• Published 12th Mar 2016
  • 1,617 Views, 42 Comments

Subject to evolution - Dramize the Salamander



What happenes when an evolving race without a leader gains one leader?

  • ...
9
 42
 1,617

Chapter 4

Day 23

It felt cramped as I woke up I started to stretch out hearing a cracking sound along with a voice as I fell face first in to a shallow pool of warm slime covering a surprisingly soft ground.

Parameters have been met skills acquired.

Lords aura

Greater Dispelling queen's blessing

Greater Death queen's blessing

Greater Poison queen's blessing

Gem augmentations

Speed Evolution

I quickly got up an found myself crawling on all fours like it was natural before I fully stood up fully hearing a tearing sound as I tried to take a step. I looked down at my legs seeing my hoof claws had gotten sharper and the remnants of my old pants and sighed. "Dam I like those pants." I checked my hands next to see navy blue rings with dark green markings along my black Chitin. I stretched again as saw my shadow extend I turned my head and saw red dragon wings with black edges sticking out of my back shifting as I flexed. I looked around and saw two more cocoons each of them shaking and cracking. Buzzelga was free first his changes reflecting the more powerful and defensive path he took he was all muscle and taller with the look of a knight in full plate mail but with spikes on his knuckles, forearms, shoulders, back and his new dragon like tail. Next came Whisper who threw a rock at me when she saw me looking at her new form she had curled her new double barbed scorpion tail around herself covering her wider hips while her left arm tried and failed to cover her new ample breasts. Her more spider like features seem subdued she had icy blue cat eyes and long horn coming from the back of her head leading my eyes to her purple dragon wings. The only spider like things she kept was her fingers and heel spinnerets which seemed to complement her hourglass even more. We looked around for a bit getting used to our new body until we found a large cave with tones of gold coins, gem, weapons and other valuables sorted into different piles. we looked around for a bit before deciding to take whatever we wanted from the piles exchanging our gear so that when we left I had found some black pants and a cool looking red jacket along with a steel katana. Whisper had found herself in a nice pair of purple skin tight pants and green dress blouse with an enchanted bow that allowed her to fire arrows made of magic. Buzzelga had some how found pants that fit him along with a giant sword and a large shield. After arming ourselves we set out to our hive me and Wisper by air testing our wings while Buzzelga walked. After a few hours and crashes we finally made it back only to see some Changelings not from our hive guarding the entrance.

"Halt who goes their." One guard asked their spears pointed in my direction as I walked out of the forest enjoying their shaking fear as I used my Evil eye combined with my new Lords aura.

"I am a member of this hive your guarding so I must ask what business do you have in my hives territory you grubs."

the first guard was shaking under my gaze unable to answer me due to fear. "Ahh ummm."

"Were here by order of our Queen to take this Queen less hive." said the other guard who was also shaking.

I suppressed a laugh not wanting to lose focus on the quaking guards. "Is that so, Who is this queen that thinks she can take my hive like its free space waiting to be clamed."

"That would be my mother." Said a commanding voice from the shadows followed by a sight pleasing to the eye, a slightly taller normal Changeling with soft curves to her body in a tight green dress that left little to the imagination with a black crown matching her chitin but I was unimpressed. "Queen Chrysalis of the bad lands hive."

"And you are?" I said with a tone matching how little I cared for her existence.

"I am third princess of the bad lands of deception hive Elytra."

"No right now your in our way and their are thing I want to do today before sunset so move or I will move you." I said watching her shake slightly under my gaze as I signaled for Buzzelga and Whisper to come out. I pushed Elytra aside and walked in with my friends then we kicked out every Changeling that wasn't in our hive sending those we didn't kill running to the entrance where the princess still was when I walked back with a small group of my own changelings carrying a modified version of the weapons cart we took. I looked over to the princess with an annoyed feeling as I grabbed her head and forced her gaze into mine, evil eyes in full effect and said. "Before you go I want you to pass on a message to your mother my hive is off limits." I let go and Elytra fell before scrambling back to her guard who pick her up and flew away.

Naturana walked out of the hive and smacked me hurting her own hand more than she hurt me before screaming. "YOU IDIOT YOU COULDN'T HAVE WAITED TO EVOLVE!"

"Sorry."

"You should be we were stuck with that grub for three days."

"Sorry." I decided to take my lumps now rather than later so I had Buzzelga and Whisper oversee the transport of the dragon loot.

Day 24

Sky and Trixie woke me up and asked if they could go to town with some of the treasure we got from the dragons den, I allowed it but gave them a time limit and had Glyph a newly evolved ling with a mix of bird and mantis features Whisper was recommending to join our hunting party to follow them, keep them safe and make me a map. While I turned my attention to creating a treasure chamber large enough to hold our new riches which me Buzzelga, Cadaia and a bunch of other evolved lings with extremely strong claws or fist dug out before smooth out the walls with an acid spit I had no idea we had, which took most of the day and gave us some free time to relax until Sky flew in at top speed as I was curling up to take a nap.

"DRASA, DRASA THE PONIES CAPTURED TRIXIE AND GLYPH!" Sky screamed at the top of her lungs causing me to jump up.

"WHAT! WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"When we got into the town a bunch of ponies were giving Trixie a stink eye so we decided to split up when she said had something to take care of and after I bought a book for Light I heard screaming I flew over to see Glyph being held down along with Trixie by a purple alicorn so I flew here for your help."

"Sky Get me Whisper and Velger. Buzzelga,Cadaia it's time to mount a rescue mission." I said determining our next move as we moved to the main chamber with everyling in the hive following us and sitting down as we waited for Velger and Whisper.

"Drasa we heard the story from Sky so what's the plan for Bringing our own home?"

"First Sky what would you say about this towns defenses."

"Not very impressive just a few patrolling guard to keep the peace."

"A frontal assault me and Buzzelga will lead the charge while Whisper you and Velger take respective teams to provide ranged support. We will put on a show while Cadaia you take a small team to rescue Glyph and Trixie then we pull out got it.

"Yes Sir."

"Everyling get your rest now you have until noon to prepare."