• Published 24th Aug 2015
  • 644 Views, 24 Comments

I will always put you first - caza1245



Button is always playing games to notice sweetie or so sweetie thinks and join the other cmc on there love stories too

  • ...
15
 24
 644

OH NO

Button's POV

Ahhh! My head, everything was black until i heard voices

"Button, Button Wake up".

I knew it was the sound of my mother she seemed very worried. Finally i could feel me waking up, I opened my eyes everything was a blur of what happened. I saw my mum sitting there with worry in her eyes.

"M-m-mum, What happened?" I asked rubbing my head to figure out what happened.

She only looked at me and then moved out the way so i could see something i hoped i would never see again. The dresser. Then memories came flooding back to me, The dresser was still broken, everything was still on the floor and it the centre of everything was the one thing that maid me this state. The cracked picture.

"Button are you all right"? my mother asked

I turned to my mother with tears spilling in my eyes like waterfalls. I shook my head and said "no". She looked at me and I started telling her of the past events with me and Sweetie Belle.


Rumble POV

I was telling Pipsqueak of what happened between me and Scootaloo. Boy, I love her so much. He seem very happy for me

"wow Bro that's awesome" squealed Pipsqueak.

I blushed A LOT, I smiled and asked him "hey how are you and Applebloom"?. He stopped and looked at me and smiled

"Never better" he said dreamy.

I guess he and applebloom are together now. I snickered because of his face. It was priceless, It looked like he wa in a trance.

When he finally snapped out of it, He looked at me annoyed.

"and whats so funny" he asked annoyed tone in voice.

"sorry, sorry it was you face, It was priceless" I laughed

" Well i--- wait do you here that" He asked.

confused, I listened. We could hear whimpering. We followed the sound and there outside the CMC clubhouse was none other than Sweetie Belle crying. There was Scootaloo and Applebloom trying to comfort her.

We walk over. They saw us.

"Sweetie Belle, can you give me and Applebloom a moment" Scootaloo asked, She nodded.

They walk over to us, I watched as Applebloom grabbed PIpsqueaks hoove. Scootaloo grabbed mine and we both got pulled somewhere not to far away from the clubhouse.

"Scoots whats going on"? I asked my fillyfriend.

She looked at me and then to applebloom and started to explain what happened.

FLASHBACK

Normal POV

Scootaloo and Applebloom were walking to the club house, Until they heard crying. They walked over to the sound and gasped when they saw Sweetie Belle crying. They rushed over like bullets.

"Sweetie whats wrong"? Scootaloo asked in concern.

She look at them with tears spilling. Applebloom put her hoof around her in a hug and Scootaloo joined.

"Button he--he" Sweetie started but could not finish.

"Shhh calm down and take a deep breath" Soothed Applebloom. rubbing her hoof on Sweetie Belle's mane.

She took a deep breath, She then explained what happened with button.
After she was done. She burst into more tears,

Applebloom and Scootaloo were angry with button but he wasn't there concern now. She was.

FLASHBACK ENDED


Pipsqueaks POV

I was shocked and so was Rumble, I turned to him and he nodded.

"look we know why button was ignoring Sweetie Belle" Rumble confessed

Scootaloo grabbed his shoulders and shook him "Why" was all she said. I laughed a little watching Rumble get shook

"okay okay you can shaking me now" Rumble said shakily. She let go of him.

"Sorry" She apologized. He looked a me with a frown when he saw me laughing.

"look we will tell you with Sweetie Belle okay" Pipsqueak explained. They nodded and we walked back to Sweetie Belle but she was gone. All four of us looked at each other then to the ground and saw foot prints heading to the everfree forest. We looked at each other again. Together the only thing we could say was, "OH NO".

Comments ( 6 )

I think you should update this story a little more often...

Could you please update this more!!:twilightsmile:

Although many people disliked this i think that the concept, story and potential this has is pretty good:pinkiesmile:

Sorry I. Had a broken computer and now I have a new one can update soon

I honestly love this more than any other fanfic about this couple so keep doing what you're doing (also I'm getting really into this)

Why do people dislike this? Its got a good plot and alot of potential so can you please for the love of celestia update this more, its really great and would love to see more of it.

Also would you by any chance be looking for proofreaders?

Login or register to comment