• Published 23rd Dec 2015
  • 1,303 Views, 16 Comments

The Zombie slayer - Element Reading



The year is 2020, zombies have taken over the earth and killed almost every last human. except 1, and he has been asked to help Equestria, will he do it and if he does will he succeed, or fail.

  • ...
4
 16
 1,303

Chapter 5: The final chapter

They were positioned in front of the palace, Shining Armor was in front the princesses, and Leon was making out with Luna, Shining Armor was in his classic purple armor, Leon dressed as he always was.

Shining Armor said, "Leon ready to teleport?"

Leon leaned out of the kiss and said, "Luna, I love you."

She replied, "I love you too, but promise me you will come back, please."

Leon held her tight and said, "I promise Luna, I will come back." She smiled at that and let him out of her magic grip.

He walked next to Shining Armor and nodded, his horn glowed and they were gone.

In the mountains:

Leon and Shining reappeared in front of a small base with about ten royal guards in it, Leon stumbled, fell on his knees, and threw up a bit, Shining said, "oh sorry should of warned you, heh."

Leon looked at him and said, "I will never teleport again, ugh."

He got up and said, "listen guards, me and Shining here will be heading into the base, the reason your all here is if one of them tries to escape you kill it, but you are just a precaution."

They saluted and went back to their posts, Leon said, "Shining, if you are really going with me then you will need this."

He pulled out a shotgun from his back pack along with a strap with more shells for it. Leon told him, "you point the front of the gun at the head and pull the trigger, that simple."

He held it to Shining who took it and said, "thanks."

Leon nodded, they started to make their way to the base. About thirty minutes later they got to it, it was in the crevass of four different mountains, there was easily a hundred zombies in and around the base,

Leon said, "watch this." Leon took out a fog horn and flipped his welding mask down, he activated the horns and all the zombies flooded towards him, he unhooked his flamethrower and yelled out, "THIS, IS, EQUESTRIA!"

He started to spray fire everywhere and one by one the zombies fell.

After a minute all the zombies were down except three, Leon's flamethrower ran out so he dropped it and took out his knifes and sliced the heads off the zombies faster than the flash would, another modification to him.

Shining Armor slid down while Leon reloaded his flamethrower with another black can of airisol. He said, "those f**ker's take lot of fire, but it's still fun."

Shining said, "lets go in." Leon nodded and they entered the base.

It was pretty small, all there was were three rooms and one big one, the small ones had nothing special in them, but the final on Leon and Shining Armor knew he was in it.

Leon said, "one, two, THREE!"

And they punched through the door, it was a long and wide room with you guessed it another portal at the end of it.

Leon said, "on the walls, there are enough explosives to destroy this whole base."

Shining Armor said, "our plan was to destroy this place, those could be beneficial."

Leon replied, "I think I can set the timers on them to about five minutes, just long enough to get out, got my back?"

He nodded back at Leon, Leon started to set the timer when they heard, "ha ha, it was very foolish coming here, I am impressed that you managed to take out my army, but it's not good enough." In front of our protagonists King Sombra formed.

He was laughing maniacally at them, Leon said, "well well, I thought you'd show up, well you can't stop us because I have already armed the bombs, five minutes."

He was smiling at Sombra, but Sombra smiled back at him and said, "oh how will little old Shining survive on Earth, he'd die day one."

After he said that his horn glowed and shot a beam of black magic at Shining and he flew through the portal while his helmet fell on the ground, Leon shouted, "NO, SHINING! I WILL HANG YOU BY YOUR OWN INTESTINES!"

He whipped out his flamethrower and burnt King Sombra alive. But he wasn't phased, instead he disappeared and reappeared behind Leon. He stabbed Leon with his horn and knocked him down, although the new wound healed right back up, Sombra asked, "how?"

Leon turned around and his eyes turned dark red and as quick as lightning he pounced on him and beat the s**t out of Sombra.

He was in to much pain to do anything, Leon kicked him up and grabbed his neck, Sombra said, "h-how are you s-so powerful, human-s-s aren't that eght powerful."

Leon looked in his eyes and said, "they transformed me into something that will kill you."

