• Published 9th Sep 2015
  • 404 Views, 1 Comments

Button and the Belle - HauntingSpiritRisingMoon



As the CMC invite a newcomer into the club, he soon finds himself liking a certain unicorn.... (mother inspired by lovetap from justice 4243's The SweetieMash Chronicles.)

  • ...
4
 1
 404

A secret serenade

Sweetie Belle went to Button's house. She was going to ask him if they could move game night to tonight. But as soon as she stood on his doorstep she heard a faint sound coming from the back of the house. It sounding like music. Sweetie quietly crept through the garden until she located where the sound was coming from.

Button's open window. Sweetie had to make sure she was hearing things right. It was probably just a game's music.

But as she climbed up a tree to look into his room she saw him looking at some sheet music, playing a guitar as a gray mare walked into the room. She recognized her as the celloist Octavia. Soon she was followed by the famous Vynil Scratch, better known as DJ-PON3.

"Octavia?" Button asked surprised. "You finished tutoring me days ago! What are you doing here?"

"My.... umm......-" Octavia was cut off by Vynil.

"I'm Octavia's fillyfriend, Vynil Scratch. Octi told me you were awesome at the guitar so I wanted to hear one of your songs." Vynil interuppted.

"Sure! Sad or upbeat?"

"Sad. I want to see what it sounds like. Then upbeat to cheer me up."

Button started playing a song, and it ripped Sweetie's heart out. It was beautiful. She saw a tear appear from behind Vynil's sunglasses before it was quickly wiped away. Then the tone of the song changed and it brought an uncontrollable smile to Sweetie's face, as well as the DJ.

"Dude....." Vynil said after the song was over. "That was amazing..... I think you've actually put me at a lost for words."

"I definately agree." Sweetie Belle mentioned.

"Sweetie Belle! What are you doing up there?" Button asked in shock.

"I came up here to listen to you play." Sweetie Belle replied calmly.

A blush spread across Button's face as she climbed in through his window.

"We gotta go, little dudes." the white mare said, exiting the room.

Almost moments after she did Sea Foam and Lightning entered the room.

"YOU GOT DJ PON3 TO LISTEN TO YOU PLAY AND SHE LOVED IT?!?" Lightning asked in pure fanboyedness.

"Yeah," Button said, rubbing his ears. "Now control your inner fanboy. "

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM-"

"I got this." Sea Foam said as he kissed Lightning, imediately making him faint.

"Thanks!" Button said cheerfully as Sea Foam carried Lightning in his magical aura out of the room.

Sweetie Belle stared. "Did he just-?"

"Yup. Just to get him to faint. Sea Foam is so cool."

IN THE BUSHES....................

"Got the video?" Apllebloom asked.

"Right here." Scootaloo replied waving it in the air. "I can't believe Rarity is asking us to spy on her sister."

Author's Note:

Yup. LightningFoam is happening. Deal with it.:moustache::trollestia:

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment