• Published 29th Apr 2015
  • 994 Views, 2 Comments

Today, I Became A Princess Because..... - JessVA



Headcannon of how each princess got to be an alicorn.

  • ...
4
 2
 994

Luna- (The Decent) [Part 2]

Author's Note:

Man, I finished this at 2:05am... I personally wanted this chapter over with so I didn't have to worry about it later on. I can't wait to finish up the story.

Expect lots of cliffhangers and plots to make you think >:V

We are almost half way through this roller coaster, so buckle up for the train!

- Jess

Through many days, I kept working. I didn't take any breaks to eat or sleep, the only ones I took were to raise and set the sun and moon. I just had to get my sister up again, I couldn't live without her. Every time I failed, I knew I had to keep trying.

"Please, let this one work...." I whispered under my breath. My navy blue horn shimmered a light cream yellow, filled with sparks. It sent a burning sensation through my body, as a navy blue glow surrounded the white alicorn in front of me. She slowly levitated into the air, her eyes opening to reveal eyes as white as blank paper, but they glow as bright as the sun. I ran out of energy, as the burning sensation was also too much. My sister fell to the ground with a thud, as my head began to hurt. I felt dizzy and fatigued. I couldn't think straight. I looked at my unconscious sister, who lay on the hardwood floor. She looked so peaceful, almost as if she wanted to be asleep. It has been three weeks and I have been grounded for a month once I bring her back, by royal guard's command of course. I am still a filly. I'm not that great at magic... I'm not really good at anything for that matter. I did know someone who was...

Starswirl.

I steadied myself as the dizziness soon faded away, and headed off towards the local library. He lived there, and was very welcoming towards Celestia and I. I passed by a few ponies, some even stopped me to say 'hi'. I had ignored them all. I needed to get to the library, and couldn't waste any time. Soon, I arrived to a dark oak door with a moon shaped carving on it. I knocked on it three times. It opened with a creak, to reveal a light grey pony with circle glasses on. He had a short, white beard and a matching mustache to go with it.

"Hello? Oh, Luna! I haven't seen you in a while." He welcomed me with open hooves. He pulled the door open wider. "Have a seat, make yourself at home! Do you want any tea?" he asked.

"Starswirl, I'm not here for a big conversation, I just need help." I said. Starswirl was over in his kitchen, using his levitation magic to pour the boiling water in a small cup.

"Help with what, my dear?" he asked.

"Celestia.. I might have put her to eternal sleep with a spell I created." I admitted. He chuckled softly. "This is serious matter!"

"Luna, your spells are weak. They can be reversed easily." Those words rattled me. I couldn't believe what he said. They were like stones thrown at a mirror of my skill, each one shattering it worse than the last.

"W....weak?" My tone of voice was soft, yet could be changed at any minute. One part of me really needed Starswirl to reverse the spell, the other wanted to beat him into a bloody pulp. "How can they be reversed? I've tried almost every single book in the library."

"Books cannot help you....." He paused to take a sip of his tea, as he turned around and sat in a chair across from me. "You said that you wrote the spell that put your sister to sleep, correct?"

"Yes, I did-" I was cut off.

"Then you need to write the counter spell. Do you have the sleep spell on hoof with you? I could help you write it." he gave me a warm smile, but I noticed a small green twinkle in his eye. I shook my head.

"No, I don't. I apologize."

"No need for apologizing, it would have just been more convenient if you had it with you." He got up and put his empty tea cup on the sink. "You should hurry on writing that spell, or at least get back to the castle. It's almost sundown." I looked over at the clock and my eyes widened.

"Thank you Starswirl!" I said, rushing back to the castle. I went up to the balcony on the top floor, and set the sun. I rose the moon afterwards. I looked at the rising moon and finally got it. I quickly ran to my room and started writing. Hours passed by, my floor covered with blank pages. I went over to Celestia, still laying on the hardwood floor. I chanted the spell three times, my horn glowing a dark blue. My body felt warm, almost like a blanket was enveloping around it. Celestia's body gained the navy blue glow as well, her horn glowing white at it's creases. Her eyes shot open and glowed a light yellow. She blinked.

"Tia?" I gasped. Her horn started glowing yellow, opening a blue portal for me. I soon fell on the floor. I opened my eyes to see a cyan, space like room. The ground underneath me was peaceful, glittery and resembling the night stars. As I got back onto my hooves, I looked down the room, which seemed like it had no end. It was a gradient, and the next color was the same color as my coat. I started walking down the long room, following the star-like path. A white, blurry figure met up with me about halfway. "W-who are you......?" I asked softly. She laughed softly.

"Oh Luna. You're so silly." She had Tia's voice. "Do you know why you're here..?" I shook my head as she put a hoof on my shoulder. "A few things that you demonstrated today were determination, responsibility, integrity, and communication skills. Those are all key purposes to being a princess." Did she..? "Follow me." she said. I nodded and did as I was asked. We walked down the long room until we were about 200 shades away from black, and the walls were a dark navy blue. I looked over to her, as her horn started to glow a light blue. I looked around my body as it was soon enveloped in the same magic. I saw a small ball of light, glowing navy blue, come out of my chest. It started to circle around me fast. I felt a strong breeze against me and a sharp pain in my back. It felt like I was growing a new pair of hooves on my back. I opened my eyes to see I was in front of a mirror. I had wings on my back, the same color as my coat. My sister was smiling at me from the other end of the room. I was glad to see her again.

I don't know how I would live without you, Tia....

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment