• Published 18th Dec 2015
  • 206 Views, 0 Comments

Life - HauntingSpiritRisingMoon



Life, love, and the pursuit of happiness. For two stallions.

  • ...
 0
 206

A Not-So-Friendly Visitor

Sound dragged a hoof down his face, all hope gone from his eyes, even though Stage was smiling. "You invited him here!?"

Stage nodded. "Don't worry! Photograph has always been kind to us, and he was accepting when we came out!"

Sound gave him a deadpan stare. "Yeah, but the one time he did meet me he hated me! He kept giving me the stink eye!"

Stage rolled his eyes and nuzzled the nervous stallion. He spoke softly. "Don't worry. He's just overprotective. We won't let him do anything to you." Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Stage brightened up. "He's here!" He rushed to the door to open it, and there stood Photograph.

Photograph reminded Sound of Big Macintosh, a farmer in Ponyville. He was large, muscular, and quiet. However, Big Macintosh was considerable nicer. As soon as Photograph spotted Sound, his regular face turned into a frown.

He spoke to his brother. "You're still hanging with this guy?"

Stage frowned. "Um... Yeah. He is our boyfriend..."

Photograph grunted, and then walked inside. As he went into the living room to unpack, Sound stood next to Stage. "We see what you meant by saying he hated you...."

Sound nodded solemnly.

As time went on, the underlying tension was thick enough that only a chainsaw could cut it. It grew and grew with each nuzzle, cuddle, or kiss between the stallions. Photo tended to keep his distance from them, especially when Stage seemed to want a little more than cuddling and kissing.

Photo would spend his time wandering around Canterlot, admiring the scenery and- what else- taking photos. Sound had no idea what ran through this pony's head. He seemed to only despise Sound.

One day, when Sound was heading home, he was alarmed when he heard screeching from inside. He threw open the door and stared in shock at what we saw.

Stage Play was hovering in the air, his wings flapping as he shouted at his brother. Sound only caught the tail end of the shouting match. "-AND IF YOU'RE GOING TO INSULT HIM AND US LIKE THAT, THEN YOU CAN JUST LEAVE!"

Photograph stared at his brother. His lip quivered, and Photo hid his face. Stage looked upset. "Photo, are you okay? We're so-"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Photograph was trying to hold back laughter.

Stage regained his angry demeanor. "And what is so funny!?"

Photograph struggled for breath. "You look so funny when you're angry! It's like you just smelled something funny!"

Sound Wave could only stare as this stallion laughed his head off, completely out of character. But soon though, he regained his serious demeanor. "Seriously though, bro, you should break with him. He's no good, he's a wimp, and you can do so much-"

SLAP!

Photograph's eyes widened in shock. Sound's eyes widened in shock. Stage was shaking in silent fury, a furiously red mark now on Photo's cheek. When he spoke, it was dangerous. "No. Sound is nothing like what you said, and you will leave here now. Do not dare to undermine him in our presence. Leave, or choose your next words wisely."

It was strange, seeing Photograph cower under the smaller pony's gaze. Sound couldn't see it, but he imagines Stage's gaze was full of fire.

Personally, Sound was impressed and in shock. He could imagine similar emotions were going through Photo's head.

Then, dooming him more, Photograph smiled. Stage glared at him. "What are you smiling at!?"

Photograph stood up, a proud look on his face. "I wanted to test how much this stallion really meant to you. I wouldn't let anypony be my brother's boyfriend without my approval!"

Sound sighed in relief from the doorway. "Phew. I thought you were angry at me because we didn't meet in the best circumstances."

Photograph stretched his back as he walked towards his brother's hotel room. They were waiting here for their parents to come back from a deal they were making with Fancy Pants.

Photograph liked being blunt, so he never tended to knock.

So when he arrived at his brother's door, he opened it without even listening if anyone was inside.

That's how he met Sound Wave.

Before the door had opened, Sound had pressed Stage against the door, kissing him ferociously. So when the door opened, they fell.

Sound found himself standing above a madly blushing Stage, and him laying belly up underneath him. They both looked up at the same time to see Photograph.

He stared at them, grimaced, and left without a single word.

Stage looked surprised. "S-Sound! How long were you there!?"

Sound grinned evilly and used one of his favorite quotes, which happened to make Stage blush like a school filly. "From beginning to the climax."

Stage grimaced and blushed, looking way. "Shut up..."

Sound chuckled. "Seriously though, I arrived to hear the tail-end of your rant." He nodded at Photo. "Nice to know we have no beef, dude."

Photo nodded. "Yep." Photo then walked over to Sound and stuck out a hoof. "How about this? Let's compare different phrases and nicknames that embarrass him to no end."

Sound grinned and shook the offered hoof. "Deal!"

Stage groaned in frustration. "Why.......?"

Meanwhile, Photo was already explaining some of his choices. "Well, one of the nicknames I used to call him oftenly was...

"Fore Play."

"Ugh...............!"


As days went by, Sound learned many things. The two spent more time together.

Soon though, it was time for Photo to head back to Manehatten. Sound actually felt sad that he was leaving.

It was worth it though, as Sound also learned many ways to tease Stage.

Author's Note:

Oh, looks like Stage Play's brother came to town.........

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment