around the world and fight mean people. While I just stay in Equestria and throw parties. I'm sorry that I bugged you everywhere you go."

Jay sighed. "Me too. Can we start over?" He asked lending his right hand to Pinkie.

Pinkie smiled as she lifted her left hoof and placed it on Jay's hand.

"Awww." The others said.

Dipper turned to Discord and saw him crying. "Are you crying?"

"No, I'm sweating through my eyes." Discord said.

"Wait, how did you manage to follow me everywhere I go?" Jay asked.

"I have my ways." Pinkie answered.

Jay wore a confused face as he heard the sound of beeping from the pocket of his hoodie. He reached in and pulled out a small tracking device blinking red. Then he turned back to Pinkie. "Where did you get this?"

"I went to Danville and got a bag of tracking devices from Phineas and Ferb." Pinkie said. "They even gave me a GPS. I even put one in each of my friends' manes without them knowing."

Jay rolled his eyes and tossed the tracking device away. "You crazy know-it-all."

Pinkie laughed and gave Jay a big hug. Jay hugged her back, then they broke away.

"Come on, everyone! Let's party!" Pinkie yelled in joy.

Everyone partied all day until the sun went down. That night, everyone went home. Pinkie and Jay waved to each other goodbye at the train station.

"Bye, new best friend forever!" Pinkie yelled in joy through the open window.

"Bye! I'll come visit!" Jay yelled back seeing the train go away. "I miss her already."

"So that's how she finds her friends so quickly." Nya said. "I wonder what her friends will say if they didn't noticed that they have tracking devices in their manes."

Meanwhile, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rarity were hearing strange beeping from nowhere and they were looking for the source in Twilight's castle, not knowing they have tracking devices in their manes.

Rainbow was freaking out. "Where is it?! WHERE IS IT?!"

Fluttershy looked in the chest. "It's not in here."

"It's not under the map." Applejack said.

"It's not in either of the dresses I made." Rarity said.

"The sound could be anywhere." Twilight said.

On the back of her head, it showed a blinking tracking device that had been there for days.

Comments ( 1 )

This has been fun and hilarious seeing each characters from different shows in this story

Login or register to comment