• Published 12th Mar 2016
  • 1,617 Views, 42 Comments

Subject to evolution - Dramize the Salamander



What happenes when an evolving race without a leader gains one leader?

  • ...
9
 42
 1,617

Chapter 14

Day 70

I woke up to see Elytra and Luna looking over me with worried looks on their faces that relaxed as I got up only to feel a burning in my chest as my vision got blurry and a soft red light started to come from me. corrupting sludge started to ooze out of between my chitin plates and quickly started to coat the ground. Luna teleported to the cavern entrance helping the ponies in the caves while Elytra stayed at my side I could feel her trying every healing spell trying to at least reduce the pain I was feeling as I heard static then a familiar voice before I passed out to the sound of an explosion.

Override code Death Door accepted

divine queen of death Valgrasa recognized....

Dragon flame... overridden

will-o-wisp generation/control... overridden

Pedal shifting... overridden

Control growth... overridden

Demon dragons flame acquired

Raise/control dead acquired

Dark queens blessing acquired

Demon dragons body mutation acquired

Succubus eye acquired

Death aura acquired

Variable Beast form acquired

Day 75

I woke up with a splitting headache which quickly subsided as I got up out of the pile of sludge I was under flexing my stiff muscles I realized I felt lighter I jumped up and broke through the roof of the cage and hit the roof of the cave. I opened my wings and roared just because I felt so good almost like every part of my body was just fine tuned. Then I looked around and realized the cave looked like lake in my dream the crystals all over the cave were glowing with red and black hues while the ground wall were covered in a black moss that had the occasional red and purple mushroom and that Elytra was missing. I looked around some more stopping for a second to pour a fresh sludge coat on the egg only to find a white glowing pile of slime that was glowing a soft white. Then it started to shake and shift before a blue and white hand popped out followed by a body the that was stunning, great white wings that had edges of gold that matched her horns, axe tail, claws and skeletal pattern. Elytra walked to me and kiss me without warning which I quickly returned before she broke away to go to the egg where she threw up her own white slime on them mixing with my black sludge before going back to me to continue where we left off only for a pony guard to come down and interrupt us. We both looked at him ready to tear him limb from limb when he just stood their shaking as he looked at me.

"The princesses wish to see you." He said after a few minutes of silence before he ran back out of the cave.

I sighed. "We best not keep out host waiting."

"Maybe they can wait a little longer." Elytra said followed by another kiss but I pushed her off.

"We have time for this later love. But for now we appease the princesses then we appease ourselves." I said kissing her on the forehead.

"Fine but I won't like it." Elytra said before taking off for the tunnel while I just walked behind her passing the pool and getting a good look at myself. My chitin was jet black again but my skeletal patter had turn dark purple along with my horns, claws and tail blade that was now a scythe like. Their weren't many physical changes which made me happy that I didn't have to master a drastically new body part. After a few minutes of walking we made it to the thrown room where we could hear unfamiliar voices as we opened the doors walking in on a large minotaur bull saying.

"That's why you should just help us kill them out right!" He yelled slamming his fist on the table drawing all the attention to himself

"You know that's not the pony or deer way Steel Soul." Said a Diamond Dog wearing a gold collar that was sitting calmly in his chair as the princesses and a ancient looking stag in long robe nodded in agreement.

"Well then what do you suppose we do these creatures are starting to nest in our land and their corruption is spreading. I know a tribe of yours has already been swallowed by their corruption Jojin, plus we all know the only reason the siren queen and the griffon king aren't here is because they are having trouble suppressing their corrupted areas and we won't be able to keep our suppressed for much longer." Steel said with a sigh calming down." White Hoof do you have any ideas?"

"Every creature can be reasoned with what we simply need to do is talk to them in a peaceful setting." The deer said in a soft tone.

"And if that doesn't work." Steel said rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"Then we should find away to reverse their corruption so they won't be as much of a threat." Said a young blue dragoness holding a crystal scepter.

