• Published 6th Aug 2015
  • 987 Views, 4 Comments

In your Wildest Dreams. - Twyla In Wonderland



Her first day at High school as the new year. Frightened already that she is different.

  • ...
11
 4
 987

3

Rarity felt something shift as her eyes shot open, Fluttershy were fast asleep in Rarity's embrace her head resting on her breasts. Rarity blushed as she never felt another person touch there before baring Soarin. Fluttershy hugged her as Rarity hugged her back.

"Rarity?"

"Yeah."

"I need to tell you something."

"Anything."

"I've been told your boyfriend is sleeping around with someone who goes to crystal prep."

"What?!"

"Yep her name is Fleetfoot. One of my childhood friends."

"Oo he's so dead." She said getting up.

"Don't leave me."

"I need to talk to him."

"Not to burst your bubble Rarity, but it's 25 to one in the morning he would be asleep."

"Maybe your right... Anyways I want you to help me get him back."

"How?"

"By...."

The following morning.

Fluttershy walked over to Soarin and sat down next to him.

"Hey."

"Hi Fluttershy thanks for inviting me over, do you need anything?"

"Yeah, but it's too much." She said looking down.

"Anything."

She leaned over and whispered something.

"Alright."

He moves his hand over to her sliding it between her thighs. She moaned quietly.

"Hopefully Rarity doesn't mind."

"She doesn't."

It started to become more painful as he continued, her dad were about to walk in when he stopped and watched making sure he was recording the effects as this happened down at Sugarcube corner with Rainbow. She grunted as Soarin pushes her back on the sofa so he was above her.

"I didn't want you to do thi....."

She were cut of by Soarin kissing her while one hand were still pleasuring her, Fluttershy's eyes changed color and teeth sharpened unnoticed by him.

"Soarin stop."

He didn't listen. Fluttershy became pissed just after, her arm splits grabbing Soarin by the neck. "I told ya to stop!"

Rarity ran in a minute later.

"Rarity thank goodness.... Help."

"No Soarin. Your cheating on me with some nobody called Fleetfoot and when Fluttershy asked you to help her sex need, you went off to do it. Without calling me!" Rarity said almost in tears

"Rarity... please I were going... to call you."

"No you won't! Fluttershy told you that I wouldn't mind! Well I do!" She shouted as she started to cry.

Soarin looked at Fluttershy, she opened her mouth and Soarin saw her sharp teeth lined row after row. Her eyes seemed to see straight into his soul. Soarin noticed that she were taller and the arm she was holding him had scales on.

"Put me... Down!"

Fluttershy looked down as Rarity spoke.

"Don't put him down."

Rarity fell to the ground as she were crying her eyes out. Fluttershy looked at Soarin.

"Shit."

Fluttershy ran out of the room and downstairs into the lab her dad ran down after her.

"Sweetie! Put him down!"

She stopped and placed him down, she turned to her dad.

"Sit." She sat as Soarin ran and grabbed a crossbow that were laying on the side.

"Why did you do it?"

"For Rarity..."

The two heard a fire as blood splatted on Velvet's face. Straight through Fluttershy's chest were a bolt she looked down then collapsed.

"What the FUCK!" Velvet shouted.

"What she attacked me!"

"Still no reason to shoot her with a acid bolt!"

"Shit, I didn't know."

Rarity ran down into the lab soon as she heard a gun shot. She covered her mouth as she saw Fluttershy on the ground not moving and blood everywhere.

"Rarity!" Soarin shouted as she looked at him.

"You monster!"

Rarity ran down and went straight to Fluttershy.

"I still love ya!" Soarin shouted as Rarity looked at him.

"How do you like it!"

She went to Fluttershy pulled the bolt out and kissed her.

"Not a good time." Velvet said.

The two noticed Fluttershy shifting back to normal, Velvet smiled as Rarity continued.

"Stop!" Soarin shouted.

"Never!" Rarity said as she went back to look at Fluttershy.

Her eyes were wide open and she was smiling, Rarity fall onto her chest and Fluttershy hugged her.

"Your okay."

"Thanks to you."

Soarin walked over and pulled Rarity off and pointed the crossbow at her. "Taking my woman!"

"Fleetfoot. Na I don't what a downer."

"Rarity!"

"Still you have two girlfriends and tried for a third. Ouch."

He fired the crossbow once again.

