• Published 17th Aug 2015
  • 241 Views, 0 Comments

The Adventure of a Dream Walker - StormSwirl



Dream Walker a young unicorn , that has a hard time making friends , is really clumsy and lived in Canterlot , has now became an adventourus Mare that travels through Equestria making new friends.......or enemies.....it depends. How this happened?

  • ...
 0
 241

A Nice Visit From a Friendly Princess in a World of Nightmares

Dream found herself in the most darkest of black voids she can ever imagine. As she looked around she heard familliar laughters... The ones of her friends! She started running towards where the laughter was coming. The unicorn ran as fast as she can and when she was finally right in front of them she greeted them with a smile.


-"H-hello, guys!"- she puffed.


But the only thing she got in return were some awful glares. Dream stepped back in fear.


-"Oi! We don't care about ya'! Bettah stay away from us, ya anoying mare!"- said one of the mares in an unusual accent. Dream never heard her friend use accents.


-"Nopony really cares 'bout ya'll!"- yelled another one in a country- like accent. Why accents??

The three mares turned around and walked towards some weird shadows, Walker could only guess it's where her every other failed atempt at making friend. The ponies she was facing now spinned only their heads in an owl-like facion revieling their grinning faces. All started taunting her and yelling insults. Dream screamed from the thing she just saw and the scream was so powerful it echoed all around the weird black void. A shinning hole up in what could be said as "the sky" opened and through it a dark blue creature flew through it. It turned out to be a beautiful alicorn Princess none other than the Princess of the Night. Her horn started glowing and suddenly some mysterious wind blew away all the ponies taunting the young cutie-markless unicorn. When Dream oppened her eyes she found herself in a beatiful light blue void like place, filled with thousands of shinning stars. The Princess landed in front of her, looking at her face for any signs of something.


-"Hello, Dream Walker."- Luna said calmly as if nothing happened.

-"H-how do you know my-"

-"I learn alot of things when entering a pony's dream."- the Princess interrupted.

-"A p-pony's dream? So this wasn't real? Thank Celestia..... and you, heh..."- the blue unicorn bowed down nervously in front of the alicorn.

-"There is no need for thanking me. I am just doing my job as I should. Now, could you tell me what is the cause of your nightmare, maybe?"- the Princess said as she started walking in a non-important direction.

-"W-well, maybe.... I guess.... It's because I can't make friends......"- Dream quickly caught up with Luna and started walking by her side.

-"Sometimes you must open for the new adventures that await you and follow your dreams, Dream Walker.... "

-"So you mean.... that I must go exploring throughout Equestria!? I guess that might work actually! Thank you, Princess Luna!" Dream smiled as she jumped up ready to wake up.

-"You're welco- Wait, that is not what I meant-" - The princess yelled after Dream Walker in a worried tone but it was too late.


Our little hero has already woken up and is ready for adventures! Luna, you need to word yourself better.....

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment