• Published 18th Jun 2016
  • 397 Views, 13 Comments

With the Flip of a Coin - ChasingResonance



The world outside of Equestria is much bigger than the ponies have been told. Two VERY different creatures will show them just how much.

  • ...
0
 13
 397
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

This story is going great so far. I can't wait to see what happens next!

8298136
Thanks! I lost more progress in terms of planning and brainstorming than I'm happy with over the course of my hiatus, so I'm working extensively to make up what I lost. Still have the general plan, though; it's the details I need to re-hammer.

Haven't started reading yet (plan to soon), but if this was written before season 5 can I ask how much you have written already? Looks very promising though.

8299964
Well, it was started before season 5, but not all written before then. I had a lot of things planned, but my time gone from working on the story means I lost a lot of un-written plans and ideas. I've basically removed the things I had to a degree and will be re-imagining some in-between details with new info from seasons 5, 6, and 7. To answer your question simply though, we'll say I don't have things pre-written.

8300125
OK I was just wondering, I'll give this a read soon. Thanks!

Login or register to comment