"Dragon lord Ember I thought you would be on his side with this." Jojin said pointing at Steel Soul with his thumb.

"Not all dragons are battle hungry beast Jojin." Ember said in a calm tone.

"Your father would have me think other wise, but now I see you kin was graced with an actual adult as a leader." Jojin said leaning back in his chair taking a satisfied sniff before turning to me. "It appears the ponies invite corruption into their homes."

"Hey the diamond dogs invited us first. They really should cover their tracks better." I said remembering my first encounter with the mud mutts. "So Celestia why have you call us here are you finally going to let us leave with your permission?"

"No not quite Drasa I want to ask you about the thing Luna saw in your dream but as you can see I'm quite busy right." A small tremor cut off Celestia gaining every one attention before a roar range out so loud that the windows shattered. Steel Soul pale as he ran outside to a near by balcony with us following to see a giant creature with a bear and dragon head mix together with large bull horns it had a dragons body type with fur sticking out between scale like chitin plates that had glowing constellations on them its forelegs were bear like with large claws while its hind leg were bull like but what made me smile was the long wreaking ball tail it had.

I turned to Elytra with a grin on my face. "Lets go say hi to an old friend." I jumped up as high as I could before changing into my dragon form with Elytra following my lead changing in to her dragon form masked by the light of the sun. White slime started to rain down as a long slender dragon covered in white, gold and ice blue Chitin descended white angelic wings flapping slowly so she landed when I did. I could feel sludge sliding off my body as I spread my wings and roared standing upright before we flew to meet the beast before us. "Buzzelga it has been ages what goes on?"

Buzzelga looked at me and smiled. "Glyph was right you are with the ponies so I only have one question. Why?" He said before shrinking while we did the same so we could talk easier.

"We got caught fair and square but at this point we could leave at any time so the answer to my earlier question?"

"Not much I got to the minotaur kingdom and seat up a base with my squadron with Acid."

"Specking of my sister where is she?" Elytra asked as we all sat down.

"Oh she's stayed back and is watching over our eggs."

I slapped Buzzelga on the back. "Bro congratulations you got laid." I said causing us to laugh while Elytra face palmed before we started sharing stories which allow me to learn that his base was in a ruins of an old city and that the minotaur's kept attacking for no reason with kept them with plenty of food. After we mourned the few loses he had in those battles the princesses and everyone in the room arrived surrounded by a bunch of guards Buzzelga got up and reach for the sword on his back only to stop when I shook my head which allowed him to relax as I looked Celestia in the eyes and said. "What took you all so long."

Celestia was about to answer but then Luna brought over a chair and sat down. "Not all of us can fly you know. So what have you been talking about?" Luna said completely calm.

"I was just congratulating this ling on his first egg clutch and checking up on his new home." I said which made Steel Soul start to twitch as Jojin covered his mouth before he could say anything.

"Oh that is interesting. So Buzzelga was it, how are you doing?" Luna asked in a casual tone.

"Fine I guess theirs plenty to eat and Glyph told me where this son of a grub was so I left my mate in charge while I came here for a bit."

"That's good." Luna thought for a second and then looked at me. "Hey Drasa why don't you gather up you hive and got to find a neutral land to call your own." She said which caused the other leader to think to themselves fore a second as I thought of the possibilities.

"You know that's a great idea. Buzzelga"

"Yeah."

"Go back and bring everyling and corrupted minotaur with you here where I will be waiting so when we have a place and everyling is together we can move immediately." Celestia eyes pinpricked as she stared at her sister while Steel froze and Jojin started to laugh.

"Well Celestia at least you ponies are going to have a lot of friends for a while." The Diamond Dog said before he vanished and Celestia started counting backwards from fifty as she started to walking back to the castle holding her head. Buzzelga left saying goodbye as me and Elytra flew back to the castle to get better acquainted in our cavern.