• Published 15th Jul 2016
  • 393 Views, 5 Comments

Gummy Meets Pinkie Pie - kitten_girl86



My own take on them meeting, from Gummy's point of view.

  • ...
 5
 393

Bonus Chapter

Author's Note:

I really did intend for the GMPP story to be as short as it was..... but the thing would not let me submit it with only 420 words. Apparently lines of dots do not count as words! :rainbowwild: So here i am, trying to come up with a bonus chapter of some kind to make up the silly numbers just so i can publish the previous chapter! I'm terrible at trying to write Pinkie Pie so it's gonna stay from Gummy's side :twilightsheepish:

[Two weeks after PP]

My new name is Gummy.
....
I am a teeth-less alligator.
....
I live with my new best friend, Pinkie Pie.
....
I learned her name quite quickly after she found me at the edge of the forest that day.
...
.........
...
........
...
I learned a lot about her in the short time i've been here. She's friends with everypony in Ponyville (the town next to the forest). But she's got a core group of friends.
...
Unicorn... Rarity has a cat who is totally spoiled.
Earth Pony.... Applejack has a dog whom worships the ground that pony walks on.
Pegasus.... Rainbow Dash.... no pets but that's ok because she's awesome when she flies.
Pegasus... Fluttershy... too many pets to count but Angel Bunny seems to be her favorite. She doted on me when she first met me.... said it was sad I didn't have teeth.
...
........
...
........
...
.......
...
.......
...
......
...
I don't need teeth. Pinkie loves me just the way I am. And I don't think the Cakes would let her keep me if I did have teeth.....
....
She feeds me cupcakes, slices of cake, and whole bunch of stuff. I eat them whole.... just like the fish in the forest.... I am partial to anything mashed.... and she lets me lick the mixing bowls clean before washing them....
...
.......
...
.......
...
.......
...
I love the bubble baths.
....
They're always warm.
....
And the bubbles are fun because when I snap my mouth on them, they pop!
...
.......
...
........
...
Balloons will do that sometimes but not always.
.....
Found that out at my "Welcome to Ponyville" party Pinkie held for me the day she found me.
...
She gave me a bath so I would look my best and then she gave me balloons to play with. That's the party that I met those core friends of Pinkie. Fluttershy offered to pet-sit anytime Pinkie had to go out of town.
...
I could not imagine what would take Pinkie away but accepted the offer anyway.... Fluttershy acknowledged Pinkie's approval but didn't notice my double blink.
....
I was ok with that. Only Pinkie seemed to understand my blinks. "Gummy thanks you too!" she had said, lifting me up to Fluttershy's eye level causing the pegasus to "Eeep!" with fright.
...
.........
...
I could not imagine that pegasus surviving a night in the forest.
....
Especially with my mom still there.
....
.........
....
.........
...
.........
....
........
....
........
...
Since coming to live with Pinkie, I find myself contemplating on new things. And for longer periods of time. I'm beginning to think that she's rubbing off on me.
...

The End.... Again