• Published 23rd Dec 2015
  • 1,302 Views, 16 Comments

The Zombie slayer - Element Reading



The year is 2020, zombies have taken over the earth and killed almost every last human. except 1, and he has been asked to help Equestria, will he do it and if he does will he succeed, or fail.

  • ...
4
 16
 1,302

Chapter 1: The hell they called Earth

In the Crystal empire of Equestria. Princess Celestia and Luna were visiting Shining Armor and Cadence.

They were walking down a long hallway talking, "it's nice to see you two again," said Luna.

Cadence replied, "yes it is aunty,"

Shining Armor asked," where is Twily and her friends?"

Celestia replied," they are not coming this time, because what we are about to do is to dangerous for them."

Shining dipped his head a little bit and responded, "I understand."

They approached a giant door which the guards outside opened, it was a very bright, almost empty room of the castle. But there was one thing in the room, a white pedestal which had a very old scroll on top of it.

Celestia walked over to the pedestal and said, "scroll let us use your power to channel the planet Earth and the humans." After she said that the scroll lit up.

Cadence asked her, "what are humans?"

Celestia replied, "they are hairless monkeys that can't use magic nor can they fly, but rely on technology."

Shining Armor asked her another question, "well if they don't use magic and can't fly, how do they live?"

Celestia calmly replies, "because they are far further in science and technology then we can ever imagine, they have devices that allow them to talk in one part of their world to the other side with no hassle or paper. They have motor vehicles that can let them fly with out wings, but they are not ready for us to go to their world, so that is why I only meet, him."

Luna whispers under her breath, "not this story again."

Celestia turned around, faced Luna, and says in an annoyed tone, "well, if you don't wanna hear the story, I won't talk about it."

Luna simply yelled, "HUZZAH!" Shining Armor and Cadence just watched the kerfuffle go on and on while trying to not get in the middle of it.

After a few minutes of dead silence, Celestia broke it by saying, "time to get to business." Celestia turned to the scroll and unrolled with her magic. She started to read the scroll, "The power of alicorn magic let open thy gate to the realm of humanity. let it open to a powerful warrior who will help us in this time of need, OPEN!!!"

And with that a loud boom was heard, little bolts of lightning sparked up, then a blinding white light covered the room making the group shut their eyes.

After a minute they slowly opened their eyes and gazed at the portal right in the back of the room. They all looked at it in amazement, after a minute of silence Luna said, "we're losing day light, lets go!"

Cadence replied to Luna, "I haven't seen you ready for an adventure this much in all the time I have known you." Luna blushed a bit.

They got in front of the portal, Cadence asked Celestia, "what is it like on the other side?"

Celestia replied, "they have buildings that touch the sky, they have been to space without magic, and most of all, their cities are very nice. It is a beautiful land." Cadence and Shining Armor smiled at that, then they entered the portal.

They exited the portal and were shocked at the difference between what Celestia said, and what they were seeing. They were in the middle of a big city that was abandoned and in ruin. There were cars totaled, dried blood stained the ground, damaged buildings surrounded them, newspapers littered the ground, and the smell of death and destruction filled their noses making them cringe.

Celestia said, "this isn't what I saw 4 years ago."

Shining Armor picked up a newspaper that was next to him with his magic. His eyes widened and he said in a quivering tone, "r-read this, it will s-s-shock you."

They looked at the paper, it read in bold letters, "THE DEAD COME BACK TO LIFE!!!!!!"

Luna asked, "how is that possible, they are fiction." Cadence was getting a little scared, Cadence spoke in a kinda nervous tone, "I saw something move up there, look." She pointed down the road and the others looked at it.

What they saw was something on two legs, and coming closer to them at a slow pace, Celestia shouted to it, "HELLO, WE ARE PEACEFUL, PLEASE, WE NEED YOUR HELP!"

As it came closer they saw it was dragging an axe with it's right arm and missing the left arm? Luna's eyes widened at what was in front of them. She said, "Tia, Shining, Cadence I think we just made a mistake," just as she said that 20 more of those things started to show up behind the first one.

