• Published 24th Sep 2015
  • 407 Views, 32 Comments

The Best of Enemies - Shank



On the eve of the wedding of Shining Armor and Princess Cadence, a young pegasus struggling with his identity meets the changeling who has been exploiting his pain.

  • ...
3
 32
 407
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

Great chapter I am looking forward to the next chapter. Just by curiosity, are we going to see these breeding chamber?

6591123 It's my plan to show life in the hive as I see it, and that would include that. I'm going to try to do something that falls within the common vision most changeling writers have of procreation that involves host ponies, while adding my own little twists here and there. On that note, I'll also directly show how changelings feed off emotional energy, something which has only really been alluded to in the story so far.

6591232 Is this a good thing, or a bad thing?

6591279 It varies. Hehehehe....

Wohohoho, some sweet wincest! What now - back to the estate for a round two? I deerly hope so...

6594209 Heh, probably not. If Ryler's past is any prologue, the next time he see's Camber, he's going to go, "I cannot believe I did that with him..." And then face-hoof a few dozen times. That's the place he's in right now; do something wicked, regret it. Do something else wicked, regret that. Just as his body is in flux now, so is his mind (and mood).

I'm trying to very much walk the line that has sex as a story component without going over the line into clop. Maybe some day I'll get bold and write a much less serious fic that has more explicit scenes in it, but there's a lot of story I want to tell, and going full detail on some scenes would both change the rating, and consume a lot of word count. Also... I'll probably stink on ice at it, so it's best if we wait a while before I start writing "I Was a Teenage Changeling Sex Fiend".

6595857 I can tell from what already is in the story. Nice idea with the usage of sex as a story tool. And the semi-gay scene before was very nice too. XD Anyway - when's next chapter?

'Spitfire' is an odd way of spelling 'Focke-Wulf', I don't think I've see it before

6595874 Very soon now. Holidays and work have just swamped me, but each day I don't write, guilt presses down on me. Ryler is demanding his big moment to come, Applejack has a zinger to get out, and a massive combat needs to be written out.

Login or register to comment