• Published 11th Aug 2015
  • 339 Views, 0 Comments

Detective - Mr Wolf



A Detective and his team arrive in Equestria... No not Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson

  • ...
 0
 339

Chapter 4: A walk in the garden.

For three hours, Luna had yelled at me and gave me a lecture on how I should not meddle in the affairs of Royals. Truth be told it was so boring that I fell asleep after a half hour. I was fortunate Samuel awoke me before the princess took notice of my slumber. When she was done, I excused myself to the gardens, Luna in tow. No doubt she needed some fresh air too. When we got to a good depth into the tranquil forest of bushes and flowers, I spotted a bench and motioned for her to sit down.

"Detective, I apologize for my outburst earlier." Princess Luna stated.

"And I, for indulging into a lady's private matters." I told her. She smiled.

"It's just... hard... for me to confess something as deep as my love for Sombra. No doubt the Nobles will cause a ruckus from here to Canterlot for falling in love with a commoner. Lord Blueblood especially. He has always seen Sombra as just a waste of space. AND... that I should marry him instead." The night-colored Princess looked down, sadness and love in her eyes.

Rainbow Dash once told me that since she was five, Princess Luna had a secret love for Sombra. But she knew her parents would not approve and wanted her to be with a rich noblemen. So over years she began to 'hide' her admiration and played like as though she wasn't interested in anyone else. When I came along, however, her whole would crumbled to dust.

I decided to do something to help her. "I am no master of love, but I think you should go for it. Never mind what the others say, it's what your heart wants."

She looked up at me and smiled. "Perhaps you're right." And so we walked off to meet up with the rest.

Author's Note:

I apologize for the short chapter. I KINDA hit writer's block. next chapter. longer

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment