• Published 29th Nov 2015
  • 484 Views, 2 Comments

Stolen Eyes - SugarSkullCandy



When Twilight finds a mare living in the Everfree she takes her in to show her the wonders of living with others

  • ...
 2
 484

Chapter one: Friend within a berry bush

A small grey filly quickly ran behind a old oak tree, covering her mouth with her hoof at the sounds of bushes being pushed around. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she imagined the beating she would receive if she was found.

"Please don't find me..." The crossed eyed filly pleaded, hugging herself to try to calm down. She frozed in place as the sounds of familiar voices filled her ears.

"Where did that featherbrain go?" A colt shouted angrily at the small group of fillies and colts before turning around to poking the bushes with long stick.

"I swear when I find her I'm going to- gaaa!" He was interrupted by a light pink filly hugging him tightly.

"Come on! This place is giving me the creeps besides she probably went home!" Her complaint was followed by small nods from the others in the group.

The colt's eye twitched in annoyance, he mumbled curses under his breath before placing his hoof against the very tree the helpless filly was hiding behind.

The crossed eyed filly bit her tongue to keep herself from making anymore sounds. With her heart racing she quietly sat down and waited patiently.

"Fine! We'll catch her tomorrow." The colt said, sighing loudly at the groups sigh of relief.

She made sure they had gone back home before crying loudly, letting the tears fill her eyes.

"S-Stupid eyes!" She cried out, hitting her head against the tree repeating it over and over again.

"If I had normal eyes ponies would play with me a-and......I WOULD HAVE FRIENDS!" Placing her hooves to cover her face, she cried until she didn't have any more tears to shed.


Standing up the filly wiped the last of her tears and looked her surroundings.

"Where do I go now?" She whined softly, letting out a loud squeak at the small animals that would run past her. A shiver ran down her spine knowing that there was bigger animals or monster she needed to be worried about. The Everfree forest wasn't place for ponies. Being a small crossed eyed filly made it 10,000 times worse.

The filly rubbed her muzzle and walked in a random direction, hoping it would lead her home. The forest was very quiet much to her surprise. Why were ponies so scared of this place?. A small smile appeared as she continued to trot on, looking at the different flowers and small creatures. She would love to live here than live with the loud noises of Ponyville any day.

"Mommy would like the pretty flowers but Daddy would probably hate it since he's not a nature pony." She said to herself, giving a few sniffles.

"I hope they're not too worried about me. Mommy is probably baking muffins". Her stomach growled loudly when she said muffins. Frowning she patted her belly.

"Don't worry belly I'm sure there's something here to eat". She carefully looked at each tree and bush for any fruit. She soon stumble upon a blueberry bushes, smiling widely she quickly picked one from the bush and plopped it in her mouth.

"Mmm I love blueberries!" The filly was about to grab another but stopped as she saw the bush moving. She jumped back, grabbing the nearest stick she could get.

"C-Come on! I'm not scared of you" She was clearly lying due to her trembling tremendously in fear but despite that she took a step closer. The bush seemed to move more quickly. Closing her eyes, she screamed loudly and waved her stick around, thrusting it in the air, completely missing the berry bush. It wasn't until she heard a small whine mixed with a growl she stopped and slowly opened her eyes. The standing in front of her was something she had never seen before. It was like a dog but with two heads. It's tail was like a snake but what she noticed was one of it's head seemed happy while the other head growled when she got too close.

"Woah..." She reached out her hoof towards the happy head. The dog head barked happily and licked her hoof.

"Eeww!" The filly squealed softly as she pulled her hoof back and wiped the slobber off. She then turned her to the other head, hesitating but slowly reaching her hoof out to scratch it's head. It gave a low growl but it's expression softed once she scratched the right place. She smiled as the sounds of small thumps filled her ears, pleased that the grumpy head had a soft spot.

"Oh you're just a big sweetie!" She cooed, lowering her hoof to rub their belly.

"You both are" She giggled loudly as they fell backwards. Their snake like tail wagging happily.

They both whined in protest once their belly rubs were finished. Grabbing another berry the filly hungrily ate the berry than another one. She turned towards the pair of heads, looking that the blueberries then back at them.

"Do you have any friends? Or a name?" She asked with a mouth full of blueberries.

They both bowed their heads like they understood what she was saying, frowning she trotted towards them and hugged them gently.

"Well now you have! I'll be you friend!' She gave them a warm smile. The left head yelped happily while other merely huffed but she knew he was happy to.

"Now the names......" The grey filly hummed softly and crossed her hooves. Her ears perked up as she turned her attention back at the berry bush.

"Blue......Berry?" She bopped their muzzles. Booping the left for Blue and the right for Berry.

"I know it's not the best of names and I don't know which one of is a boy or girl dog but will you be ok having these names?" She pouted at her uncreative names. Screming loudly as the dogs pounced on her, barking happily.

She smiled widely as she rubbed their cheeks.

"Well then nice to meet you... BlueBerry" The tiny filly giggled loudly at her pun before continuing.

"My name is Ditzy Doo" Both Blue and Berry licked her cheeks softly before collapsing on top of her.

"Oof! Heavy doggies" She yawned softly, burying her face onto their fur.

"Finally I have friends..."

Comments ( 2 )

*tear* {YSimon} AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So is this story dead...or what?

Login or register to comment