• Published 6th Oct 2015
  • 229 Views, 0 Comments

The New Encounter - BurntToast 20



Something happens in Octavia's life, something so great it can not be forgotten.

  • ...
 0
 229

Chapter 3: Recipe For Disaster

"This way come on!" shouted Octavia, gesturing to Elsa.

"Would you look at that?" said Elsa, staring at the castle in amazement.

"There's the doorway, we need to be quick," said Octavia.

"I'm right behind you," said Elsa, still looking at the castle.

As they approach the castle a guard spots Octavia and Elsa, and has them stop.

"No one passes unless you are invited in," the guard said sternly.

"But we need to see Twilight!" said Octavia.

"Were you invited?" asked the guard.

"I don't need an invite I'm Queen Elsa, an I demand access" she said to the guard.

"so what, you still weren't invited!" said the guard , putting his hoof in front of Elsa.

Elsa got really mad, and she clenched her fists so tight the a blue magical aura shined from. Then she released her her hands out a t the guard.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!" shouted Octavia, scared.

"i did nothing wrong, he approached me, and I froze him solid to a point to where he can't be melted easily, and I think hes dead, but oh well" said Elsa, smiling.

They head into the castle finding their way to Twilight, and none of the other guards have bothered to stop them, because they think they were invited. They find Twilight in a huge room with 5 other ponies.

"Hey girls," said Octavia

"Hi Oct..., WHO ARE YOU!" said Twilight, starting to point at Elsa.

"I'm Queen Elsa, and I require your help," said Elsa

"What are you queen of?" asked Twilight.

"I'm Queen of the Scandinavian Kingdom," said Elsa.

"Scandinavian Kingdom?" asked Twilight.

"You heard me," said Elsa, looking at Twilight implying she understands.

Suddenly there was a loud BANG! The front doors of the castle flew open. It was Lyra, and Vinyl running into the castle!

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" shouted Lyra, putting her hoof in front of Octavia.

"ya'll going to tell me whats goin on!" shouted Apple Jack

"I want to know as well," said Twilight, giving Elsa a stern look.

"I just wanted help," said Elsa starting to cry.

"What jerks, she got me to help her not to hurt me!" shouted Octavia, angrily.

"Well what do you need help with?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Discord brought me to this terrible dimension, and i want to go home," said Elsa.

"Well Discord is supposed to meet me at my cottage at 5:27pm," said Fluttershy

"What time is it now darling?" asked Rarity.

"Oh, I got to go its 5:15pm, you can come if you want Elsa," said Fluttershy.

"We will all go!" shouted Twilight.

"Not me, I got found out what was going so I'm good," said Lyra, heading for the door.

"Same," said Vinyl, following Lyra.

"Well then, to Fluttershy's cottage!" shouted Twilight.

They left the castle in hopes of finding Discord at Fluttershy's cottage, but what if Discord don't like that? Just read on!

"Here we are, home sweet home," said Fluttershy.

Everyone waited inside of Fluttershy's cottage for Discord, Discord thinks hes meeting for Tuesday tea, but that's not the case.

"Hello, Fluttershy I'm here," said Discord, knocking on the door.

"Come in," said Fluttershy

"What are all you ponies doing here?" said Discord, looking around the room. "What are you doing here?" asked Discord, pointing at Elsa angrily.

"I'm here, because of you!" shouted Elsa.

"How dare you shout at me, your punishment death," said Discord, with an evil grin.

"Wait wait, what about a duel?" said Elsa.

"No! Don't duel him he'll kill you, Discord I'll sacrifice myself for Elsa's freedom," said Octavia

"Hmm, no I was kidding about that punishment," said Discord, laughing.

"WHAT!" shouted Pinky Pie.

"Wait, why did you bring me to this dimension?" asked Elsa, clenching her fists.

"It was an experiment, nothing more I just wanted to see how you would react that's all, and don't worry I'll send you back unharmed," said Discord.

"Really?" asked Elsa, opening her fists.

"Sure, besides I got other creatures I've been experimenting with just like you, goodbye Elsa," said Discord, as he snapped his fingers and sent her away.

Discord went ahead, and left the cottage since he thought thought the Tuesday tea was nothing more than a set up.

"Now we no there's more out there," said Octavia.

"yes, and we'll head back to the castle, if you find another creature come to us," said Twilight.

"got it!" said Octavia.

Octavia headed to her house to go eat dinner, and go to sleep, ad ask Vinyl why she bailed.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment