• Published 15th Jul 2016
  • 393 Views, 5 Comments

Gummy Meets Pinkie Pie - kitten_girl86



My own take on them meeting, from Gummy's point of view.

  • ...
 5
 393

Bonus Chapter 3

[Very short time later]

My name is still Gummy.
...
.....
...
Something strange happened to Pinkie Pie recently.
...
.....
...
She came home at one point all grey. She would not laugh. She hated laughs. She would not even smile! She was really mean. All she did was yell at ponies! It was not at all like her.
...
No matter what I tried, I could not get her back to her pink self. She even tasted different when I tried to bite down on her mane.
...
.....
...
When she locked me out of her room, I knew something was wrong.
...
.....
...
.....
...
When I finally got to a window, I saw the mess that was Ponyville. Buildings and trees floating, chocolate rain falling on the window, the sun & moon raising & falling randomly. I looked over at the clock but it was of no use; the hands kept spinning forwards and backwards.
...
.....
...
I could just barely make out the whispered voices of the Cakes hiding down in the cellar.
...
.....
...
.....
...
Sweet Celestia! I jumped three times my body length into the air when the other girls burst in the door and raced up the stairs. I could hear Pinkie yelling at them, while they giggled. I saw a flash of purple light and then I heard something wonderful...
...
I heard my Pinkie Pie laugh. My heart lifted when I heard her laugh and giggle. And this was HER giggle! Her cheerful, enthusiastic laughter. My sweet Pinkie was back and her friends helped her!
...
....
...
She gave me a hug on her way down and out the door... not once did she stop laughing and giggling about being turned grey. So much so that she could not even walk.
...
Twilight seemed like she was in a hurry so Applejack hitched herself to a spare wagon kept behind Sugarcube Corner for emergencies and simply carted Pinkie Pie away.
...
....
...
I was left alone with my thoughts and the Cakes' whispering.

[Hour or two later]

My Pinkie came home late.
...
.....
...
She said she helped her friends defeat something called a "Discord" and return Ponyville to normal.
...
I saw the magic rainbow when it fixed the town. I even watched it repair the front door that Twilight broke coming in.
...
.....
...
Didn't care too much about the magic. I was just glad to have my Pinkie Pie back.

The End... ?

Author's Note:

If my fans want more, I'll write more but otherwise this should be the last of this book.

Comments ( 2 )

I liked to see what happened with Gummy, You did a great job. I really want to see what will happen when Pinkie let Gummy to cook all the cakes.

7394614 You don't.... the moderators won't let us. :unsuresweetie:

Login or register to comment