After he said that king Sombra's neck snapped and his limp body fell to the ground. Leon's eyes returned to normal, he said out loud, "oh no, I have to get Shining, he won't be able to survive out there!"

Leon ran towards the portal and jumped though, but just as he jumped through just as the C4 blew up destroying the portal and leaving them on what's left of Earth.

The guards on the mountain saw the explosion and ran towards it to see if they made it out alive. But all they found was Shining Armor's helmet and the burnt body of Sombra.

Crystal Empire:

Celestia, Luna, and Cadence just heard the news that Leon and Shining Armor we're dead.

Luna was sitting in the bar drinking, Cadence was crying into her pillow, and Celestia is walking down the hallways thinking, "wow Leon and Shining are dead, I should go check on Luna and Cadence, but which first.

I will go to Luna first because she might drink a bit to much, she's done that before."

She made it to the bar and saw Luna talking with the bar tender, there were to many empty bottles of beer for her to be drinking. She walked over to her and said, "Luna? You alright?"

She looked over with a very sad and drunk face and said, "I miss Leon, so much." Right after she said that she hiccuped, it was adorable.

Celestia and Luna talked for about ten minutes when Cadence walked in and sat down next to them with a tear stained face and said, "one beer."

The bar tender asked her, "what kind of beer princess?"

She replied, "your strongest beer." He nodded and got her some Apple family hard cider.

Celestia thought, "hmm, two ponies to help at the same time, that saves me time to cry later."

Earth:

Leon was waking up, he groaned out, "ugh, I that was a very weird dream, it was- ergh nice, I need to cut down on the booze."

He looked over and saw Shining Armor laying there, there were no bad wounds, but he looked unconscious. Leon looked around and they were in one of his camps, Leon went over and shook Shining while saying, "get up, get up, GET THE F**K UP!"

Shining Armor sat straight up and was hyperventilating, he asked, "what's going on?"

Leon replied, "I think you got shot through the portal, I remember it all now, I killed Sombra and knowing you'd die here I dove through the portal."

He replied, "why did you think I would die?"

Leon snickered a bit and said, "because you don't know s**t about how to survive here, there is a lot more then just killing the undead. We are in my world now."

Shining asked, "is the portal still open?"

Leon dipped his head and said, "it would of been destroyed by the explosion, I'm sorry, but we are stuck here. Probably forever."

Shining replied, "no, C-C-Cadence!" Leon looked at the base more closely, he looked at a small shed that was hidden in the bushes.

His eyes widened and he walked over to it and opened it, he pulled out what looked like a pickup truck with a bunch of spikes on the front, a machine gun in the truck bed, and it's engine looked good.

He opened the truck and turned the keys that were in it, the truck started up and Leon yelled, "THIS JUST GAVE US A CHANCE TO LIVE!"

Shining Armor asked , "what is that Leon?"

Leon replied, "I'll tell you when we get on the road, I think I know where I hid some food." Shining Armor got into the bed of the truck and held the gun with his magic. They drove off into the rising sun to survive the apocalypse.

Author's Note:

Well what do you all think?

if there are any mistakes please tell me in the comments, it would really help my writing.

Oh if you all want to see a sequel please give this story 25 likes, we can do it!

Thank you for reading and have a nice day or night.

Comments ( 9 )

Okay 25 is honestly a bit much, how about 15? Can we do that, please tell me you all can.

7003369 you mean on likes

7131169 yes I do, sorry about that I should of wrote that, my bad. :twilightblush:

7131918 its fine I actually really like the story so far hope the story doesn't get to many dislikes and it never gets to have a full on series for I hope to read all of them when they hopefully happen

7134953 Thank you, I hope to make some more of these, this was my first story so I really want to make a sequel, I just wanna know enough people like it. I don't mean to sound like I need attention all the time, but I just need to set goals, and to give myself time to write other stories.

7135097 its cool but know that if you don't get your goal know that from all the stories I have read you are in the top 10 my number one is man of war read the story sometime its a good story plus it might help u think of more content to write about here is the link https://www.fimfiction.net/story/14411/man-of-war

7137400 Thanks, I'll get to reading that soon.

7137847 your welcome

Login or register to comment