• Published 12th Aug 2015
  • 4,104 Views, 272 Comments

A past that I did not see coming - sakuralovelight



Twilight finds weird gem which sends her back in time up about 200 years before discard came into the picture What she finds in the past will change her life forever

  • ...
26
 272
 4,104

Chapter 27

~~~ Last Time... ~~~


Twilight got killed.


~~ And now... ~~


At that moment, both of the Royal sibling's emotions were going wild. They were, upset devastated. Any type of emotion that meant sadness and distress. But there was one type of emotion that Solarium had that Luna did not appear to have. Solarium’s rage.


"You're going to regret killing my wife."


And with that Solarium hit the unicorn with a very lethal spell. When the unicorn with distracted from his sharp victory at killing Solarium's wife. This was fatal for the unicorn, as he died the moment the spell hit him. Soon the Royal guards walked up to Solarium. They were the three guardsmen who were watching his room when he told them to watch twilight. He wanted to know how Twilight got out but before he could ask, they said that Twilight wanted to see him for some reason. But they said that they had convinced her to go back to bed. So Solarium decided to investigate. As soon as he walked in his room he saw that the balcony doors were open.


At this, he was devastated.


He could easily guess that she had sneaked out of the room to go find them and he felt stupid for not thinking about putting Royal guards near the balcony if only to make certain nothing came in or out of the room. At that moment King Artemis and Queen Cosmos rushed into the bedroom. Since Luna sent them a letter telling them about what happened and they teleported to the Castle in the ever free forest. "Solarium are you all right, we came here, as soon as we heard what happened."


"I'm physically fine mother, but my heart feels as if it was, torn to pieces... I couldn't save her... The second the spell hit her… she was gone. Why mother... Why did it have to happen?"


At that moment Solarium broke into tears and Luna and Cosmos embraced in a wing hug. While King Artemis placed of hoof on his son's shoulder. "Will have to proper funeral for her and it’s not like you'll never see her again. You'll probably see a younger version of herself in the future."


At that Solarium looked up at his father. "You're right, I will see her again in the future. And I'm gonna do everything in my power to prevent her from coming back in time. I would rather meet with her and fall in love with her in the future than to fall in love with her now and to lose her to that maniac unicorn."


At hearing this, the rest of his family looked concerned. "Dear Solarium. I know you miss her already and so do I but if she came into the past more than likely this has happened and you knew that. What are the chances that you won't be able? To figure her identity and to prevent this from happening in more than likely will repeat itself."


"Doesn't matter Luna if I can find her in the future and prevent her from going back into time. Or if I can find that gem and destroy it then she would never go back in time. History is never set in stone."



~~ ~~


The next day they did a proper funeral for Twilight. As soon as the funeral was over Solarium went into his bedroom and looked through Twilight's Infinity book. He did not have her wedding ring since she was wearing it on a chain around her neck when she was, killed, but one thing kept popping up in his head about Twilight's death. "Twilight, what could have been so important? That you had to speak on of our bed chambers and come find me you were sick. Why go through the risk of making your condition worse, you should have stayed in bed?"


~~ ~~


It has been three months since Twilight's death and everyone had left Solarium alone. Except for his family members. Star swirl was too busy at the moment since the moment solarium had told him a non-Alicorn can become an Alicorn. He was so busy with his friendships spell which meant Solarium was having peace. He tried to recover from what happened to Twilight. But today was the day that piece was going to break. He was strolling through the gardens when a bunch of mares started rushing to him. "I hope Solarium, you must be so lonely since Twilight died."


"Don't worry, I'm here to make it all better."


"You? no, he has me."


"No, he has me."


"No, me."


"Me."


"No, me."


"Me."


"No, me."


"Me."


"No, me."


"Me."


This went on for quite some time. What they didn't know was during their arguing, Solarium teleported back inside the castle and told the guards to get the mares out of the Castle grounds. By the time they realized that he was gone the guards started telling him to leave.


But it only got worse.


Eventually, the mares found ways to sneak into the Castle and Solarium was getting frustrated by it at the moment he was now in his bedroom with Luna venting out his frustrations.


"I mean who do they think they are trying to take. Twilight's place in only after three months after her death. I wish there was a way to get those mares off my back."


"Well, Twilight did tell me something that might be able to help you right now. But I'm not really sure I should tell you since I told her that I would not say anything about it. Unless, I believe it's the right time."


"Well, since you brought up to some extent. I'm assuming it's the right time. So what it?"


Luna bit her lip before answering. "Well, you see in Twilight's time you're no longer a stallion you're a mare named Celestia."


At hearing this Solarium's mouth with a gaped. He could not believe what he'd just heard. "You mean to tell me, that, more than likely, I got so sick and tired of those mares flirting with me after Twilight’s death, that I turned myself into a mare?!"


"Yes, yes you did."


Solarium was about to open his mouth to state how ridiculous that sounded. Until he thought about it for a moment, and then a few moments and the longer he thought about it the more he was liking the idea. "You know what, that's not a bad idea come, Luna. We are going to Canterlot to talk about this with our parents and the Royal Council."


And with that, the two started off towards Council. To start Solarium's life as Princess Celestia




~~ To be continued ~~




(This chapter is the last time we will go back in time)