• Published 3rd Jul 2015
  • 776 Views, 9 Comments

Fluttershy Eats a Burger - The_Light_Is_Dying



Fluttershy enjoys a tasty burger.

  • ...
4
 9
 776

*BURGERY FLASHBACK*

"I'm not so sure, guys. What if they don't have organic meats? I don't eat animals!" Fluttershy said, nervously. She stared, afraidly, at the Greasy Pony Burger Shop, across the street. Twilight patted her on the back, while the others flew and walked their way over to the Burger Shop. Twilight hugged Fluttershy hopefully. She wanted her friend to enjoy the burgers just as much as she and the others did, but she wasn't going to force Fluttershy to try something she didn't want to.

"They have something organic on the menu. I once ordered it. You can come if you want, but I'm not going to make you." Twilight said, once again hugging the shaking Fluttershy. Twilight ran off to the others, who were waiting patiently the whole time. Twilight glanced back at Fluttershy, who kindly waved a signal to tell her to go along with them. Fluttershy stared worriedly at the Burger Shop, but reluctantly, she made her way over there.

A nice man whom her friends called 'Greasy Jeff' was speaking with Twilight and pals up front. Fluttershy nervously trotted over to them, glancing up at the old menu. Sure enough, she saw a Delicous Organic Burger for only twelve bits! Fluttershy awaited her turn in line. She stepped up to the old man, who quietly finished writing down Applejack's order.

"Ello' there, Miss! Never seen ya 'round this place before! Anyway, what's ya order, sunshine?" The man asked. Fluttershy stared up at the menu, quickly selecting cinnamon coated fries and a strawberry milkshake to go with her burger, and laid out her twelve bits on the counter.

"Hello there! I'm Fluttershy! I would like the Delicous Organic Burger with the Cinnamon Fries and a Strawberry Milkshake. P-please..." Fluttershy said, nervously counted her bits again. Greasy Jeff grabbed them up and put them in a saddlebag he wore. He yelled to a waitress, who also seemed to be the chef, Fluttershy's order. The mare quickly began to cook the food.

Fluttershy waited for a measly ten minutes, and then her meal was handed to her conviently in a bag. Fluttershy said, quietly, "Thank you.." And she galloped off for home.

Author's Note:

Delicously juicy flashbacks! I hope you liked it!