• Published 5th Oct 2015
  • 2,032 Views, 264 Comments

The normal life of Nitpick Bittersweet - Ryusun



Meet Nitpick Bittersweet, a painfully average guy who transfered to CHS in his second year of High School. There he will learn the values of life with other people and how to be someone more likable. This is his story.

  • ...
31
 264
 2,032

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 39- Ideal Kindness.

“Are you sure this is good for me!?”

“Nit, you are getting skinny in the wrong way! I think you have stress! This special whey protein and these vitamins will help you… at least for some days! You need to eat more!”

“I don’t have stress, Gily! And I eat plenty enough!”

“That’s what you think, you little shit! You have been really quiet in our chat group lately! Now, drink the fucking shake I made for you!”

I was in Gily’s house located in the suburbs area! It’s been a while since I came to her home! Professor Gizmo couldn’t assist to classes today and the academy was having a fair to raise funds for their usual charity programs. Since she rejected the responsibilities of being a Champion of the lower class in the school, she didn’t have to assist to it, leaving us with the opportunity to spend time together!

And right now, I was about to drink one of Gily’s special recipes and vitamin pills.

‘Gulp, gulp, gulp, gulp’

“URRGHH! It tastes like shitty medicine with a pinch of almond!”

“Really!? It tastes good to me!”

“Because you are used to it, stupid moron! You are the athlete here, remember!? And why are you saying that I look way thinner than before in the wrong way!?”

“Because of this!”

“AAHHH! Don’t put pressure in my ribs like that, you bitch!”

“You had more muscles and fat in them a few months ago! Seriously! We neglect you for two months and this how you end up without us! Screwing the training I gave you and suddenly becoming gloomier than… I have never seen you this weak in my life!”

“You are imagining things, Gilda! I just need a rest from the people in my nuthouse of a school and everything is going to be fine! There is a girl that threatened me to model, for fuck sake!”

“That’s the problem! That painful place you ended up is not for you! They are making of you a pushover! I don’t mean to say that the academy is a beautiful place, but at least you were more comfortable in it! BAH! We’ll discuss that in another time! Let’s wait for Grandpops to return home from his daily walk and eat that badass steak he bought for today’s meal!”

“Want some help in preparing the meat?”

“You barely know how to make smoothies and simple meals! You suck in these things! Clean the dining room and prepare the table while I do the cooking! Those last year cooking classes I had to take in the academy were really useful in the end!”

“Ok, I’ll clean! Leave this to me, then! Seriously, I’ll marry you one of these days!”

“Don’t make me crush your bones! Shoo! Away with you, dickhead!”

I started to sweep the floor and clean the rest of the dining room. Some people believe that when you are the guest in a house of a friend, you must be treated like royalty! But that only shows you the lack of trust those parties have between each other! There is saying from where my Grandfather came from that said, 'Friends arrive and brings you money and beer to start a party, but real friends arrive earlier to help you in preparing the party and leave later to clean the mess with you!'.

Unless the host is a piece of shit or a truly ungrateful ass who lacked good modals, then you shouldn’t be ashamed on helping on the chores of others people house’s when you are invited to a reunion of sorts. Well, I have been blessed with friends that share that philosophy… the royal pain can be an ass but at least he knows how to prepare the table graciously and tells entertaining stories during the meal.

The sound of the opening door suddenly stopped my reflecting thoughts! Coming from the door was an old man whose wrinkles showed that he had lived a lot of decades filled with hellish experiences during his prime. His left eye was damaged in his childhood during the events of the First World War in the forties, but nevertheless, his piercing gaze, his senseless honesty, his goofy nature in moments of tranquility and his voracious appetite made of him a good, old man in my books.

Gruffion Tempestskies finally arrived to his relatively new home. People in the neighborhood called him Grampa Gruff because he was the oldest man in this part of the country! He achieved a small fortune during a successful expedition and he and Gily have been living for two years in this place. But don’t let his old appearance deceive you! He can be a stubborn and energetic ass when he needed to be, and damn him for Gily inheriting his bad temper! He is somewhat greedy, at times, but Gily said once that he was worse when she was an elementary student!

“Nitpick, my boy! It’s been truly a while since I saw your sorry face in my house! What happened to you, fella’? You look skinnier than a stray dog!”

“YOU SEE, YOU LITTLE SHIT!? I KNEW YOU HAVE LOST SOME WEIGHT!” Gily yelled from the kitchen.

