• Published 31st May 2012
  • 900 Views, 21 Comments

My Blue Love - Fiction Teller



Love has no boundaries, and can puncture even the thickest of hate.

  • ...
2
 21
 900

Chapter 1: A New Beginning

My Blue Love

This is my first fiction ever, so please. Go easy, and tell me what I should edit in or out of this, or fix. Constructive criticism, please.

--------------------------------------

Blackness. Pure, pure, blackness.

The only sound he could hear was the pound of his own heartbeat drumming in his chest. Was he dead? Where was he? As Octavius fluttered opened his eyes, he saw he was lying in a dense forest, somewhere outside of Equestria. What had he gotten himself into again?

Oh, right. The banishment.

As he attempted to get up on all fours, his whole body cringed in pain. Damn. He needed to find his leader, his love. The one and only, Nightmare Moon. She didn't like to be called that after the banishment, though. It made her sound like a creature, she said. He would call her...Luna. She liked that. But, what time was it? And where was everypony else? Yikes. They were the only ones banished, now weren't they. As he slowly wobbled his way through the dark, dense, forest, he saw Nightmare Moon lying on the ground, probably unconscious.

As he looked up into the forest, he saw and heard a wide variety of creatures. But he wanted to get moving, because he supposedly heard there were...spiders. Oh, Gods. How he hated them.

"P-princess...are y-you awake..." Octavius mumbled as he meandered to the Princess.

She was still unconscious. He slowly put his hooves under her and picked her up. He grunted from her sheer size. Not that she was fat- oh, Lord no. To him, she was absolutely beautiful. She was just an Alicorn, though, so therefore her size was about 10x a regular pony. Even for a large, buff stallion like him. But not a problem, at least for now.

As he carried her through the forest, he needed to find some food, water, and most importantly shelter. He looked around. They obviously weren't on the moon, so something went wrong here. As he put her down, he pulled an ax from his weapons belt, and started to chop at a tree. Chop, chop, chop. These trees seemed...familiar. Were they in the...No. It looked different. Same old trees as seen in the everfree forest. Out of anger, he chopped at one of the trees "faces". "AAGH! DAMN YOU CELESTIA!" He was letting out a lot of his anger toward the Princess of the Day. Why did she banish them? Especially him? She banished him because he loved Nightmare.

After a couple hours, Princess Luna finally awoke, but with a horrid headache. She slowly lifted her head, only to see a dense forest. The birds were chirping, and it seemed like a quiet place. Then she realized too, that they weren't on the moon. She looked around, and saw Octavius doing no other than fighting for their survival, or better yet, still getting his anger out.

"STUPID....BITCH....BLAAAH!!!"

"Octavius..."

Octavius was suddenly soothed by this voice, and then soon realized that the Princess was awake. He stopped hitting quite so hard, and he calmed down. He finished off this tree, as he did the last final chops to it. Chop, chop. BOOSH! The tree fell over, and he dragged it onto the dirt walkway in the forest. Then, he trotted to the Princess and collapsed next to her, as he was exhausted from the transport.

"W-we...we aren't on the moon."

"How delightful" Princess Luna said blandly and sarcastically.

"Are we going to make an Empire? Just like we've always wanted? Away from that bitch Celestia?"

"Yes, darling. Just give it some time."

"Princess, what are we going to do? H-how are we going to make our mighty Empire with the two of...us? We j-just simply can't make that many b-babies..." Octavius sputtered, thinking of the non-stop sex they would have to have in order for this to happen. His manhood was hurting already.

"Oh, Octavius." Luna giggled.

"Oh Octavius, do you know who I am?"

"Y-you are the mighty Princess of the Night!"

"Yes. And what does that mean?"

"Y-you can do what you wish..."

"And what does that mean?"

"I..I...I..I don't know."

"Octavius, do you love me?"

"Of course."

As he said this, Princess Luna moved closer to Octavius. She nuzzled him, and put her front right hoof on his. Octavius leaned on her and quietly nuzzled her back.

"Love implies trust. You need to trust me, sweetheart."

"I'll trust you, my love. Let's start building a shelter. I already chopped down some trees."

"No. We won't need those. I heard you were...getting some anger out?"

"Y-yes..."

"Follow me."

As the Princess got up, Octavius soon followed in pursuit. She still had tons of magic left, and it wasn't THAT terribly hard to regenerate. As she powered up her horn, Octavius watched in wonder. What was she doing? As she completely powered up, her eyes started pouring white light out of them. Oh, goodness!

