• Published 31st May 2012
  • 900 Views, 21 Comments

My Blue Love - Fiction Teller



Love has no boundaries, and can puncture even the thickest of hate.

  • ...
2
 21
 900

Chapter 2: An Empire Starts

In the new castle, almost 2 weeks later

It was late at night, and the mosquitoes outside were buzzing away. Octavius was lying on his bed, and Nightmare was looking in the mirror. Things were almost ready to go, and they were about to exit the castle to go to their first city.

"So, Nightmare. What's the plan?" Octavius said as he jumped off the bed. He went to look at the map before leaving.

"We're going to enter this city right there." she said as the pointed to the map. They earlier discovered by relative position of the stars and moon that they were 350 miles west Equestria, and unbeknownst to them, there were guards at the border. But, that wasn't a problem, since they were going east.

"Then, we are going to spread these propaganda posters around town. You will fight to the last breath, but that won't be a problem, since the guards are absolute COWARDS there. We will overrun the city, and you need to make sure to take everypony alive. We need lots of ponies in our army."

"And I WILL train them not to be cowards?

"Yes, of course."

"Understood. Let's move out."

As Octavius geared up, Nightmare was dressing in her most seductive dress: A black, corseted dress, with black socks and black boots. She always liked the socks, for some reason. She needed to catch the leaders of the city off guard, and she needed to do this...stealthily. This was no problem to her, as she was the Princess of the Night.

After putting on his guard gear under, Octavius slipped on a black cloak and put a plethora of knives and weapons under it. He then did a spell over himself, putting an invisible barrier over him so if he got stabbed or hurt, he would heal immediately. He then slipped his best sword into the sheath, and slipped the hood over his head. The blue pearl on his breast shield glowed a faint blue, signifying that he was ready for battle. After 30 minutes of preparation, they were finally ready to go.

"Octavius?"

"Yes, your majesty?"

"If they don't comply, I hereby give you permission to kick their sorry asses."

"Hell yeah." Octavius was the best trained soldier/general in all of Equestria, even Celestia said so. He loved to kick ponies' asses. As they left the castle, and locked it up tight, Octavius hid his weapons under his black cloak he had put on. He couldn't reveal their identity until later. And then they started their journey to the next city.

As they walked through the forest, Octavius holding the map of course, they were indeed lost. It was becoming nightfall, and the wind was starting to pick up. It had been about 45 minutes since they had left the castle, and Luna was getting somewhat aggravated.

"Maybe it's...no, no. Not there, not there, not...Damn."

"Octavius, we are LOST?"

"Oh, no no NO, your majesty. We are not lost! We are simply...misguided?"

Luna sighed out of pure frustration.

"Wait wait WAIT! What is that?"

"Well, let me see."

As they looked into the distance, a bright, shining city radiated beyond a couple hills. Perfect, Octavius thought. They were in a valley between 2 mountains. Almost no way of escape.

"Perfect." Luna laughed maniacally.

The cool, chilly night air was upon them, and all was settled in the town. Lights were starting to go off, and all was quiet in the town. As nightfall progressed, they trotted into the city. Everypony didn't really pay attention, until the seductive Princess Luna spoke up in her normal voice(later on derived to be her, "Royal Canterlot Voice).

"Where is the leader of this...place?" She saw that the city was very low class. She resumed speaking. "I would like to see him...immediately!" she stared at one unsuspecting stallion, and he in turn passed out. As she spoke, every pony looked at her and basically drooled. It had the desired effect, and she had enchanted herself for a little extra...charm. But it got quite annoying, as you all shall see in a moment.

"Excuse me, nice young sir. Where is the mayor of this town?"

"I...uh....H-h-he....uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" The stallion was literally DROOLING. Oh Goodness, she thought. If she captured these ponies, she would teach them a little self respect in boot camp. Luna pushed him over. Meanwhile, Octavius was spreading the propaganda around town. These were the first versions of the posters, so they looked very...old fashion.

As he started to post the posters, guards were running around the corner wondering what the hay he was posting. The commander walked up to one, and ripped it off. He stared at it for 5 seconds, and then was horrified.

Propaganda.

"Halt!"

WHAM! Octavius spun around, and slammed the first guard in the face.

"That was for ripping off that poster. That poster cost somepony money." Octavius and Nightmare didn't pay a cent for anything, as she teleported, or basically "stole" items from Equestria.

The unsuspecting guard was laying on the ground, bleeding. The other guards, quite startled by this, surrounded him and pulled out their swords. Another mistake.

"So, how trained are you little....foals... Octavius said as he pulled his sword from the sheath. This was not going to end well, he expected. The other guards broke a sweat from nervousness. There were rows and rows, but this guy was...unstable.

"You can surrender now, and join the New Lunar Republic. Or, you can sit here and fight me, and die."

"NEVER! Guards, get him!"

As the first wave of guards approached him, he tackled the first 6. They fell over, startled. The next part of the first wave tried to attack him, but unfortunately got kicked in the face and got sent flying into the adjacent wall.

SLAP!

He then stabbed one soldier under him in the cranium, instantly killing him. Blood was leaking everywhere.