“SHUT THE HELL UP, GILDA!”

“Hahahahaha!” Grampa Gruff laughed with his usual deep and goofy tone. “You truly act like a married couple!”

“DON’T START SPOUTING BULLSHIT, GRANDPOPS!” Said Gily with a ‘pleasant’ tone.

“HOW DARE YOU TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT, YOU LITTE SCOUNDREL!? In my times, the parents punched their children’s faces for disrespecting the elder!”

“Uh, I believe that is in Griffonia and the rest of the western countries, sir! In Equestria, hitting children is considered a violation to human rights since its founding in the eighteen century!”

“And look the results of it! You are lucky you were born in a country that sprouts weaklings because in the Motherland, you would be in the army right now! In my times, the youngsters…”

And once again he started to talk about his golden days! Gily served the meal and we listened to him about his tales of old. He spoke about the fall of the corrupt rulers in Stalliongrad and the coming era of revolution for his country! He spoke of the Shadow Wars in the eighties, how Griffonia became part of the Global Union treaty and shared once more a little story of his youth when there were moments of peace.

He briefly spoke of his wife from time to time… but it’s a touchy subject. We mustn’t ask of people who are long gone from this world. It’s better to leave those topics as good memories to reflect on them for a small time, and then move on to the present every time you were reminded of the past. Time flew faster when you were listening to the stories of the elder who still had a lot to live for. I believed this man can reach the one-hundred year mark and still be as talkative like he was now.

Once his hunger was sated and his eyes felt weary, he retired from the dining room and went straight to bed.

“Ah, Grandpops truly knows how to tell stories to make you feel sleepy!” Said Gily while cleaning the table.

“At least they are good stories unlike the ones we had during our first semester with those pseudo professional people that professed they have seen a lot of shit.” I said while cleaning the dishes. “Group of sugarcoating assholes… When they fight in a war like you Grandfather did, they can spout all the shit they want to tell.”

“Let’s forget about that and go buy some desserts! I put more sauce in the meat than I imagined and it was too bitter for me!”

“But your Grandfather loved it, sweetheart! And it wasn’t that bitter!”

“My Grandpops is an ass like you! Let’s go and buy some ice cream!”

And we went straight to the park of the suburbs! There was an ice cream store nearby that sold-

‘SNAP’

“Why did you snap your fingers at me, you shit!?”

“Order you fucking ice cream!”

“Oh, I didn’t notice we arrived! I want a sundae with Neapolitan ice cream, the one with the dark chocolate and the second flavor… mmm vanilla with caramel please!”

“All right, young sir, and you miss?”

“Urrrggh, hate it when they use ‘miss’…” mumbled Gily so only us could hear it. “A sundae of vanilla with caramel and the second flavor, uh, I want pistachio!”

It took them three minutes to prepare our orders and the damage to our wallets was of fourteen dollars in total.

“You see what I meant when I mentioned the gloomy part!? You were quiet all the travel, for fuck sake!”

“Sorry, it wasn’t my intention...”

We started to eat our ice cream while we were talking.

“All right, let me guess? It’s about Fluttershy!”

“I saw her two days ago after I finished my business in that boutique of hell for the fashion line designs!”

“Pfff you a model! Hahaha! How silly!”

“Thank you, so refreshing to hear someone who speaks reason! Anyway, she was sleeping under the shadow of a tree with lots of animals surrounding her!”

“Sounds like her, nothing strange to me.”

“But she was pale and looked tired. I overheard that the shelter had a sudden increase in workload, but…”

“You think that the argument you had that day during the shelter event damaged her esteem.”

“Yes, but since I don’t know about the girl, I can’t say for sure! I mean, you know how much fucks I give about me making hundreds of friends!”

“If Flutty is the same girl as I remember, well, let’s see if what I know can give you a clue…she was, uh, shy!”

“No shit, Sherlock! Her slap definitely was from a shy girl!”

“Well, you made her mad! Back to the topic! She was really shy! Super shy! Coltion’s level of omnipotence but in the shy department!”

“Crap! Now that’s something impossible!”

“That’s not all. She was very… uh, frail!”

“Frail, like wimpy!?”

“No, this time I’m serious! Frail in all aspects; Mind, body, self-esteem! … ‘Sigh’ Rainbow Dash helped us both to get out of our bubbles, but Fluttershy would always cry for the silliest of reasons… other times she would take the serious things at heart! Her only comfort was the stray animals she used to befriend in the park near the school! Maybe you trying to kill the vermin made her close to truly snap at someone in her entire life! I mean, she showed signs that she could be angered with someone, but it didn’t last that long!”

