• Published 12th Aug 2015
  • 4,105 Views, 272 Comments

A past that I did not see coming - sakuralovelight



Twilight finds weird gem which sends her back in time up about 200 years before discard came into the picture What she finds in the past will change her life forever

  • ...
26
 272
 4,105

Chapter 28

( The last chapter was the last time we will go back in time)

~~~ Last Time... ~~~

Solarium had just become Celestia, In more modern times, Discord was racing to Celestia.

~~ Now back towards the future… ~~

Discord finally made it to Celestia. Luna was standing right next to her. Discord gasped for a little bit, trying to catch his breath before he cleared her throat. "I got the test results from the rainbow matrix gems that took Twilight to the past."

At hearing this, both Luna's and Celestia's hearts felt like they stopped beating. The moment of truth. So Celestia gave him a determent look. "And the results are?"

Discord took up deep breath before answering. "I'm sorry but in a way Twilight did die that day."

At hearing this Celestia broke down in tears while Luna, increased her with her wings. Trying to hold back her own tears of sadness and trying to console her. That is until she took in more of what discord just said. "Wait a minute, what do you mean ‘in a way’?"

"Well, you see, I've encountered three different types of rainbow matrix gem. One is where what you get sent to a time permanently. Unless you find another one that is a time traveling gem, you cannot be sent back to your time. Another one is timer based where you have to spend a fair amount time in that time-frame. Before it sends you back but if you get killed, then that doesn't matter. But neither one of these two were the case with the rainbow matrix gem that sent twilight back in time."

At hearing this, the two sibling Alicorn's looked at each other before looking back at Discord. "If neither one of those were the rainbow matrix gem that took Twilight away. Then what's the third one that's more than likely the one that did the deed?"

"Well, it's a very odd one in that you can't be, sent back to your time by any other rainbow matrix gem or any time traveling spells at all. Even my chaos magic can’t undo it. But there is one way for someone to be, returned back to their time. Which unless you are certain the gem that can send you back in time is that gem you don't want to risk it."

At hearing this, the two were even more confused. "And the only way to undo it is?"

"You have to technically die in the past to be, sent back to the future fully alive."

At hearing this Celestia's eyes widened and began filling up with help. "Are you telling me that Twilight is…?"

At that moment Discord smiled. "When that crazy unicorn killed Twilight. It didn't really kill her, what he really did was to the requirements needed to send her back to her time. Twilight is going to be just fine, although she will be, transported to whatever the location where she was killed, and depending on the rainbow matrix gem. The time we have to wait for her to return to our time varies."

At that moment Luna decided to ask the next question. "And how long do we have until Twilight returned back to our time from this rainbow matrix gem?"

At that Discord chuckle nervously. "Well, that's the whole reason why I rushed here. Celestia and did not ask the guards to gather everybody. Twilight should be back in our time in about five minutes."

At hearing this Celestia's heart began to glow, and she teleported to the Castle of The two sisters, leaving Discord and Luna together. "Um Luna, where did she teleport off to?"

At hearing this Luna chuckled. "If you just found out that your defeat lover was going to reappear where they died where do you think you would go?"

At that Discord pouted and crosses arms. "I know that, I mean the location where Twilight died. That is Celestia is heading off to?"

At hearing this Luna blushed a little bit with embarrassment. "Oh, I see. Anyways forget about that for now, we can catch up with them later. Right now, we should gather up everybody and tell him the good news."

"I suppose you're right on that."

And with that, the two went off looking for the others to tell him the news.

~~ Meanwhile at the Castle of the two sisters... ~~~

Celestia appeared in a bright flash in the throne room. She looked around to see if Twilight was there but didn't see her so she sat down thinking that maybe she was a bit early. When five minutes pass Celestia got annoyed. "I swear if Discord is just making this all up. I'm going to…"

But Celestia could not finish her sentence because of blue flash that appeared. And once the light dimmed down all that was left behind was Twilight sparkle in her normal coloration’s along with her six-pointed star cutie Mark being returned as well. Seeing Twilight Celestia rushed over to her and grabbed her with her front four hooves. "TWILIGHT!"

At hearing this Twilight began to groan. "Celestia is that you?"

At hearing this Celestia chuckled. "Yes twilight, it's me you're safe don't worry."

"Okay, but what happened the last thing I remember was…"

But Twilight did not get the chance to finish her sentence since Celestia kissed her right on the lips. Which shocked Twilight, but intellectually knew that Celestia is really Solarium in disguise. She had thought it could have been a dream, but then she felt her wedding ring. Pressing on her from Celestia's embrace. So she began to kiss back. as the two were kissing, Celestia channeled her magic on her horn and started changing herself back into Solarium and that as soon the two parted lips and Twilight opened her eyes. Celestia was no longer there, but Solarium. Which as soon as Twilight saw Solarium questions began to pop up in her head. "You got some explaining to do. Like, why in the wide world of Equestria turned yourself into a mare and who was a unicorn that attacked me?"

At hearing this Solarium frowned the bit. "Not until you tell me why you snuck out of our bed chambers to come and find me?"

At that moment Discord teleported: Twilight’s friends, family, the Royal Council, Artemis, Cosmos, Luna and himself into the throne room, hearing Solarium's question as well as having their mouth agape, seeing what Celestia truly looked like. Speaking of which, every mare in the room besides Cosmos and Luna could now see why Solarium had to turn himself into Celestia. But at that moment, neither Solarium nor Twilight cared who else was in the throne room. In fact, Twilight began to chuckle at Solarium's question. "Well, for one thing, I do not know that there was danger in the Castle. Because no one told me about any threats and two. I got so frustrated with me being sick that I finally renumbered that self-analyzing spell you taught me back when I was your student, In this time-frame and found out what was really going on with me."

At hearing this Solarium's, eyes went wide, remembering. That Twilight was sick and that more than likely. Still, has the sickness and she should probably get to a hospital as soon as possible. "Oh by my sun, I forgot that you were sick when that happened. We need to get you to the hospital right away!"

At hearing this, everyone began to be nervous. Except for Twilight. "Yes I do need a go to the hospital, but I don't have a fatal illness or anything like that."

At that moment Twilight wrapped Solarium's hoof and placed it, and her stomach. "Solarium. The reason why I was throwing up so much was because I'm pregnant, you're going to be a father."

At hearing this everyone gasped they do not see this coming. Although Cadence and Luna were ecstatic signing out that they are going to be aunts soon. While Nightlight Twilight velvet Artemis and Cosmos were as ecstatic. That they are going to be grandparents. While everyone else didn't know what to think. Although Pinkie pie was ecstatic on planning a baby shower for Twilight and Solarium. Although Discord started taking pictures of Solarium's face. Because he did not know when he'll ever see that expression again on Solarium. His eyes were as wide as dinner plates his mouth almost touched the floor literally. "Are you sure?"

At hearing this Twilight chuckled. “If you don't believe me, why don't use some of your other analyzing spells."

At that moment Solarium used one of his spells. Just to make certain and he ended up with the same results as Twilight. "I'm going to be a father."

"Yes, you are."

At that moment Solarium hug to Twilight even tighter. "This is the best day ever! First, you come back to your correct time safe and sound. And I find out that I'm going to be a father."

At hearing this. Everybody started laughing with joy and soon as everyone calmed down from there. Cheers and laughter they teleported out of the ruling Castle. To Canterlot hospital, just to make certain that both Twilight and the unborn child were really fine.

The end. Or is it just the beginning?