• Published 22nd Jun 2015
  • 620 Views, 24 Comments

Alternate - WisdomWish



Luna and Celestia switch duties, caused by the god of chaos.

  • ...
3
 24
 620

Discord and the Tree

Luna

"Discord!" I yelled.

Tia and I were face to face with Discord, ready for round one of the fight. We didn't have the elements yet, wanting to stick with what really happened. We knew that we could defeat him faster if we went to the tree now, but we didn't want to mess with time.

"Oh, Luna, my favorite of both sisters. What do you want?" He said, sitting on his throne.

"We want you to stop making chaos!" My sister yelled, next to me.

I was amazed that it already been 10 years since we were like this. Celestia's mane now has it's multi color, a prank by Discord (It was still funny!) She was taller now, a smaller figure to the original me. I also grew, but I still felt the same. Powerful.

"Oh, Celestia, you finally speak. You should speak more often, not letting your elder sister get the best of you."

I gulped. I knew were this was heading. I turned to my sister, seeing she had the same look after he said that to me all those years ago. I don't think she could help it, even if she knew it was going to happen.

I stood taller. "She speaks all the time."

He disappeared from his throne, reappearing by Tia, holding her mouth. She groaned in his touch, her mouth stretching to the end of her face. I had to put my hoof to my mouth to stop laughing.

"Why," He said. "her mouth doesn't even look worn out from all that talking you say she does. She's not a chatter box like you."

He then let go of her mouth, and appeared on his throne again. I looked over to my sister, seeing her white hooves on her mouth, rubbing.

Soon enough, Celestia I would realize that we needed something more to defeat him. After we attempt to defeat the god of chaos, we would run, him laughing at us. I looked to the pink floor, remembering what soon happened after that. But this time, it wasn't me.

I looked to my right, seeing Tia looking at me. She nodded, and yelled at the same time, "You will be defeated!"

We then brought our horns together, and blasted a magic beam straight at him. Star Swirl had taught us this one, and we knew it would effect nothing. The beam was extremely bright, and it glowed between a mixture of yellow and blue, our colors. I could see Discord, holding his claw and paw up towards his face, blocking it. When our magic was at the limit of being annihilated from the powerful spell, Tia pulled away, and I did the same, We were panting now, trying to regain our energy. Discord pulled away from his face, and smiled, revealing his fang. He laughed, floating in the air.

"Ha! I TOLD you so! I knew nothing could defeat me!" He snapped his fingers, causing his throne to grow bigger. "You ponies should just go ahead and hand over your crowns, because I'm already the ruler!" He laughed again, only harder this time. He wiped a tear from his eye. "No hard feelings?"

Celestia looked over at me, and I did the same, we nodded again, not needing words to know what we were going to do. We ran off, His laugh ringing in my ears. Let's do this.

~

"The Tree of Harmony."

Celestia and I ran all the way through the Everfree Forest just to get to get to the tree. On our way, Discord made the clouds rain chocolate milk, so we were both soaked. But we finally made it. I looked over to my sister, seeing she had a confused look on her face.

"What is it, sister?" I asked.

She turned, the look still on her face. "Last time, I had the Elements of Magic, Generosity, and Kindness. You had Loyalty, Honesty, and Laughter. Does this mean we switch elements because we're...... the alternative?"

I now had the same look. "I think so."

Tia flew up to the tree, and I did the same. We focused our magic, and removed 5 elements. I grunted, the magic draining all my stength. I concentrated, and the sixth, Magic, appeared from its hiding place. I gathered my elements, and she gathered hers, and put them in our satchels.

Well, Discord. I thought. Time for you to be a statue in our garden again.

We walked through the forest, getting scrapes and cuts on our body. I couuld see blood dripping out of one of Celestia's cuts, so I used my magic to heal the wound.

"Thanks." She said, smiling.

We exited the forest, our hooves know touching the checkered floor. I could see Discord in the far distance, munching on the seeds. We walked towards him, the seeds falling to the ground.

"Oh, this is so much fun!" He exclaimed, taking another handful of the seeds, and dropped them in his mouth, munching.

"Playtime is over for you, Discord." I said, partially using the Royal Canterlot Voice.

"Oh, I doubt that!" He snapped his fingers, my tail now in his claw. "How about a game of pin the tail on the pony!"

My face stay expressionless, not amused.

He laughed, then took another handful. "Hungry?"

The seeds bounced off our muzzles, onto the ground. It tickled, so I wrinkled my muzzle to get rid of the itch.

"Suit yourselves."

Celestia reached into her saddlebag, taking out the elements. I did the same, studying the Element of Magic. We lined them up in front of us, from: Generosity, Kindness, Magic, to; Loyalty, Honesty, and Laughter.

"Oh," He spoke. "Whatcha got there?"

"The Elements of Harmony."

"And with them we shall defeat you!" Tia spoke, her voice loud and full.

We circled them around us, creating the magical force.

He started laughing. "Oh, the looks on your faces! So serious, so sure of yourselves! The intensity!"

He combined our horns together, making the power of the elements go upwards, a rainbow. It shot down like a hill, making Discord into stone, capturing his laughing state. We panted, catching our breath. That took a lot of strength.

"Well," I said. "Ready to put him in the back with the poison joke?"

"Yep."

Author's Note:

Hey, everypony! I wanted to say type that I might take a while on these chapters even though there short. I'll work on them best I can, but I'm really putting Twilight level effort on my other story, From Ava to Twilight. This story was the reason I got an account. So, if any people read this, please be patient! And, go read my other story! It's better than this one!:trollestia:

From Ava to Twilight

Comments ( 12 )

6189913 It would be after, as Celestia and Luna were in power when that happened.

6214375
I'm sorry, but what question were you answering? I feel like a airhead asking this, but I seriously don't know!!:pinkiesad2:

6214417 I was saying Sombra happened after Discord.

This idea is just awesome and funny. Their roles are switched and this means Celestia will become Nightmare Moon! Or Nightmare Star? Solar Flare? Whatever!

6215406
Oh my Celestia! I didn't even think of what I was gonna call Nightmare moon-Celestia pony!! Crap!!

6216518
Well, I named a few.

6218427
Which one should I use? I think Nightmare Star sounds cooler.....

6219477
Then use, what you want. Nightmare Star really sounds cool. Better then Nightmare Sun.

6225238
Nightmare Star!!!

Awwww I really wanted to read more *tears*:fluttercry:

6296170
Yeah, I struggled with making Luna speaking THE ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE. I'll change it. And it is so great that people actually think this is beautiful! I'm surprised.... Also, I am still writing it, but school starts soon, so I'll be writing less and less, but I will still do all I can! :twilightsheepish:

7 GODAMM YEARS!

Login or register to comment