• Published 12th Mar 2016
  • 1,617 Views, 42 Comments

Subject to evolution - Dramize the Salamander



What happenes when an evolving race without a leader gains one leader?

  • ...
9
 42
 1,617

Chapter 24

Day 151

Acquired mana leech overwritten

Acquired True Dark Queen's Blessing

Acquired True Death Queen's Blessing

Acquired Tartarus king body

Acquired Lord of the dead aura

Acquired variable battle form

Acquired molting augmentation

Acquired molting regeneration

Acquired life leech

Acquired plasma breath

Acquired elemental augmentation

Acquired nightmare form

Acquired heart reader

Acquired chaos break

"So way exactly is princess Celestia having us guard these cocoons?" Said an unfamiliar voice that woke me from my sleep.

"I told you already she wants to keep them safe as a favor to the changelings in side." Said another voice as I yawned.

"Hey did you hear that?" I heard one say as I got ready to break my cocoon. I stuck out arm which broke through almost instantly and started tearing myself a way out with ease as I heard the ones out side start to panic before I heard an explosion similar to a firework going off then running. After a few seconds I was free and stretch out my stiff muscles getting a few satisfying cracks as my body loosened up before I opened my wings and flew to the nearest body of water so I could get a got look at my new body. When I found a lake I landed and on the edge and was satisfied at my reflection. I had a thin and taller body the showed very little muscle through my jet black chitin that was tattooed with purple markings that lead to the emblem of a seven eyed skull on my chest and lined with thin ruby spikes that grew along my still slightly reptilian visage making it look like I had a thin Ruby beard. As thicker rubies spikes grew on my head and down my back like spines while being intertwined in my new shoulder length dark purple mane with brought attention to my axe like horns that pointed forward like iron sights. I then opened my wings to get a better look at them to find the edges were lined with sharp barbs and the red webbing was lined with more needle like rubies. My tail shifted quickly suddenly trisecting a wooden wolf that I saw leaping at me from the reflection with the parallel scythe like blades grew out from the end. As I was ogling myself I heard a soft landing behind me causing me to turn and see an angel, my angel. Shimmering pure white feathered wings, long ice blue mane that looked the finest silk that her two sets of golden ram horns grew out of. Her body was cover in white chitin covered in gold markings that lead to emblems of Celtic crosses on her thighs and she had grown almost matching my height but she had opted to increase her curves so she had more to show off as a thick collection of rainbow diamond needles appeared just at her neckline and connect to and lined her wings. Elytra walked up to me and kissed me as her tail entangled with mine casing her new tail axe to grind against my scythes.

"Looking good mate." Elytra said pulling away from me and giving me a once over with her eyes. "Very good."

"I could say the same about you my angel." I said kneeling as I grabbed her claw and kissed it before I turned to sky a strange feeling crawling down my spine.

"Drasa." Elytra looked at me with worry in her voice telling me she felt thing I did.

"I know, we need to head back to the hive something wrong." We both jumped up and started flying as fast as we could to our hive while eating any birds we pasted. After an hour we made it and were exhausted as we saw our island covered in purple crystalline roots that were heading towards the castle which now had a new lava moat. When suddenly a short dark green chitin covered harpy with yellow marking leading to her emblem of twin tornados that was on her back. Her face was wolf like face small horns and a spiky yellow glowing mane that reached her long spiked whip like tail. Her talons were lined with topaz needles that ran all the way up her legs. She was looking down at the island trying to figure out what was happening along with us.

"Drasa Elytra do either of you know what's going on? Glyph said as she we dived towards our castle.

"No idea we got here a minute before you did." I said as we closed in on the island only to be bombarded with beams of rainbow colored magic from flowers that sprouted from the roots. We dodged as we moved forward only attacking when we need a safe route until we made it inside.

"Drasa glad to see you made it." Cadaia said as she stood on the wall next to the window where we entered. I turned to see her new form. Her body was thinner and seemed to be longer as her black chitin shined from the blue markings that ran across it glowing bring attention to the line of small sapphire spines that ran up to her back before branching off and down the two giant chitin covered cobras which had the emblems of whirlpools on their heads with sapphire needle eyelashes that grew from her back and were coiled around her thin slender arms making it look like she was wearing gauntlets. Her head was more pony like with a short mane that cover one of her serpent like eyes and a single changeling horn.

"Glad to be back. What is going on?"

"Found the island like this after I teleported here with Buzzelga Acid and Velger. That's when we found the roots trying to get at the library so we beat them back and then Buzzelga and Acid created the moat outside." Cadaia said before turning towards the hall and slithering away while saying. "Drasa you should go to see Velger in her room I think she might have the answers to our problem."

I split up from Elytra letting her go rest while I went into a burning tower where I found Velger in a meditating position her eyes closed as her chitin covered orange crystal spiked fox tail were curled around her along with the four inferno red feather wings that were folded around her as her her new deer like horns burned with a magical white flame as she sat in front of a broken piece of the crystal root trapped in an bright orange arcane bubble made of various runes that shifted randomly.

"Found anything out yet Velger?" I asked as I leaned on the doorway.

Velger didn't even move as she answered. "The crystal has a harmonic nature but is synthetic but I can't place the origin yet, but for some reason someone wants us to attack the ponies."

"What make you say the ponies?"

"While we were in their territory I managed to find a tree with a similar structure and teleported a sample of it here with Ash and have already analyzed it to find a similar harmonic nature to this root but with five-hundred and fifty three random magical sequences showing organic origin while this root sequences are to ordered to be organic." Velger said pointing to an white orb that was sitting in an glass case on another side of the room revealing the phoenix on the back of her hand .

"Well. You've lost me but I will trust you judgement on this one tell if you find out where these roots were made." I turned to leave only to hear Velger move towards the her window her talon claws cutting into the stone as she perched on the ledge

"I might have an idea on how to figure that out, I'll go set it up you should rest then see Buzzelga and Acid in the morning when they wake up." She said before flying off before I could reply but she was right there is no point of waking those and from what I could see Whisper and Jinx haven't made it back yet. I went to the throne room to relax to see Keizer sitting on my throne asleep. I left her alone thinking that throne was a good fit for her as I went into my room for my own rest.