“Even so, I hate rats! I hate all kinds of vermin!”

“You know I’ll stand by your decision but remember what our grumpy friend taught us! Respect the ideas of other people, and if they are too stupid for respect them, at least understand from where they come from! Or something like that!”

“Now you are speaking otherworldly stuff! Who are you and what did you do to my wife!?”

“This is why you are pain! You always spout nonsense like Grandpops!”

“HAHAHAHA… hehe… Hmm…”

“Come on, that’s not cool of you!”

“Yeah but the unpleasant sensation doesn’t go away! Remember that I have a terrible sickness called ‘Conscience’ when kicks at sporadic times.”

“I have a conscience too, and that doesn’t stop me on crushing my opposition when they try to attack me! Like Lightning Dust! She was a pain in the ass and her ribs were the price she had to pay for her stupidity!”

“Right, at least-“

‘CRASH’

A noise from the side of the street was heard, interrupting the peace of the neighbors! A pick-up crashed with one of the light posts of the park! Some of the packages that it transported on the trunk fell to the floor! The sounds of the police’s sirens were heard and they were quickly approaching to our direction!

“RECOVER THE PACKAGES!” Yelled the driver of the pick-up.

The co-pilot did as he said as quickly as he could, for the looks of it and hearing the sound of the police that was approaching, these guys must be trouble!

“FUCK, FORGET THAT BOX AND LETS GO!”

And they quickly drove the damaged car far away from the crime scene. The police began the chase and the sounds of the sirens and engines soon quiet down until nothing could be heard of them. The only things remaining from that scene was a broken light post and a box.

“Hey… should we?”

“I don’t know, Nit… Even I'm not that reckless…”

“But what if the police needs this for evidence for something!? Maybe we are helping someone in the long run and they will reward us with something!”

“Good idea! Let’s go and see what we caught with the net!”

We approached the box while the rest of the neighbors argued and cursed to the pick-up who broke their light post. As soon as we were near the box, noises could be heard from within!

“Oh shit! Do you think it's a bomb!?”

“You were of the idea of coming here and now you think of the worst!?”

‘squawk’

A faint noise was heard from the box… it wasn’t a bomb, I think.

“Nit… it sounded like a bird.”

‘squawk’

“It’s definitely a bird!”

“Should we open it to see what it is!?”

‘squawk’

“…One way to find out what we are dealing with!”

Both of us opened the box and inside it were lots of cramped newspapers, the stench of rotten food and… a baby bird.

“It looks hurt!”

“We need to take it to the shelter!”

“The shelter!?”

“No time to waste and being afraid of her, Nit! We take it there or this bird dies!”

“Fucking dammit!”

We started to go straight to the shelter at full speed with her taking the bird in her arms. After a several blocks of running and complaining, we arrived.

“Relax, Nitpick! It’s nearly seven in the evening, only key personal works in this kind of places. She can’t be inside!”

“I hope so.”

I tried to open the door but to no avail! It was closed. But this little thing… Shit, I’ll knock the door!

‘Bam, Bam, Bam’

“It’s someone in there!?”

“Coming!” A familiar voice was heard from within.

Just my luck…

The door opened and Fluttershy was in front of me, and as soon as she saw me, her sweet smile turned into an aggressive and unwelcoming frown.

“Hi!”

‘SLAM’

THE BITCH CLOSED THE FUCKING DOOR!

‘BAM, BAM, BAM’

“OPEN THE DOOR!”

“STAY AWAY! THIS PLACE DOESN’T WELCOME THE SOCIAL PEST!”

“Pffff social pest! Hahahaha!”

“Shut up!”

“WHY YOU MUST BE SO RUDE AND MEANIE!?”

“Why did she heard me and not you!?”

“Because you suck, idiot!”

“WHO ARE YOU CALLING AN IDIOT, YOU SAVAGE BARBARIAN?”

“For fuck…! FLUTTERSHY! I NEED YOUR HELP!”

“OH! JUST LIKE YOU HELPED THAT POOR, LITTLE MOUSE!?”

“FLUTTERSHY! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR OR THIS POOR BIRD WILL DIE!” Yelled Gilda having enough of this fruitless exchange.

I could hear a loud gasp inside the building, I wonder-

“Gilda, is that you!?”

