• Published 6th Aug 2015
  • 987 Views, 4 Comments

In your Wildest Dreams. - Twyla In Wonderland



Her first day at High school as the new year. Frightened already that she is different.

  • ...
11
 4
 987

1

Fluttershy sat down in her dad's office as he were looking for something, he fount it. A clipboard with notes about his daughter.

"Right Sweetie." Velvet said. "I need to wait for Wolf to come in."

"Okay." She said as the door opened.

"Right I'm here. Tell me Velvet, what does she have?"

"Well she has something that's called Superhuman Endurance. It allows those who possess it to exert themselves during activities without getting tired." Velvet said

"Such as run marathons, cleaning the house, and study for long periods of time?"

"Yep."

"Let's test it..."

"No... no."

"Why?"

"Not yet."

"Alright what else does she have?"

" Another one is Superhuman Agility. A lightning-fast reaction time, great flexibility as well."

"Right." Wolf started making notes on her clipboard. "Anymore?"

"Yep." Velvet said. " She can talk to animals, Heal a lot faster then others, faster and stronger as well."

"How did this happen?" Wolf asked.

"Well I were careless and let her into the lab 10 years ago and she accidentally ran into the shelf's. It fell landing on her."

"What were on the shelf's?"

"Chemicals."

"Oh my."

"Yep."

"Now Velvet, when did you first notice she were a bit quote on quote gitchy?"

"Well it were the same year as when the chemicals landed on her... Oh yeah her 5th birthday. We had family and friends over when one of them were scaring the puppy she got that's when the super speed and endurance kicked in. She ran swooping the dog up while she cleaned the whole living room."

"Okay. Is she safe to go to school now?"

"Yes."

Fluttershy looked up and took her headphones out of her ears.

"Come on Fluttershy we need to get you ready for school."

"What about my problem?" She said quietly.

"It's fixed."

"I'd like to stay at Home."

"Do you want to be alone for the remainder of your Teenager years?"

"Um... Is that an option."

"Get changed your off to school."

Fluttershy sighed and walked out.

"Give that to the Principal." Velvet said as Wolf took the sheet of paper off him.

"What's on here."

"Her problem, allergies as well."

"Okay." Wolf walked out.

Velvet walked behind his desk and sat down. "I don't think this is going to work."

...

"Good luck Fluttershy, and Shepherd look after your sister."

"Okay Dad."

They walked in as Fluttershy were close to her brother. She knew two people there. Tilly and Shepherd. He walked her to Celestia's office. "Here is Principal Celestia's office." He knocked

"Come in."

Shepherd opened the door as Fluttershy hesitated to walk in. Celestia stood up as she finally walked in. "You can go to lesson Shepherd."

He nodded and walked out as Fluttershy sat down, Celestia sat back down and pulled a folder out.

"Right.. Fluttershy. You were home schooled for 7 years and your dad labeled you... Dangerous?"

"Yeah... Um he should of told you.."

"No he didn't tell me anything... Are you a killer?"

"Oh havens no.. Why would you think that?"

"It's a question every Principal have to ask if a student is labeled dangerous. It's rare."

"Okay. I can see that"

Then the door swung open. Luna were stood there out of breath. She handed the piece of paper over.

"Um allergies, Problems? Endurance, Superhuman Agility, talk to animals, Heal a lot faster, faster and stronger."

"That's the dangerous thing my dad should have told ya." Fluttershy said.

"Okay.. Your in Animal care now." Celestia handed her timetable as she left.

"No possible way." Luna said.

"Just a joke."

"It has to be. Right?"

...

Fluttershy walked in as she smiled at the front were her sister, she walked over. "Hey Shy."

"Hi Tilly." Fluttershy gave her a hug.

"I'm glad you decided to come..." Fluttershy looked up at her. "Dad forced ya?" She nodded.

"Anyways your sat next to... Enchant."

Tilly showed her as she sat down. She started the lesson as Enchant leaned over.

"Your kind of cute.. What's your name?"

"Um... Fluttershy."

"Even cuter."

Shy sighed as Tilly went on about dogs. "Dogs are really intelligent... Well better then a one year old child."

"It says only dogs can only remember 50 words so they are really dumb." Someone said.

"Yes Gilda thanks so much for putting your hand up..." Tilly spotted Fluttershy who were taking notes and smiled.

"Fluttershy."

