• Published 15th Aug 2015
  • 892 Views, 10 Comments

My Little Pony: Chilling Elegy - Frieza665



Shortly after the events of the season 5 premire, the princess recieve word that the ruler of the frozen north, King Cold has passed away and in his dieing wish, sent his son, Frieza, on a friendly mission to equestria.

  • ...
9
 10
 892

4.)Getting the news

It had been 2 weeks since Twilight and her friends had stopped Starlight Glimmer from forcing ponies to have the same cutie mark and her life had been splendid. Not only was it quiet, but she had many peaceful visits with all of her friends and had very little duties to preform. At this moment twilight was in her castle studying spells. She was concerned the starlight might come back and try to hurt her and her friends. She almost blasted Party Favor to bits when she was revealed to be a liar, and nearly did the same to the other villagers before Twilight and her friends intervened. At few minutes later a letter went into window of the library and floated directly towards her. She caught it with her magic and began reading it. As soon as she finished reading Celestia's letter she bolted out the door of her castle to tell her other five friends.

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie were at Sugar Cube Corner sipping on Smoothies. They of course were planning on playing pranks on ponies. just as they were about to leave in order to plant an orange tree in Sweet Apple Acres Twilight ran in with Fluttershy, Rarity, and Applejack and said,

"Girls come with us to the castle it's important!" and she and the other mares ran out of the bakery.

When they arrived and took their seats around the Cutie Map and Twilight began to explain. She explained to them that the heir of a kingdom that she never heard of before is coming to equestria for his corination. Pinkie had volunteered to plan and preform at the party. Fluttershy said that she would have some of her animals do tricks and sing at the party. Rainbow Dash went to tell the wonder-bolts the news and arrange an air show. Rarity of course prepared to make a cape and other clothing for Frieza to wear while he's king. Applejack had the most difficult job of all. The had to make all the food arrangement. All she had herd of King Cold's kingdom was that multible species lived in it. In fact, Zarbon, Jeice, and Recoome are from certain nymph tribes. Zarbon was a forest nymph, Jeice was a mineral nymph, and recoome was a desert nymph. She had also heard that dodoria is a member of an endandered species of pig men. So applejack was not sure what they all ate. For all she knew they ate meat. Especially Burter the big blue ogre. But three days was plenty of time for them to prepare for Frieza's arrival. But Twilight had this thought in the back of her mind that kept bothering her. What if Frieza was not as good as celestia said. What if the ginyu force tried to replace them? What if they were up to know no good.

Author's Note:

Finally a new chapter is out:pinkiehappy:. Get ready because next chapter because...FRIEZA ARRIVES!!!:pinkiegasp:

Comments ( 4 )

6330776 By the way I'm a guy in case you were wondering:twilightsheepish:.

Your story has been added to the Equestrian Saiyans group! I wish you luck, fellow DBZ Fanfic author, in your story's progression!

P.S. [youtube=H9NFvegp57c]

6394868 Thanks alot I appreciate it :pinkiehappy:

This story has my interest I hope to read more soon.

Login or register to comment