• Published 12th Mar 2016
  • 1,617 Views, 42 Comments

Subject to evolution - Dramize the Salamander



What happenes when an evolving race without a leader gains one leader?

  • ...
9
 42
 1,617

Chapter 19

Day 84

I listened for the exact moment when we were alone before I grabbed my chains and pulled my self to the ceiling and dug my chains free before cutting the chains binding my wings with my claws and breaking my shackles and muzzle. After I freed the others and told them to find the others while I went to find out where the queens were when suddenly I felt a something sting my neck I reach up and pulled out a syringe with filled with a strange blue fluid with the plunger almost fully push down the world became hazy as it heard a roar fill the room as I blacked out.

Day 91

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?" I heard being shouted as I woke up in my beast form over looking as Discord was staring down an army of changeling sipping what looked like wine from a wing glass.

"What I have done is freed them form your control, you honestly though I wasn't watching, you thought would let you have these evolvelings without interfering you have to be smarter than that."

"But we had a deal." said another queen with bee like features that was hiding behind another queen that looked like a rhinoceros beetle that was holding a battle axe.

"And I'm breaking that deal I would rather have them free to do what they please before I let you keep them as super weapons that you could do whatever you want with." Discord snapped his fingers and our collars and chains vanished, I shrunk down cracked my knuckles and took a breath ready to blanket the army we were facing with hellfire when discord whispered in my ear before leaving telling me that Pupa told him what was happening and how she asked him to save us. I nodded knowing what I need to do stifling my flame.

"Buzzelga block the doors everyling else lets have some fun but leave the Deceivelings breathing." Buzzelga horns glowed causing green crystals to rise up and block the exits as I and Arsenic put down a smokescreen before we had some fun diving in to start the massacre. Blood splatted on the walls as enemy lings were torn apart by my claws as I went through them like they were wet paper and when we finish we were soaked in blood and the deceiveling cowering in a corner. I walked up to them causing them to shake as they went to protect Pupa but I swatted them away like flies with my tail nearly killing them as grabbed Pupa buy the neck raising her up to meet my eyes. She was terrified knowing I could end her here with the simplest shift of my claws. I leaned in close and told her one thing. "You and everything you own now belong to me, understand." Pupa nodded rapidly to scared to speak I dropped her and turned. "Good now leave if I need you I will call you." I blasted one of the exits open allowing them to escape before telling everyone what Discord told me after the deceivelings left. After exploring and clearing out the rest to the place and finding the way out we found out we were in an strange area a forest, desert, plains, and swamp separated by snow capped mountain ranges surrounded by water as far as the eye could see "What a strange island" I thought as I looked over the island from the sky unsure what it was looking at as something tapped my back. I turned to see Discord with a wine glass in his paw that was out stretched to me.

"Like the island I made it myself." Discord said handing me the glass while making one appear for himself.

I looked down on the island really looking objectively before giving my answer. "It's not bad but it could be bigger."

"You know you may be right." Discord said snapping his talons causing to grow outward until I couldn't see the ends from my elevation. "There, big enough for you now?"

"Yeah I think so, but now that leaves only one question why?"

"Well over the week you were gone let's just say a voice forcefully suggested I should work with you rather than against you. So this island is me extending an olive branch so to speak." Discord said raising his glass which filled with a clear liquid along with mine which I raised to meet his.

"You know I like friendship as much as any other creature. But ponies are annoying with it." I said getting a nod of agreement from Discord as we both downed our glasses and left each other allowing me to wash the sticky blood off my body and planning on exploring tomorrow after telling everyone that this place is our new home.

Day 92

I woke up and got started taking the day to explore our new home and over see the corruption of the island. Discord did a good job filling the island with food as I noted creature from all over the world running around trying and failing to escape the younger evolvelings or the corruption that was quick over taking their homes. I caught a few creatures before I heard a faint dripping sound before I was eaten by a blue slime that dropped down on me from the trees and started to try and digest me with it's acid body only form me to burst out with a lighting discharge causing the creature to explode I shook of the acid still on my body along with some pieces of my weakened chitin before jumping back as the acid came back together surrounding a small shining orb that vanished once the slime together again. I shot my hell fire at the slime as it charged at me only for it to dodge my jets of flame before lunging at me causing me to jump back and continue dodging as the slime started shooting pieces of it's self at me with enough power to blow apart trees before leaping at me again but I was ready I did a low leap and dove under the slime extending my wing so they would stick in the slime before shooting off another lighting discharge through my wings blasting the slime apart again before turning around and watching until I saw what I was looking for the light of the slimes core. I dashed and grabbed the core and popped it into my mouth crushing it between my teeth before swallowing it savoring it's sour and sweet taste as several more slimes dropped down only to become my lunch with in minutes.

Water jet overwritten

Acquired Acid jet Evolution

Acquired Slime spray Evolution

Acquired Slime core Evolution

Acquired Liquid modification Evolution

I licked my claw satisfied as I moved on letting my corruptive sludge spill from my mouth and my claws as I kept moving shifting into beast form to cover more ground with the four extra heads as I moved eating or crushing anything in my way until the moon rose over head