• Published 3rd Jul 2015
  • 776 Views, 9 Comments

Fluttershy Eats a Burger - The_Light_Is_Dying



Fluttershy enjoys a tasty burger.

  • ...
4
 9
 776

Conclusion (When Fluttershy Realizes She Forgot The Custard!)

Fluttershy took a second bite, then a third bite, and then she gobbled up the burger in record speed. All that was left was the cinnamon coated fries and the strawberry milkshake. Fluttershy ate fry after fry, but she couldn't finish them all! She had a very sensitive digestive system and could not eat too much cinnamon. If she did, she could get ill.

Fluttershy slurped down her milkshake as well. She was then finished with her meal. She was very happy. She had eaten a burger for the second time in a two weeks. THE SECOND TIME IN TWO WEEKS! Fluttershy loved the burgers so much she had to have one or two per week.

Fluttershy just couldn't wait to dig into the homemade custard! She loved the custard because it was creamy and crisp with frost. It tasted so good! But then, just as Fluttershy went to grab the custard....it was gone! She realized that she had not bought any custard when she was at Greasy Pony. Fluttershy decided it was just another reason to order another burger, and she hurried off with her order all ready for Greasy Jeff!




THE END!!! Woohoo!

Author's Note:

Yes! Finally! We finished the story! This whole three chapter story only took me 45 minutes to one hour! Well, I hope with all my pony-loving heart that you enjoyed this lovely lovely story! Good day to all you lovely wonderful people.

Comments ( 7 )

great story. Also reminded me of this...i.imgur.com/oLlkSs4.jpg

6161472

Haha! I laughed at that! Very funny! I'm glad you enjoyed the story!

6161531

That was funny (and also quite disturbing) and I'm glad you enjoyed the story!

Uh.. so ponies eat meat in this universe? WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO?
I thought this would be a spongebob sort of story where Squidward has his first krabby patty. It wasn't.

6164253
Technically, it's not exactly animal meat. It's organic meat (and it also tastes quiet strange)...so it's not too awkward. But... Yeah.

I loved it! Thumbs up and follow!

Login or register to comment