• Published 12th Mar 2016
  • 1,617 Views, 42 Comments

Subject to evolution - Dramize the Salamander



What happenes when an evolving race without a leader gains one leader?

  • ...
9
 42
 1,617

Chapter 17

Day 80

I woke up early and headed for the infirmary as I thought about a the pieces I had set in place and the next steps I need to take as I held a book on the elements of harmony.

"Celestia is all ready under my thumb and I can infect Luna at any time but after I learn more about these elements of harmony they seem like they could be trouble." I though as I walked thought the halls to the infamy only to be pulled around a corner to have a knife at my throat to see I was my friend from yesterday eyes still red and still covered in bandages. "Hello." I said ignoring the knife that was at my throat.

"YOU!" Said the mare as she pressed her blade into my throat trying and failing to get through the chitin on my neck. "WHY DID YOU SAVE ME!?"

"Because I felt like it." I said before using my claws to inject her with a strong tranquilizer. It took a few second to take effect which allowed me to watch as her hate filled eyes give in and close. I call a guard over explaining the situation as well as I could before giving her up knowing she would be useless in this state so I left to talk to princess Luna and ask her about the elements of harmony. When I got to the door I heard an explosion and jumped back to avoid a blasted open door before I chased after the navy blue blur that rushed out.

"Drasa what's going?" Luna asked as we ran to the source of the blast

"Your guess is as good as mine princess. But I'm not guessing good things." I said as I shifted into a higher speed form which allow me to pull ahead out pacing Luna, the guard's and even Celestia when she joined the mad dash as we all met at the impact crater that had Cadaia in her snake form her eyes were glowing blue while a giant alligator with shark fins a whale tail, with two lobster claws coming from its back and purple glowing eyes were staring each other down roaring at each other. I leapt in changing into dragon mode and landing on the two and pinning them down and kicking up a cloud of blue dust that was on their bodies that covered the three of us then I blacked out.

Day 81

When I woke I was at the bottom of a river along with Cadaia and one of the aquatic evolvling with lobster claws coming out of her back a reptilian visage that matched my own and a whale tail for movement her silver chitin was moving slightly showing she was asleep along with Cadaia. I stretch out feeling extremely sore as I swam up to the surface slowly eating some fish so the pain in my muscles would fade. When I breached the surface I could see Elytra laying back reading a book on the bank while our nymphs who looked like smaller versions us with some changes were being chased by Trixie and Sky. "Elytra when did you get back?"

"Yesterday mate just in time to stop you from completely destroying Cantorlot." Elytra said not looking up from her book.

I swam to shore completely confused. "Ok then I'm missing something why would I destroy Cantorlot?"

Elytra got up marking her place and walk to me to kissed me as I got out of the water "That's a good question you tell me?"

"Well lets see I remember changing into dragon form to stop Cadaia and the Evolving whos also at the bottom of the river I thing her name was Jinx from fighting then I was cover in some blue dust after landing on top of them then after that nothing."

"Well that explains everything, Poison Joke pollen."

"Poison Joke? what the hell is Poison Joke."

"A Dangerous plant that likes to play tricks on whatever stands in it but evolvelings have a different name for it the Feral Lily."

"Son of a grub, how much damage did I do?"

"Celestia and Luna are in the hospital with sever burns, several broken bones and poisoning half the royal guards were wiped out and ninety present of the city was destroyed and corrupted an long with the castle and most of the mountain that supported it and that was just you after you knocked Cadaia and Jinx and threw them into the river." Elytra said sliding her arms around my neck as I hung my head down in shame. "But was surprising was the form you took." She whispered in my ear as she started kissing my neck. "So powerful, so destructive, so terrifying, and so absolutely dominating it was truly a sight to behold." Elytra kept kissing my neck while a familiar and strong smell hit my nose.

"Their will be time to play later love, right now I need to do some damage control."

"Fine then I can wait for a little roll in hay beside I should go collect Light form the Cantorlot ruins and see what can be repaired and salvaged before they rebuild."

"Ok then if your going to steal, steal the best right?" I said as Elytra got off my shoulders.

"And while your gone you will watch the little ones. Trixie, Sky lets go." Elytra jumped up and flew.

"Yes Mistress." Both Corrupted ponies followed Elytra leaving me with the Twelve.

"Panzer, Crest, Phantasm, Azure, Arsenic, Devi, Crash, Striker, Rebellion, Doppel, Flare, Keizer." I said with a whistle calling all twelve nymph over.

"Yes dad." Keizer said her red crystalline chitin shining in the afternoon sun along with her as she spoke for her brothers and sisters.

"Well since I'm in charge today lets go on a hunt." I said morphing into dragon form only to feel something off before I lost control of the change my head was spinning before I blacked out.

"Dad... Dad... Dad wake up."

"Crest be quiet my heads hurt.... WAIT HEADS." My eyes snapped open to see two extra heads on both sides of me that reminded me of the hydra I fought so long ago I looked at Crest his blue and black body rubbing my head.

"Ummmm dad are we still going hunting?" Crest said leaning on my hear as I felt magic wash over me.

"Yeah just give me a minute to get used to this." I said as I started to figure out my new body and after and good hour we were finally off heading towards the swamp where we hunted and I learn of my nymph impressive teamwork as they flawlessly came together with Keizer leading them even better then I led my hunting party no prey could escape and I was so proud as I hull our catch back in a giant bubble of my magic to have Elytra meet us half way so we camped out and relaxed for the rest of day were we met.

Author's Note:

Because I know I'm going to forget here are the nymph's colors and genders.

Panzer: Female Gold chitin, and red bands
Crest: Male Blue chitin, and Black bands
Phantasm: Female, white chitin, and Gold bands
Azure: Female, Black chitin, and Purple bands
Arsenic: Female, Purple chitin, and Red bands
Devi: Female, white chitin, and blue bands
Crash: Male, blue chitin, and purple bands
Striker: Female, purple chitin, and blue bands
Rebellion: Male, Black Chitin, Gold bands, Blue mane
Doppel: Female, Red chitin,and Black bands
Flare: Female, Gold chitin, and white bands
Keizer: Female, Red chitin, and white bands, black mane