• Published 12th Mar 2016
  • 1,617 Views, 42 Comments

Subject to evolution - Dramize the Salamander



What happenes when an evolving race without a leader gains one leader?

  • ...
9
 42
 1,617

Chapter 26

Day 173

I was relaxing in one of the lava pool of the lower chambers in my beast form as I let the lava clean my chitin when suddenly a red Evolveling with rabbit and mantis like features hopped down the tunnel looking for me saying a strange ship had landed on the island and the pony captain was asking for me. I told the ling to have them wait as i got up and yawned wondering how they got past Jinx before walking over to the water that was near by to cool off before I headed back up getting a good look at myself In the calm water my seven eyes glowing purple along while my crystals glowed a sinister red as my two other eyeless heads one drooling a red acidic sludge while the other had black smoke streaming from it maw. Not bothering to change forms I moved through the tunnels to the beach where the ponies had landed to see my guest several ponies and the answer to my question as I saw a what could only be classified as a ship covered in runes making it slightly transparent. I walked up to the ponies watching as they started to cower in my presence some even fainted as I looked down on them banishing a thought that involved taking one or two of them for a snack.

"So who called me because I was in the middle of a nice lava bath so it better be important." I said causing the ponies to literally throw their boss at my feet as they ran behind a near by tree which made me laugh as I look down at the pegasus captain who was turning ghost pale as all seven of my eye's locked on to him. "So that a pretty brave crew you have their." I said which got the captain to relax after he processed what I said.

"Yeah I know their so brave they would throw their captain to a monster without a thought to the consequences if he lived." He glairing at his crew causing me to really start laughing as they hung their heads in shame.

"You sir have made getting out of the lava worth it. What is your name?" I asked when I finally calmed down.

The captain bowed tipping his hat as he answered. "Rough Seas your majesty."

"Well Rough Seas what brings you to my world?"

"Well I'm just a humble messenger for my princess who want to invite you and your lords to a world summit at Crystal Empire in hope to improve relation between our kingdoms."

"I see when is the summit?"

"In a week's time honestly the invitation would have gotten to you sooner but getting a message across your water proved to be problematic."

"Yeah I figured that tell Celestia and Luna we'll be there it might be fun." I said after a minute of thought.

"Also I have to deliver these." Rough whistled and a few second later eight light's left the ship with a red on landing on my shoulder.

"Reap, I guess I wasn't the only one who left their echo light in Cantorlot, good to have you back buddy. Now get on you have some updating to do." Reap flew to the back of my neck finding an unarmored spot before biting down taking my blood as Rough bid me farewell flying up to his ship with his crew and taking off while I watched seeing Jinx and Cadaia rise up out of the water in their beast forms. Jinx a giant five eyed tiger striped leviathan with a mane of barbed tentacles that linked to twenty extremely long and armored hooked tentacles. While Cadaia was a giant eight headed cobra and wyrm influenced hydra with her long body coiling around it's self. I was worried that they were as good as sunk until Jinx turned to Cadaia.

"Cadaia see I told you I don't slack, their no ship here." Jinx said annoyance in her voice.

"I'm sorry Jinx one of my land based ling's said you let a boat through you territory. I deal with him later." Cadaia said as Rough's boat pasted them.

"Be sure you do I don't like my work ethic being question." Jinx said pouting.

"Well I'll leave you back to your work." Cadaia turned and dove back underwater vanishing under the red waves for Jinx to do the same a few second later.

I went back to my lava bath were I planned out the trip realizing I had no idea were the crystal empire was. So after another quick cool off I went to find Elytra to tell about everything and see if she knew our destination before going on with the rest of my day after having Light forge a gift.

Author's Note:

I have no idea why this chapter took so long.