The monsters started to run towards them as Luna yells out, " ZOMBIES!" Shining Armor unsheathed his sword ready to attack while Celestia asked Luna, "why do you say they're zombies and not lucky humans."

Luna replies, " since I have returned from the moon I have watched all the new horror films and these things look like walking corpses! Also the paper said the dead walk."

Celestia just stared at her sister for a second and said, "we need to get through the portal back to our world, NOW," as soon as she said that the axe zombie was about to slash Shining Armor. But before it could strike they heard a loud boom and the zombie fell dead.... again.

Shining Armor asked the others, "what was that?" The princesses shrugged and were about to run when something broke through a window in an old building and landed in front of them.

It was all black and had what looked like a big metal thing with a lighter on the front (you all can guess what that is, can't you) it stood up on it's two legs and held the weapon, it was easily 6 ft tall and with his two hands it pointed the weapon at the wave of dead and yelled out, "COME AND GET SOME YOU LITTLE BITCHES!!!!!"

Just as he says that fire spouted from the front of the weapon and cooked the zombies one by one. The group was stunned at him and what is happening in front of them, Celestia asked in a quivering tone, "is h-he laughing?"

Luna replied, "I think he is."

After a few seconds the flames stopped and there were only charred bodies and the being. It turned around and faced the group it had what looked like a welders mask covering his face with a smile cut into it, it wore a leather jacket with spikes coming out his shoulders, it was covered in dried blood.

The pants were black with stained blood on them like with the jacket, it had boots on that had a spike coming out of the tips, they were tan in color, when you get past the blood.

It hooked the metal thing to its side, it reached up to its welding mask and lifted it up, its face was white with one brown eye, a nose, a mouth, and ears. It also had a golden brown mane?

It was short and very messy, the eye was what they were looking at the most because it was bloodshot, and the fact he only had ONE of them, the left eye was covered by an eye patch.

The creature walked over to them, Shining had his sword ready, it stopped just 10 feet away from them and said in a very masculine tone, "your all lucky to be alive, what that white horse did almost f**king killed you ALL!"

They were shocked that it spoke in their language, but Celestia told the creature, "we are not horses, we are ponies, and what do you mean I almost killed us human?"

The human replies, "okay so you're ponies, and those zombies are attracted to sound, your lucky there were only 20. Last time I said anything that loud over a hundred zombies showed up, oh ya your welcome."

Luna asked the man, "what is your name?"

The man replied, "my name, Leon Piper, but call me Leon."

Shining Armor sheathed his sword while Cadence asked Leon, "where are the other humans?"

Leon dipped his head and told her, "they're all dead, I have been all around this once great nation for three years now and I haven't seen any other living being, from what I have seen, I am the last living human. "

Cadence said, " I'm sorry to hear that," a tear rolled off her check, Shining Armor put his hoof around her.

Leon asked them, "so what are your names and why are you here?"

Celestia replied, "my name is princess Celestia, this is princess Luna," she pointed to her sister who waved at him. "This is Shining Armor and princess Cadence,"

he looked at them for a second and asked, "are you two married?"

Shining Armor responded with, " yes we are,"

Leon asked again, "isn't she too hot for you?" Cadence snickered at that comment while Luna fell over laughing her a*s off.

Shining Armor replied, "yes, yes she is."

Celestia interjected, "the reason we are here is because we your need help, I opened this portal so we could ask the pony which it chose to save us."

Leon just looked at her for a sec and said, "so I'm the one it chose?"

Celestia nodded, Shining Armor asked the Leon, "what is that thing that threw out the fire?"

Leon replied, "I will tell you," he took out his pistol and shot it at Shining Armor, he felt the trail of the bullet less than 1 millimeter from his head and a second later they heard, "braargh,"

Leon just smiled and said, "when we go through the portal and away from these jacka**es I'll tell you." They nodded and headed through the portal, but Shining Armor was still a little frazzled at how close the bullet was to his head.

Author's Note:

This is my first story so please, constructive criticism is welcomed here and no hate messages because I will just ban them. Please tell me any mistakes I made, the future chapters will be better.

My little pony friendship is magic is copyright of Hasbro inc, please don't file copy right.