"Octavius, grab on to me. Now."

Octavius did so quickly and without thinking. He couldn't hesitate, as he had to trust her, she said. And as he did so, suddenly, mist formed around them. Black, thick, mist. Oh, Gods. Not another telepor-- The next thing Octavius saw was white light, and then went back into nothingness. He then passed out.

---

As Octavius opened his eyes, he sighed. This was the second time today he blacked out from massive teleportation. The next time, if he were teleported, he would definitely pass out for some hours after. As he started to fully gain his wits again, the Princess was busy fixing the place up. Where were they? The walls, floor, and ceiling were made from stone. But they were cracked, plus the fact that there was mold and vines strewn everywhere. Obviously this place was in ruins. YUCK..

"P-princess, where are we?"

The Princess looked back at Octavius. Oh, he's awake!

"We are in an ancient castle abandoned by the ponies who moved out to inhabit Equestria...have you ever heard the 'Christmas Story' that Celestia just loves to tell every freaking Christmas?" Obviously, Nightmare was the slightest bit pissed at her sister for telling the same story for many thousands of years. She sighed.

"Yes, yes. Of course. Who wouldn't?"

"This is where the first high up Pegasus stayed. Quite intriguing, yes? "

"B-but how are we going to turn it into a palace?"

"Watch and learn."

As soon as he said this, she powered up her horn, and closed her eyes, She had to concentrate all her power into doing this, or else it wouldn't work. "Come on...COME ON!" Her eyes flashed white for an instant. She kept trying, and her eyes flashed white for about 5 seconds. Then, she tried even harder, forcing all her might into it. Finally, magic burst out the tip of her horn, and boxes appeared and dropped onto the ground in front of the wrecked castle.

"Just...boxes?" Octavius raised his brow quizzically.

"Octavius, why would I just teleport BOXES here?!" She giggled. Boxes, really? Octavius, you are a riot.

"Well, what is in those boxes, I suppose?" Octavius chuckled, realizing what he had just said.

"All the supplies we need to fix up this castle into looking like a regal, royal palace for us."

"Y-you've really outdone yourself this time, Princess."

Octavius knew the Princess would never let him down. He then jumped off the floor, and galloped outside. He then started unpacking the boxes. First the furniture, then we need to clean this place up. Then everything else. So much to do, so little time to do it. 1000 years was a long time, sure. But he was impatient, and wanted the best for his love. He wanted...a republic. As he walked out to get the first boxes, he started to daydream about the future. Her, him, and a mighty Empire.

---

Many days and daydreams later, the palace was just about complete. The walls were strengthened, and the place looked even a bit better than the Castle back in Equestria. the stained glass showed the prophecy to come, as Luna would definitely get an Army ready, and conquer the World. One day, he thought. One day.

As Octavius placed down the last carpet, he finally sighed from satisfaction. It was not complete yet, though. One final thing.

"Princess, initiate the spell."

"Ready?"

"Ready."

"3...2..1." Luna closed her eyes, and poured every last ounce of magic she had into the castle. Her horn glowed, and magic burst out of it faster and more intense than anything he had ever seen...except maybe last night...yikes. Now was NOT the time to think about that. He chuckled. Octavius was skeptical of this working, but it had worked for Celestia, why not her? He just had to trust her. Like always.

As the Castle started shaking, it started to lift off the ground. Octavius was temporarily startled from this, but soon got his balance again. The stairs out front deployed, as well as the carpet. The castle rose higher and higher, and then a bubble formed. But then, it disappeared. They needed a Royal Guard as well. Now, the castle was floating on its own. Just like the one in Canterlot. As Luna finished, she fell over in exhaustion, only to be caught in mid air by Octavius.

"Luna, you okay, dear?"

"I'm fine...I just used up a lot of my magic. It's going to take a couple hours for it to regenerate."

"It's beautiful, honey."

As she got back up, they both held hooves and trotted toward the entrance.

As Octavius and Luna walked down the steps of the Castle, they stood back and looked in awe. Celestia would be proud, if she had not banished them in the first place. Octavius and Luna hated Celestia just for banishing them, as well as other reasons. Octavius and Nightmare had a lot of hate in them, soon to be seen once they start Conquering lands and building their mighty Empire. As the Castle floated and shined, it was probably the sight to see for miles and miles out.

But this was just the beginning.