“Open the door, NOW!”

And she did as she said. Her face of amazement was something to behold!

“Is it really you!?”

“No time! Hurt bird! We found it! Needs help! Treat it!”

And finally noticing the bird in our possession, she quickly but tenderly took it away from Gily and got straight to the emergency room. We followed because we wanted to know if the bird will be okay.

“Oh no! This poor mealy parrot is bleeding from its nails! It needs emergency treatment immediately! But I haven’t fed the rest of the animals! And I haven’t even started to arrange the new medicine in the cupboards!”

“Just tell us what to do and we’ll help you out!”

“But… I don’t trust him!” Said Fluttershy with a darkened expression.

“You don’t have a reason to trust me either! If you don’t believe in him, then we’ll leave you to your luck!”

I almost forgot why she was my friend… She can be pretty rude and cruel!

Fluttershy understanding the situation quickly gave us a list that was hanging in one of the cupboards. It described with such detail the portions of the food that each animal needed and without losing any more time, we did our tasks! The boxes of medicine will have to wait!

Inside the room where the animals needed their nourishments, the stench of wet skin and medicine could be perceived. I was amazed with one single fact; near each group of animals was a special kind of air purifiers that released fresh air to the defenseless patients. How serious this place took this job?

Gily and I shared the work and with all the care of the world made our job. Those animals seemed to have a grudge on me… I could hear the soft grunts while their cold stares were watching me.

I don’t have a problem with you so why are you angry at me!?

“It seems these animals sense your negative feelings towards them…”

Fluttershy…

“Forgive me if I’m not a fan of nature like you… Is the bird okay?”

“It’s a parrot! And yes, he is fine now and resting peacefully in a spare nest I have… I’m glad to see you are doing this task the right way!”

“You sound like Wind Rider…”

“Oh Goodness… Rainbow Dash told us about it.”

“Yeah! But Nitpick saved us from paying something we didn’t do!”

“Gilda… thanks again…”

“For what?”

“For helping me, just like before!”

That smile was really welcoming unlike the face of anger you showed me earlier.

“I didn’t do this exactly for you! It was for that stupid bird!”

“It’s a baby, mealy amazon parrot, Gilda! And thanks to both of you, I saved him in time!”

“Where are the rest of the staff!? You shouldn’t be here by yourself with all this load of work!” I asked straight forward.

“Oh, the Chief, the Critter Squad and the rest of the staff have some emergency surgeries in the city base! The police finally found the culprits for the recent attacks to the stray animals in the city and the animals will be transported there! Those savage beasts of society that live from selling animals illegally were hunting indiscriminately every critter they could find! But now they finally have caught them and I hope they imprison those monsters and throw away the key in the sewers!”

“Wow… You have changed, Fluttershy! You are more aggressive and honest!”

“I learned from the best… We learned from the best!”

“Don’t compare me with you! I walk a different and cooler path than her!”

“Nonsense! …Tell me, is it true… that you are a trouble maker?”

“Define trouble maker, Fluttershy. Terms and meanings can be pretty ambiguous in each mind!”

“Unfriendly? A ruthless delinquent? …Breaking peoples bodies?!”

“This guy here is my friend, I have never stole or join a gang of the sorts, honest!”

“It’s true, Fluttershy! If you search in the data base of trouble kids of the nation, Gily just have a D rating for bad behavior. And you know that a D rating is, well, irrelevant compared to drug users, gangs, young killers and such!”

“Thank goodness…” Said Fluttershy with great relief.

“But it’s true that I get into fights from time to time and it usually ends in really nasty results… for my opponent, at least!”

“Goodness, that’s horrible! I bet YOU are at fault!”

She stared at me with great displeasure…it was really uncomfortable.

“Why do you think I am at fault?”

“Because you are unfriendly, uncooperative, rude and you nearly killed a mouse! You…- Uhh…”

Fluttershy nearly fell to the floor if it wasn’t for Gily’s quick reflexes! Noticing something strange in her, she put a hand on her forehead!

“She has a fever!”

“Damn it! I’ll call the ambulance!”

“No… ” Faintly said Fluttershy. “I can’t leave the patients… alone!”

“Don’t be an idiot! You are overexerting yourself! It’s not worth it!”

“Maybe for you it isn’t, Nitpick!” Said Fluttershy retaking her posture. “But for me, this is my job!”

“They don’t pay you for this! It’s a social service you make for free!”