She looked up. "Yeah."

"Do you want to correct Gilda?"

"Yeah."

"Then say it."

"Okay.. Gilda um... Dogs are capable of understanding up to 250 words and gestures, can count up to five and can perform simple mathematical calculations. So they are better then a one year old child and they are not dumb."

Gilda gave Fluttershy a stern look. "How do you know?"

"I have two dogs."

"Storm and Cece?" Tilly said as Fluttershy nodded.

...

Shepherd let Fluttershy sit down with him and his friends. Big Mac, Soarin, Flash and Rarity who were wrapped around Soarin's arm. Fluttershy didn't eat anything as Shepherd looked at her. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine.." She were swung around by Gilda.

"Knew a lot last lesson."

"Yeah."

"Humiliated me."

"I didn't."

Gilda grabbed Fluttershy's bag. "Fetch little doggie." She tossed it as everyone gathered around.

"I'm not a dog."

"You sure are... Knowing how many words a dog can remember is pretty sad." People behind Gilda laughed.

"Not really."

"Just fetch.. Woof woof."

Fluttershy got up, she were shorter then Gilda. Fluttershy grabbed her bag only for Gilda to grab her arm and push it up her back.

"Ahh." She felt to the ground. Everyone around them chanted fight as Shepherd and his friends watched unsure of what to do, until Shepherd remembered something.

"Come on Gilda! Beat her!"

"Shepherd Darling! Your sister is in a fight with her and your cheering for Gilda?"

"Watch."

Fluttershy looked up at her older brother as she got pissed. She moved out of Gilda's grasp and pinned her to the ground her right arm in the air. No one even saw Fluttershy move.

"I have a right to brake your arm.." She got punched in the face.

Crack

"Ahh!" Gilda cried as Fluttershy bit down on her arm.

Shepherd pulled Fluttershy off just then the bell went and Fluttershy stopped.

"What happened?"

"You went into Commando mode."

"No no no.. Who did I hurt."

"YOU BROKE MY FUCKING ARM!" Gilda shouted as Principal Celestia ran in.

"I didn't mean to."

"YOU FUCKING DID! JUST BECAUSE I CALLED YOU A DOG!" Gilda were in tears.

"Right I'll get you to the nurse and Fluttershy. Down to Vise Principal Luna's office."

"I'm not going anywhere."

Rarity came behind Fluttershy and placed her hand on her shoulder. "I'll come with ya."

She looked at her, then Celestia, then at Gilda. "Okay."

The two walked out as Celestia noticed blood on her arm, she cleaned it only to see bite marks. "Did she bite you?"

Gilda nodded as Celestia helped her up.

...

"I didn't know what I were doing."

"What's Commando mode?"

"Don't know my dad said I should never go into it cause I turn into Flutterbitch."

"Oh."

Arriving Luna already had her door open. "Vice Principal Luna?"

"Yes Rarity." She said.

"Fluttershy were sent down by Principal Celestia."

"Really?.. If that's the case, come in."

The two girls walk in and about ten minutes later Celestia walked in, closing the door behind her.

"Tell me something Celestia. Why did you send Fluttershy here?"

" A fight in the Canteen."

Fluttershy swallowed hard. "I've contacted you dad... Well he couldn't leave his work so I called your sister."

"You do know she works at the school."

"What really."

"Yeah Tilly Dreams."

"Oh.. Anyways. Gilda was right you have broken her arm and why did you bite her?"

"I don't remember doing that!"

Knock Knock

"Come in... I have Pictures!" Celestia shouted as Tilly flinched.

"Oh my what's happening?"

"Fluttershy has broken someone's arm and bit her."

"FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME I DON'T REMEMBER FUCKING BITING HER!" Fluttershy shouted as what felt like the whole school became silent. She immediately covered her mouth.

"I'm s-s-o sorry."

"Right.. You've been in Commando mode. I'll get you home."

"She can't go home." Luna said.

"Why?"

"One you can't leave and two she has to finish the day or we'll be sacked."

"I forgot about that."

"Wait, Fluttershy. Are you in Gym next?"

"Um yeah."

"Right, I'll keep an eye on her." Rarity said as Celestia nodded.

"If I get called in cause Fluttershy has broke someone else's arm, I'm sending her home and excluding her."

Fluttershy got up and walked out only for everyone in the office to here a wall brake. "Sorry!"