• Published 12th Aug 2015
  • 4,104 Views, 272 Comments

A past that I did not see coming - sakuralovelight



Twilight finds weird gem which sends her back in time up about 200 years before discard came into the picture What she finds in the past will change her life forever

  • ...
26
 272
 4,104

Chapter 26

~~~ Last Time... ~~~


After stargazing, a scarred pony waited for the royal trio as they were heading back to the castle, only it was just an illusion. (Also the siblings elected not to tell twilight about the threat...)


~~~ Meanwhile, back in the future.... ~~~


Some of the Royal guards were watching the device that Discord had brought to analyze the rainbow matrix gem when all of a sudden it started beeping. This understandably made the royal guards nervous since beeping typically meant something was about to explode. Considering the device belongs to Discord they were, worried this was actually a prank.


Just then Discord decided to check to see how the analyzing was going only to hear the beeping. "Oh, it's finally done on analyzing the gem."


At hearing this, the guards sighed in relief. Hearing that it was just done analyzing and was not going to explode (for once). Discord walked up to the machine and looked at the results. As soon as he did his eyes began to widen and he began to run out of the room. Deciding that it probably be best to tell Celestia first what the results were. Which made the guards wonder if Twilight will be saved from what Celestia and Luna thought was her death or if she really was doomed to die.


~~ Back in the past… ~~


It has been two months since the meteor shower and everything seemed to be fine… That is except for the fact that Twilight wouldn't stop throwing up from time to time. Twilight, finally was able to get some rest from feeling the need to throw up, at least for now. Solarium was sitting by the bed reading a book when a knock came at the door. "Who is it?"


"It's Luna."


"Come in," He replied.


Luna walked into the bed chambers and close the door. "How is she doing?"


"Better for now. She was able to eat some vegetable soup and drink some water before falling back asleep. She has been asleep for an hour at least, which is the longest she's been asleep ever since she been sick."


"Well, that's a good sign. This all started just yesterday, so if she’s able to get more sleep now than she did before. It must be a sign that she's getting better."


"I guess you're right."


Just then someone knocked on the door once more and at hearing the door being, knocked Solarium sighed. "Who is it?"


"Blade Striker Sir, we have a problem in yours in your sister's throne room."


At hearing this, the two looked towards each other in puzzlement. "What do you mean trouble in the throne room?"


"It's so clear and sole survivor of that organization that after your Royal family. He in the throne room, with multiple holograms of himself. At first, we thought it was only holograms, but then he actually knocked over something. While since holograms can’t do that we know one of them is the real deal. He says that if you and Luna did not come in the throne room within the next half hour. He will leave his holograms to keep us distracted and will come hunting for you himself. And he said if possible he’ll bring harm to Twilight first before getting to you and Luna."


At hearing this, both Solarium and Luna exchanged fearful looks and slowly started looking towards Twilight. If that unicorn did start looking for them and found Twilight in the state that she was in. They would really need to worry up about her freaking out. That is if she could even get away with her sickness. The two nodded their heads while Luna answered the Royal guard. "Very well will head to the throne room. But make certain that two Royal guards are assigned to these doors and that they stay put along with yourself. Twilight is very sick and we can't risk her getting hurt if the unicorn gets away from us."


"Yes, Princess."


Solarium walked over to his wife and kissed her. The low her horn. "I'll be back as soon as I can please just be asleep and safe while in gone."


And with that, the two left the bed chambers and started heading towards the throne room. As soon as they reached it, they saw the unicorn armed and prepared. "Ah, the Royals siblings, so nice that you two have taken the time to grace me with your presence. Although this is the end for you two."


"Wrong, even though there are many illusions of yourself that's all that they are, illusions. There is clearly only one of you and many of us with our guards you cannot win."


"Really, that will just have to have the guards in the throne room take a nap."


As soon as he said that all the guards fell unconscious and were sleeping in moments. The two Alicorn's just stared but they couldn't stay like that for long since the unicorn started attacking them. Meanwhile, back in the bed chambers Twilight just woke up and went back into the bathroom to throw up the more. "That's it. I'm getting sick and tired of this, whatever is going on. I had it."


Just then Twilight renumbered that Princess Celestia taught her an analyzing spell. It was used to scan yourself when you were sick to diagnose yourself. As soon as she thought of it, she hid her face in one of her hoofs. "Why didn't I think of that sooner," she moaned.


So Twilight began to concentrate her magic and use the self-analyzing spell. As soon as the spell was, done her eyes were wide and her mouth agape. "I'm pregnant, I'm going to be a mother and Solarium going to be a father."


At finding out this tidbit of information. Twilight started to wonder about many things, but as she thought about it more. She began to feel a bit excited about this and felt she should let Solarium know immediately. So she began to walk towards the door. However, as soon as she opened it, the Royal guards that told Solarium and Luna about the unicorn were in front of her. "Princess Twilight you should be resting you're very sick," one of the guards said.


"I'm fine, but I really need to go talk to Solarium right away."


At hearing this, the Royal guard began to get nervous. Since every guard member knew that Twilight did not know about the situation and was not to know about it. "I'm sorry, Princess, but you need to stay in your room. Solarium and Luna have some Royal duties to take care of and we. We were, given under strict orders to make certain you stay in bed."


At hearing this Twilight frowned until an idea popped into her head. "All right, I'll go back to bed, but can you tell Solarium that as soon as he's done with his Royal duties to come back here? There's something I need a talk to them about."


"Of course, Princess."


And with that Twilight went back in my room and the doors closed, but she had lied about going back to bed. Instead, she was instead going to pull something that normally only Rainbow dash would do if she didn't want to be confined to a room. She walked over to the balcony open it. As quietly as she could, she spread her wings and glided down to the garden door. There were no guards there at the time, so Twilight opened her door and walked through and began heading towards the throne room since that would be the best place to start her search for Solarium. Since the Royal guard said that he had Royal duties to take care of.


Meanwhile, at the fight Solarium and Luna kept exchanging blows with the unicorn and the unicorn had started using more deadlier spells then previously, and each more deadly than the last. At that moment the unicorn had his deadliest spell aimed towards Solarium. Which the prince was standing in front of the doors to the throne room. Just as the unicorn fired the spell at Solarium, He flew up to dodge it, however, the spell did hit some pony. Since, just at that moment, Twilight opened the doors. "Solarium are you in your there's something I need to tell you."


Not a moment after Twilight said that the spell hit her and disappeared. Seeing this, both Luna and Solarium yelled out. "TWILIGHT!"




~~ To be continued ~~