“They pay me, but I don’t do it for the money! I do it for everyone to enjoy the beauty of having a pet!”

I don’t do it for the money…? Pinkamena said something similar to me some weeks ago.

“We can’t leave you like this! You need to rest!”

“Chief Hugger will come in an hour or so! She’ll take me home.”

“…urrghh! We’ll wait until she arrives!”

“Oh, Gilda!"

“Shut it, Fluttershy! Do you have a place where you can rest properly? If you need help, just tell us what to do, understand?”

She nodded with this proposal and we helped her reach one of the bed in a small room of the place. It seems that this is for workers who stay in the night shift and when they need a rest, the bed is a welcoming place to take a little nap. There was a first aid kit with some Temprum pills for the fever. She swallowed a small dose with a big glass filled with water and she closed her eyes for a while. Minutes passed and there was no sign of the boss of this place yet.

“Gilda…” Spoke a restful Fluttlershy. “Sing me a song!”

“Are you out of your mind!? Sleep already!”

“Sing me the Junior Speedsters song”

“The what!?”

It sounds embarrassing for the looks of it. Gily was flustered! I want her to sing it!

“Keep your mouth shut, you piece of shit!”

“I was just asking, bitch!”

“Do you think that’s the way to talk between friends?” Said Fluttershy with more strength than before. The medicine had a quicker effect on her than I expected.

“Well… yeah!” Both of us said in unison.

“But that’s not how friendship works!”

“Who are you to tell us how a friendship should be, Fluttershy?”

“I have many friends that can give you proof of how friends are made!, Nitpick!”

“What!?" Asked Gily annoyed. "You are the friendship police or something? I hate the people who think that-”

Gily’s cellphone rang all of the sudden.

“Excuse me for a moment!” She excused herself and answered the phone. “Yeah…uhu… YOU FORGOT THE FUCKING KEYS AGAIN!?... CAN’T YOU BE MORE ABSENTMINDED THAN THIS!?... Okay! I’ll be there in a minute!” She hung off the call. “‘Sigh’ Sorry, it was my Grandpops. I have to go now!”

“O-okay…” Said Fluttershy frightened of her yells.

I can’t blame her. Gily has a really loud voice when angered. It was like hearing the roars of a fucking eagle with full killing intent towards its adversary. Once you used to it, it’s like talking to a common, angered friend.

“Okay, it seems she is better. We should go now, Nit!”

“Yeah…”

As we walked toward the exit, Fluttershy spoke to us.

“Thank you… for helping me!”

We kept walking but…

“…Urrrrghhh!”

“You should stay! I’ll be fine on my own! I’ll text in the chat group when I arrive home! So do the same when you get home!”

“…Fine, go away!”

“You ass! Take care of her… Or I’ll kill you!”

“Easy there…!”

I came back to the bedroom of the shelter and a surprised Fluttershy watched me with curious eyes.

“Why did you came back!?”

“I can’t leave you alone like this!”

“What about Gilda? You can’t leave her alone like that this late!”

“She will be fine, don’t worry about her! Just rest.”

We have been in more dangerous places before… like the downtown of the city. That was really a shit hole in the middle of an otherwise incredible safe city. We made an oath to never go there again unless it’s really important. Besides, it was nine pm with seventeen minutes! For this kind of neighborhood, it still safe to wander around. She went silent for a few minutes while closing her eyes and then, she talked…

“What if an evil meanie tries to steal her money!? Or her clothes!? Oh goodness, NO! Bring her back here!”

“Fluttershy, she’ll be fine!”

A custom encore tune rang from my phone! It was the chat group!

-Gilda: I arrived safely at home!

-?????????: Do you want a prize for not getting lost, Gilda? A cookie, perhaps!? (☞ ゚∀゚) ◉

-Gilda: Shut the hell up, bitch! ಠ益ಠ

-?????????: (☞゚∀゚) 凸

-Nitpick: She just wants some love from us!

-Gilda: I’ll crush your neck next time I see you, you little shit!

-????: Seriously…

-?????????: Let them be, sister! I’ll arrive at the hotel soon with dinner in a minute!

-?????????: That’s a funny way to say that once again you are so worthless to even walk and buy your own food! I bet you are in the limo scratching your sorry butt while your chauffeur is driving you around the capital!

-?????????: HEY!

“She arrived safely at her home, Fluttershy! She is texting in our chat group!”