SLAM! He slammed another wave of guards against the wall, not severely injuring them. With more guards than the mind could of guards laying on the ground, wincing in pain, Octavius was standing on top of one dead guard, and hadn't even broken a sweat.

"Questions, children?" he asked playfully. He hung his sword from his hand, and stared at the commander.

"Now, join us, and this fighting shall go no farther."

The guards did not hesitate to take off their armor and put on NLRE armor. The commander was there, and he had to approve, due to the fact that Octavius would have murdered him if he did anything less. Success, Octavius thought. As rows and rows of guards sloppily marched in line to Octavius, Octavius was of course not pleased at all. He spoke up, and with an irritated tone in his voice.

"You have all now been converted to the New Lunar Republic. We shall treat you all equally with respect, as long as you comply with us and worship the mighty Princess of the Night. Understood?"

Some of the soldiers said yes sir at one time, and some at another. They thought about it for a moment. This town was old and rugged. They had a chance. They nodded in approval, actually reconsidering whether they would actually want to ever come back here. The truth is, they didn't. "For one, for all. For the Mighty Princess Luna." They somehow had that run in their mind, and their mind was being told things about the Empire. Something was so wrong but so right about this Empire. And they loved everything about it.

"NO!" Octavius screamed with a Royal Canterlot Voice.

The soldiers stopped daydreaming and made their decision. They snapped back up in place, ready for the next order.

"YOU SHALL, AND YOU WILL, SPEAK IN UNISON, AND WITH RIGOR! NOW, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" Octavius screamed louder.

The 15 rows of Guards saluted and all at once repeated, "YES SIR!" in a loud, stern voice. Just like you would think Mareines would, but even better.

"Good, good. Now, report to the town's inner city, You shall restart all your ranks, because obviously you need some training and experience. But I shall not induce any form of favoritism, in any way, shape, or form. Go. AND MARCH IN STRAIGHT, ORDERLY, LINES!"

"YES SIR!" the soldiers repeated, as they marched 5 abreast and 45 down. The commander was...worried. They looked like they were...more than complying.

As Princess Luna was walking of the now dead mayor's office, she looked outside to see a very pleasant surprise. She dumped the dead body into the fountain in the middle. What did she care? This town had that sort of class anyway. She sneered.

"So, Octavius. I see you have an Army for my disposal?"

"More than that. You have a bunch of dedicated souls, dearest one."

"Perfect." Luna replied, with a smile on her face. She came up to Octavius and kissed him on the cheek.

As they marched in a straight line, they saw their leader. Not only was Octavius a strong, dad like figure, but their true leader was absolutely beautiful. They were sold. But, the commander had other plans.

"Soldiers, NOW! KILL OCTAVIUS!" The Commander shouted at the soldiers.

But...they didn't move a muscle. Octavius walked up to the commander, and looked him in the eyes. He had a sword ready behind his back.

"B-b-but...MY SOLDIERS! WHAT HAY HAVE YOU DONE?! JOHN, GET HIM!"

"Nope." John replied in a straight tone, with no humor what-so-ever.

The commander walked up to John, but Octavius grabbed him.

"Commander, it looks like your time serving the Army is done." Octavius said as he lifted his sword. The commander looked up, only to have the sword slice through his neck. His head dropped off, then rolled on the ground. But the soldiers really didn't care. They were eager to server their new leaders.

"And this, dearest of friends, is what happens when you do treason against the NLR."

"Now, those of you who cannot fight, shall take up practice in what you do best and do it for the NLRE. Understood?" said Luna, in a stern voice. Her enchantment had worn off, so ponies could talk to her at least the slightest bit regularly.

"YES MA'AM!" the soldiers said. As more ponies put on armor, and others packed up goods to go back to the base, everything had gone as planned. Within the next 7 days, they were going to go through the most intense training course of their life. On the 8th and 9th day, they would all march out to the next city to take. On the 10th day, they would take the town. This plan was made by Octavius himself, and was to be called as the 10 day plan This would be used by the NLR, and would work Every. Single. Time.

Right there and then, the dictatorship known as the New Lunar Republic was born.

Comments ( 13 )

I like it!:raritywink:

If you like it, the best thing you can do is share it. :fluttercry:

Amaaaazinnnngg~! :raritystarry:

A great fic, no errors, but don't you think you went a little harsh on the 2nd language thing? People need practice and feedback.

I know. I'm not the best writer myself. I need lots. I'm such a hypocrite sometimes. :rainbowlaugh:

Wait, so Nightmare goes out and founds her Empire, which is a "Republic," which she rules over as Queen (which is reserved for Kingdoms). And she has a "second-in-command" instead of a chancellor or prime minister, making the whole nation a military theocracy. I'm sorry, but pick one form of government and stick with it.

Good story, and is the Republic going to be just a misleading title? Because republic's do not have queens or kings, just lousy bunch of stupid politics. Good day! Can't wait for the next chapter!

You are all right. I will see what I can do to change it.

I'm going to make this really really really sad in the end.

This is the end theme song for the story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfbXDDQm4A0&feature=youtu.be. I'm still writing chapters, and I think it will amount to about like 20 or 30 chapters, more or less. Hopefully gonna be done within a month.

688583 your Oc has the same position of my Oc, you just got your Oc's story out first :twilightangry2:

Login or register to comment