...

The doors burst open.

"Quick, Quick!"

Rarity ran along side them.

"Don't worry your going to be okay."

They run into a painfully white room as they positioned the bed and hooked her up to the machines.

"Sort it out!"

"Alright."

Fluttershy were hooked up as Rarity was told to wait outside, she called one of her best friends to come and she did.

"Am here."

"Applejack!" She ran and gave her a hug. "It's terrible."

"What happened Sugarcube?"

"Soarin shot Fluttershy in the face with a crossbow and the bolt. It was covered in acid!"

"Oh Rarity."

"What did Fluttershy do to him? Nothing."

5 Hours later

The door swung open.

"Is she... Oh my heavens!!"

The doctor was covered in blood and some sort of green substance. "I'm sorry we couldn't save her."

Rarity stood still as tears fell down. "But she's supposed to heal faster."

"Must have been the acid that stopped it, I'm sorry."

Rarity erupted into tears as Applejack gave her a hug. "Don't cry Sug...

"Wait What... No she can't die. Don't do this to me."

"Shut up Bubble."

"Fine!"

"Don't cry sugar, she wouldn't want you to."

"I loved her."

"Shh. I think you need to rest."

Rarity shoved Applejack then slapped her after the doctor. "I FUCKING HATE THIS WORLD!" She ran out after her Applejack.

Kicking the door Rarity felt the hot ray of the sun hit her skin, she began to rock back and forth. The world span, Applejack ran over to her only to see Rarity fall straight to the ground her skin peeling and burning. Applejack pulled her inside.

"Rarity.. Rarity."

"Don't you dare forget the sun."

The End.

"Is that it..."

"Yes, Bubble."

"Hey, are you telling him the story?"

"I am, Fluttershy."

"So you didn't die?"

"No. It's a story."

"What about Rarity?"

"What about me?"

"Well done, Husky you broke his mind."

"He wanted me to read it."

Why did it end with the line Don't you dare forget the sun?

"I don't know I'm just ending it there."

"Is there a little more?"

"Yes, Bubble. Um Rarity slipped into a coma and didn't wake up. The two were buried together. The End!"

"Rude."

Comments ( 2 )

Her dad thinks he has fixed her... but he were wrong.

:rainbowlaugh:

"I've been told your boyfriend is sleeping around with someone who goes to crystal prep."

Random information out of no where that you should have divulged to her a lot sooner.

"How?"

Cheating via super powers.

"No Soarin. Your cheating on me with some nobody called Fleetfoot and when Fluttershy asked you to help her sex need, you went off to do it. Without calling me!" Rarity said almost in tears

Yeah he's a dick for cheating, Rarity, but you set him up with this one. And with a dangerous monster who now has her super duper strong hand around a super fragile normal persons throat. Fuck you bitch, he's a dick, but you're an outright cunt, you don't get to be the victim here.

"What she attacked me!"
"Still no reason to shoot her with a acid bolt!"

Actually it's an EXTREMELY valid reason.

Seriously, everything we've seen so far is her being a bland as fuck character who occasionally shows she's a danger to those around her. I feel absolutely NO sympathy for her.

"You monster!"

YOU sicced her, a literal monster, on him, Rarity! If anyone's to blame for him shooting her it's YOU! Her as well for going along with your petty teenaged bullshit revenge instead of, oh I don't know, dumping him like a rational person!

"Applejack!" She ran and gave her a hug. "It's terrible."

"It's almost the end of the story and you haven't had a scene yet!"

"Soarin shot Fluttershy in the face with a crossbow and the bolt. It was covered in acid!"

If only she had super healing powers that were established in the first chapter. SIIIIIIGH if only!

"What did Fluttershy do to him? Nothing."

She played a part in a petty vengeance trap against him, grabbed him by the throat while transforming into a monster and carried him around presumably still by the throat. Was this fic written by a thirteen year old without the concept of object permanence?

The doctor was covered in blood and some sort of green substance. "I'm sorry we couldn't save her."

I love a happy ending. :)

"I FUCKING HATE THIS WORLD!"

The world span, Applejack ran over to her only to see Rarity fall straight to the ground her skin peeling and burning.

Rarity confirmed for emo vampire.

"So you didn't die?"
"No. It's a story."

I'm torn between bits of bullshit... either:

or

Either way, we still lose.

Login or register to comment