• Published 12th Mar 2016
  • 1,618 Views, 42 Comments

Subject to evolution - Dramize the Salamander



What happenes when an evolving race without a leader gains one leader?

  • ...
9
 42
 1,618

Chapter 18

Day 82

We made our way back to Cantorlot everyone rode on my back as I gained more practice with my new form flying at top speed. I could feel everyone digging their claws in to my back trying to hold on as we closed in on cantorlot only to find the city was completely repaired with most of the corruption cleared. I landed outside the city and let everyone off my before shifting forms back normal so I wouldn't crush any buildings but as we landed I felt we were being watched I sent everyone else ahead while I stayed back.

"Come out I know your there." I said wondering who would come out.

"Your very perspective." I heard a familiar voice say before a light blinded me and when my vision cleared I was on a floating island in a weird void face to face with a strange creature that I couldn't make heads of tails of but I had this feeling that I should be running from him but I fought the instinct because it looked like It wanted to talk. It snapped it's talons and a table with two chairs appeared out of nowhere. "Welcome to my realm Drasa, I am Discord your chaotic host for your time here." he said motioning me to sit at the table with him.

"Speaking of which why am I here?" I asked as I sat down

"You little evolvling are quite interesting."

"Really how so?"

"Evolvings of the past that have reached even close to your level are usually hunted and killed by the other changeling races out of fear of what lings like you might become, but you and those hive mates of yours have reached a level unprecedented in your race and your pantheon even saw fit to bless you with the smallest fraction of their power." Discord said leaning back into his chair as he pulled out a crystal mirror. "However the reason I brought you here is this." Discord tapped the mirror causing it to ripple for a second to reveal Equestria in complete chaos corrupted ponies were eating normal ponies and destroying everything in their path as normal ponies were trying to fight back. Corruption was everywhere and the land was twisted and dark nowhere was safe for the normal ponies and they were falling quickly then I saw something surprising all four princesses were corrupted and tearing through a army of the uncorrupted like mindless beasts as Keizer stood behind them with a satisfied grin on her face. The image cut and Discord looked at me. "And it's the same for the other kingdoms your hive might be the end of the world for ponies and that is something I cannot allow to happen." Discord vanished and then I fell a sharp pain in my chest as Discord appeared behind me his head right next to my ear. "Now listen their is still a chance you can change that future I just showed you. I may not be able to stop your hive but I can create away for others to stop you." I couldn't move and I didn't know what was happening but it felt like something was being torn from me but after a few seconds the pain stopped and Discord was wiping his talon down as a plate with a roasted chicken on it which I ate without thinking but I felt better.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" I shouted as I readied to jump and claw Discord's eyes out.

"Nothing to worry about Drasa if your good." Discord said in a mocking tone I leapt at the chaotic creature ready to claw his eyes out only for a cloud of pink smoke to appear of nowhere and engulf me and when I was free I landed in the corrupted area of Cantorlot. I swallowed my anger and went back to the castle to see how everyone was doing. When I got their Elytra was trying defuse an impending fight between our nymphs and the guards

"ENOUGH!!" I roared as I landed between the two groups letting my death aura and prince aura wash over everyone to give myself a more commanding presence only to get an interesting result everyone was frozen in place except for Elytra as they gazed at me the guards dropped their weapons but did nothing I walked up to one of them and waved my hand in front of his face and getting no response. "Weird their like actual statues." I said flicking one of the guard on the head causing him to fall over.

"Well they are literally frozen in fear. Elytra said pick up the guard I tipped over. "Drasa your aura's."

"Oh right." I rubbed the back of my head as I turned off my auras to here a collective thump and deep breaths as everyone unfroze and fell.

"Dad... never... do... that... again." Keizer said getting up and glairing at me as she tried to catch her breath which caused me to laugh.

"If your good then I won't have to." I said flicking her on the forehead and getting a subdued chuckle out of Elytra.

"Nice to see your in good spirts." Said a familiar voice I turned around to see Celestia completely healed with Luna at her side both of them seeming happy but kept getting this creepy feeling from them telling me to watch my back.

"And nice to see you in good health sorry about my rampage." I said with a nervous laugh.

"Don't worry Drasa, Elytra explained everything we are just happy to have you in control." Luna said giving me a pat on the back as we walked into the castle.

"Oh that... good." I said yawning feeling very tired all of a sudden as my thoughts clouded as I kept walking as sound became distant until I blacked out.

Day 83

I took a while for me to wake up but when I did I couldn't move and opened my eyes I saw why I was in a large dark chamber and chained to the ceiling with my wings tied to myside and my mouth glued shut. I looked around to see Buzzelga on the floor incased in a green bubble. Rebellion chained next to me along with Crest and Crash. I kept looking around the room until I heard voices below me. I looked down to see a two different changelings one with dragonfly features and the other with scorpion.

"Chrysalis was a fool to believe any evolveling should live let alone a whole hive." Said the scorpion.

"But this hive has grown some very resilient ling even having seven lings reach and pass the corrupter class we need to study them to learn their true power. Said the dragonfly.

"They should be destroyed before that dumb prophecy can come to pass. The Aspect queens should focus on other ling types in stead of gluttony."

"But they don't and that's why we capture and if they can't be tamed kill evolvelings like the beasts they are."

"They might be more than beast considering what that failed queens two daughter have done, Those nymph's disgusting."

"But they might be useful and Pupa hasn't made the mistake of her younger sisters gonna be a queen to equal us." Both queens left leaving me to ponder where I am that a Stormling queen and a Venling queen were doing together when their hives are usually on different sides of the world. I started to struggle to break free until I felt something stick into my back causing me to become sleepy again as a familiar filled the room.