• Published 6th Aug 2015
  • 987 Views, 4 Comments

In your Wildest Dreams. - Twyla In Wonderland



Her first day at High school as the new year. Frightened already that she is different.

  • ...
11
 4
 987

2

The whistle blew. "Come on Mac!"

Fluttershy was sat at the side as Rarity sat next to her.

"You okay?"

"Yeah.. My knuckle still hurts."

"It would do silly, you punched the wall."

"Yeah."

Then Fluttershy heard a call for her.

"Fluttershy! Your turn!"

"Shit." She said under her breath.

Fluttershy got up and were looking away from were the basketball and player were coming.

"Easy." Someone said under his breath.

He jumped up to score at grabbed the rim of the basket only to not hear the ball hit the ground. He jumped down to see Fluttershy running to the other side missing every other guy, she reached the basket and scored.

"Bitch." He said as Fluttershy smiled.

"You've beaten Rainbow Blitz, how?" Spitfire asked.

"I don't know."

"Well done." Blitz said as Fluttershy looked at him.

His eyes sparkled as Fluttershy smiled. "Thanks."

"Hey I were going down to Sugarcube corner after school to see Bubble and Dusk wanna come?"

"Sure."

"You can invite someone if you want."

"Alright thanks."

Fluttershy walked over to Rarity as she smiled. "He asked you to hang out didn't he?"

"Yep he said I could take someone... Can you tag along?"

"Sure."

"Thanks." They hugged as Rainbow walked by. He winked at Fluttershy.

"Oh my goodness he winked at you!" Rarity said.

"Yeah so?"

"He likes you."

"We've just met."

"So."

"Okay Rarity you win." She smiled as Rarity laughed

Then at the corner of her eye, Fluttershy spotted that Spitfire drop her drink. She acted quick and ran, catching it just in time.

"Woah, first you beat Blitz next you catch my drink."

"Yeah, but how did she run that fast?" Lyra asked.

Spitfire noticed the distance from where she were sat to where she were now. " Who cares a new runner for track."

The bell went as Blitz came up behind Fluttershy. "I'll meet you at my car... You'll see me."

"Okay." Fluttershy handed Spitfire's drink back and walked towards Rarity.

Just then Rainbow slapped her butt. She let a cute sequel as she blushed.

"Oh my." She said as Blitz went into the male changing room.

Fluttershy ran over to Rarity and walked into the female changing rooms. Rarity looked at Fluttershy as she were getting changed and smiled.

"You like him dontcha?"

"He's cute, tall, strong.... But I'm the strong one around here."

"Prove it."

"Later."

Fluttershy finished getting changed as well as Rarity. They walked outside to see Blitz. "Come on you two!"

They walked over Rarity got into the back to sort her make up out and Fluttershy got in next to Rainbow. He starts the car and headed towards Sugarcube corner.

"So Fluttershy, when did you come to Canterlot High?"

"Today."

"And already beating me. I like that in a girl."

Rarity giggled as she were applying lip stick. "You needed to get your ass kicked by a girl."

"Hey."

"Why did you invite me anyways? I broke someones arm for peeps sake."

"Cause you seem like a cool gal. Anyways the question is Why do I find you more attractive then anyone else." They stopped at a red light.

His hand moved to Fluttershy's crotch as she moaned a little. "Cute." He said.

But soon it became painful for Fluttershy, she began grunting and groaning. It felt like a bunch of sharp spikes were stabbing into her.

"Blitz stop." She said through her teeth as they sharpened.

Rainbow stopped as he saw the green. He set of leaving his left hand still on Fluttershy. Pulling up, Bubble jumped out of the shop, Rainbow removed his hand as Fluttershy stopped. She got out of the car and ran over to the bin letting something escape captivity. Rarity got out next as well as Rainbow he locked the car, Rarity ran to Fluttershy moving her hair out of her way.

"Oh man are you okay?" Bubble asked as Fluttershy continued to vomit.

"Let's get her inside."

...

Fluttershy stopped and sat down next to Rarity as Rainbow were next to her, Bubble across from them along with Dusk.

"So Rainbow.. Introduce us." Dusk said.

"This is Fluttershy and the other is Rarity."

"The girl who totally kicked your ass in Basketball?" Bubble said.

"Yeah."

His hand moved back to Fluttershy as she groaned again placing her head on the table. "Darling are you okay?"

"I told ya to stop in the car." She said through her teeth once again as Dusk saw her teeth sharpen.

Rarity looked down and noticed Rainbow were pleasuring her. She then spotted that Fluttershy were tense.

"Yo Rainbow I respect you but stop." Dusk said as he saw her eyes change.

Fluttershy started to growl as Rainbow made her kiss him with out even looking at her. He was totally dead, Fluttershy's left arm split open and grabbed Rainbow by the neck and lifted him into the air, this were a bad time for Shepherd to walk in. Seeing his sister taller and even more scarier.

"Fluttershy!" He called as she turned to him.

He sank down.

"Oh, so you are strong... and tall." Rarity said .

She tossed Rainbow behind the counter and started to cry. She fell onto the ground as her arm and height reverted back to normal.

"Come on." Shepherd picked her up and took her away leaving her bag and phone.

...

"A new power?"

"Yeah look at the cameras at Sugarcube corner." Shepherd said to his dad.

"Already have and I must say... Wow. A shapeshifing daughter."

"Really dad, we just need to find out how this happened to it doesn't cause any harm."

"Whatever."

...

"I didn't mean to Rarity... It's just that. Something inside me doesn't like him."

"So you just got taller and threw him... By the way that was amazing,"

"Thanks." Fluttershy said as Rarity placed her hand on Shy's knee.

"You'll be fine."

"Thank you, but please when your with me placing your hand on my legs, be careful. I don't want to attack you." Then Rarity heard a bark.

"Come in!"

A dog opened the door as Fluttershy smiled. "Cece!"

She ran over and jumped on Fluttershy's lap. "How's your day been?"

Bark Bark

"Oh, that sounds... Awesome.. I wish I stayed with you today."

Bark Bark

"Say hi to Rarity Cece."

Bark Bark

"Hi?"

"Oh yeah you can't understand her, she said. Thanks Rarity."

"What for?"

Bark Bark

"Being there."

Cece licked Rarity's face as she smiled.

"Right I'm off to bed..." Fluttershy suddenly fell back onto her bed asleep.

Rarity did the same only sleeping next to her and tucking her in.

"The end..."

"Wait what? No the story can't end here. What ever happened to Fluttershy? Why did Rainbow Blitz pleasure her? Is Rarity in love with someone else other than Soarin. Does Fluttershy get a chance to become a shapeshifter again?"

"Stop asking question's little one and let me finish."

"Okay then, but were's the fun in that."

"The end... is just the beginning."

"ooo a secret until next chapter."

"Shut up, Bubble."

"Aw. I was starting to enjoy this."

Author's Note:

Sorry about the Bubble interuption. What a twist someone's telling a story to Bubble Berry