“Oh, thank goodness…”

And with that, she closed her eyes once again, taking a comfortable position in bed. She looked so relaxed, so peaceful, so-

“THE MOUSE!” Abruptly said Fluttershy while getting off the bed.

She ran through the corridors of the shelter and I followed her as fast as I could. How the hell she could move this quickly if she was dying just a few moments ago!

We arrived to another room. It was less spacious than the one filled with the animals we fed a while ago. There were three critters at sight; the parrot we brought here resting on a nest, a dog in a spacious bed and in the table within a toy like bed…

“Oh… at last you are okay!”

‘Eek’

The rat… That’s it, I need to ask!

“Why do you do all of this work to the point of getting yourself sick?”

“Because… what I do in this place is part of my dream!”

“I don’t follow.”

“I respect the environment, the people and the creatures that live in this world. All living things have the right to walk on this earth! No life is more important than other! All of us are important! A single act of kindness can turn the tables in what lot of people believes to be a selfish world!”

“But there are things that are unkind by nature! You can’t change that!”

“I thought you would be a lost cause and look what you did! You even showed me a bit of kindness in spite of our differences! So what could possibly stop me in what I am about to do?”

She got closer to me and raised my hands leaving my palms open. I didn’t move, patiently waiting for her actions to be made. She grabbed the little rat I tried to kill the last time and she tenderly put it in my open hands.

It feels warm.

“What do you feel with this little pretty in your hands?”

“A strange feeling”

“Do you know what the feeling you are sensing is?”

“It’s life!”

A comfortable silence fell upon us! She and I were staring the little mouse that graciously made a sleeping posture with no ill feelings towards me.

In a way, this makes me feel like the villain of this story.

The bell of the main door of the shelter rang loud but briefly. Someone has arrived!

“Oh! It must be Chief Hugger! Let’s leave this little pretty here and go with the Chief!”

Fluttershy put the mouse in its bed and I followed her to the main hall and there it was! The young woman from the shelter event was inspecting the place with a tender motion! But something was totally different from the last time! Her face expression was worthy of a professional public enforcer instead of the easygoing hippy attitude of before.

“Fluttershy! Please tell me why the medicines aren’t arranged in the cupboards? Did something happened?” Said Chief Hugger with no trace of anger or displeasure, her voice was gentle and full of serenity.

“I can explain, Chief!”

“It was because of me, Chief!” I spoke. “I found a parrot inside a box with a friend and brought it here! Fluttershy gave it some emergency treatments and it delayed her in her job!”

“A parrot in a box, you say!?” Asked Chief Hugger. “By any change it was a mealy amazon?”

“Yes.”

“Excellent! With this, everything will soon return to peace for the little animals in this region!” Said the Chief with a radiant smile. “The authorities finally captured the illegal hunters that were hurting the common species of this area! Mongrels all of them! Even stealing from the legalized animals from the neighbors! Just for a few bucks they sell their integrity and the exotic species they catch while leaving the others in… URRRGHH!”

All of the sudden I became somewhat scared of this woman.

“Please calm down, Chief! They are finally captured!” Answered Fluttershy. “The parrot is in the veterinary quarters and its stable!”

“Excellent job, Fluttershy! Let’s arrange the medicines tomorrow! I’ll take you home so you can rest! And you, young man! Thanks for bringing the parrot to us! You did the right choice! Do you live nearby? I’ll give you a ride as well”

“I live in Ponyville near the school so I can take the bus! The next one will pass at nine-!”

“Nonsense! Too dangerous to let you go alone this late! Fluttershy, grab your things and wait for me! I’ll make a quick check up to the parrot this boy brought! Leave the lights on, Flax Seed and Wheat Grass will arrive soon for the night shift”

“Right away, Chief!”

Fluttershy grabbed her things and waited for her beside me. She still looked tired… but something’s seems different in a good way. She looked refreshed and with a new found inner peace… I believe that her ideals are filled with naivety, just like Rainbow Dash and her weird sense of blind loyalty to the school activities. But I could respect her convictions…

“Fluttershy… I have a question.”

“By all means, ask away!”

“Can you forgive me?”

Author's Note:

Well, even if I just have a few months in this community, I just want to say thank you for the people who commented, liked, followed and put my story in their libraries.

Happy new year! And if you don't believe in this kind of celebration, I just want to say thank you for reading! Hope to keep writing more next year and keep reading your comments!

Chapter rewrote on 01/09/2016

PreviousChapters Next