• Published 21st May 2012
  • 2,033 Views, 7 Comments

Rainbow Factory (what should end and continued...) - ahadiachmad



an epic battle just about to happening in Equestria

  • ...
14
 7
 2,033

Chapter 17: Cities

i haven't finish this chapter.. and still planing to continue it until chapter 30 to 40..............


ENJOY!



At Canterlot. All guards were commanded by a Turquoises white unicorn pony, his hoofs were Moderate sapphire blue, his mane was Moderate sapphire blue with a
Moderate cerulean and Dark phthalate blue line, and his cutie mark was a picture of a shield with a big star on the middle and 3 stars above it. He was a brother of Twilight Sparkle. And he has a responsibility to Canterlot safety.

But he was shocked after what happen at Canterlot. He never had seen a condition this bad. This never happen since before his honey moon with Princess Cadance.

It was terrible at the main town. Blood was spread all over the building. Body parts on the ground. He felt so terror at the Canterlot condition. Even the guards were in the bad shape.

He was shocked from the letters that was sended to him when he was at the honey moon, so he soon goes back to Canterlot and take the charge again.

When he finished his job, he went straight to see Princess Celestia. She was in the Recovery Room with his wife, Princess Cadance. She was a Pale, light grayish cerise alicorn, with a Grayish purple eyes, her mane were strip color of: Dark violet, moderate rose, and pale gold, and her cutie mark was Teal heart within gold lace. She was Twilight sister-in-law, and Celestia was her aunt.

So as he saw the room, it was horrible. Some unicorn ponies lost their horn, some ponies’ pegasi lost their wings, and many off the earth ponies lost their body parts from the war. But he knew this was just the beginning of the worst ending for Equestria. And he knows he won’t let anything of that to happen.

Every doctors and nurses were running to one and another pony.

“Eh… Princess Celestia… we are ready…” He said in softly tune. “Was the battle make this much ponies cried for agony, even the innocent?” He began to higher his voice.

“Yes… but we Alicorn and Unicorn could handle this. You in the other hooves need to send some pegasi o find some help, we need all the help as much as we could get.” Celestia replied.

“Yes Princess.” Shining Armor nodded and started to leave the room.

“Honey…” Cadance called. “Please take care of yourself.”

Shining Armor stopped in front the door for a moment and turned his head forty five degree to left.

“You to hon…” he wrinkled his forehead with an anger face and started to walked forward.

Shining Armor began to send some pegasi to all over Equestria to find some help and expand army.

There they go. To all the cities. First they went to Fillydelphia. A quick speech and some agreement with the mayor there, they manage to expand the hooves army on the ground pretty much, some pegasi and a little of unicorn.

Then the army at the Hoofington, they manage to get a lot of unicorn ponies.

Then there’s a unicorn ponies that ran even before the guards came, she thought that this guards must be sent by Twilight, she might still have the revenge on me from bringing the great Ursa Minor to Ponyville. So she was hiding on the hay back from her house with shivering body.

She listened to the guard quick speech that they needed a great force of unicorn ponies for the battle that about to come. Then she widened her Dark grayish violet eyes, this is the great opportunity for me to shown how great I am at magic. The Brilliant azure coat pony than went straight to guards who stop them from flew to sky.

“I’m sorry madam; we can’t take a female to go to fight.”
“No problem! Take me to Canterlot and let me help the nursing problem.” She thought that Twilight wouldn’t see her at the Canterlot, because she’s at ponyville. The guard still refused her to go.

But still she packed the things that she about to bring from the traveling carriage. When she taking things from her cottage, she remembered the last time her show was a total disaster. She’s been banned to traveling because of her selfishness, which leads her to be failure. And she cried, when she read the foal of her clumsiness, was getting even worst after she failed from the show at ponyville.

She was retired from being a traveling pony to her own cottage stayed there while holding her Pale cornflower blue with a Very pale cornflower blue mane to her hooves.

Tears were pouring down from her eyes. Why, she thought. Why, could I be so selfish, I’ve made so many mistakes. The moment of crying was quiet long, but then she sniffed and wiped her tears then stood on. She knows what she’ll have to do, she take the magician costume and bought a lot of foods to her carriage, there’s no one could pull the carriage so she glowed her horn and started to stirred straight to the way at where the guards go, she plays it quiet and sneaking, the guards must not sees her. And she couldn’t use the train, because that only could be use for the ponies that joining the army.

She began the journey of a life time, she wouldn’t take any time to waste, and so then she tried her best to go to Ponyville before the war started, again.

Then, the pegasi guards at Trottingham. Where the British ascent they are usually spoken to each other. The guards manage to get the minimum of the willing ponies to go. Not much pony there that would like to join the army, they more likely to hide under their basement or any kind of shelter.

At the Las Pegasus they managed to find a great force of a pegasi army there. But not likely to the Cloudsdale, every pegasi at the flouting city isn’t a fighting pegasi, they more apt to be a worker, and Cloudsdale where the place of a worker pegasi. So it doesn’t much but they get some for the reparation.

At Manehattan, the ponies are too fancy and not able to fight they are often to save their selfish self, from anything. So the mayor got a better plan for his city. He made a selfish plan for only their city. Each one of the unicorn ponies (it was not much there) were combining their power to made an unbreakable shield. So the guards only get a minimum force of earth ponies.

After all their searching of, there one last inhabited city called ponyville. The guards first landed on the side of wonderful city furniture. Every pony filled their mind with confusingly thoughts.

Comments ( 6 )

Okay the original one was bad enough and now people have to go and make these horrible sequels... please remove this.

626274
haven't try to read this till the end would you?

626274
let see if we keep still.......... any improvement you'll make :coolphoto:

cool story bro keep up the work

This was intriguing at first, but now...the story went to hell. What the fuck....:rainbowhuh:

Login or register to comment