• Published 29th Apr 2015
  • 993 Views, 2 Comments

Today, I Became A Princess Because..... - JessVA



Headcannon of how each princess got to be an alicorn.

  • ...
4
 2
 993

Celestia- (The Sun Rises) [Part 1]

Celestia, the first alicorn to be.... The first princess to rule..

The white alicorn inhaled her first breath and then looked at the purple princess in front of her.

"Well it all started........" she began.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was a small unicorn, raised in Canterlot by my two parents. My father and mother. My mother had red hair, a white coat, and she was an alicorn. My father was a pegasus, and had star-like fur, with a mane a bit like mine except shorter. He comforted me when mother couldn't, because he also put me to sleep. Just something about him was calming.... like I was carried to the galaxy. When I was about your age when you became my student, I also got my cutie mark. My mother stopped raising the sun and I had to from then on. I decided to become lazy when I got older, and skip my duty on occasion. My mother disapproved and sometimes scolded me. She sent me to my room one time out of many others and I remember I was just sick of it, sick of being responsible for anything... I remember opening my window and standing on the edge of the balcony. I looked down, and it was a bit too high for my taste, but still.... I jumped off, and luckily landed on a patch of soft grass. I started running... I had no idea where to run but I just ran....... away from my troubles as a princess..... Several days passed and I couldn't stand it.... Where was I going...?

"Wh-where am I...? What am I doing..?"

I slowly walk forward a bit, hearing strange noises. The slight breeze startles me, as I quickly run into a bush. The leaves and twigs stick in my mane. I ruffle them out as quick as I can as I hear a low growl. Grrrrr......... I back up slowly, as I hear it also from behind me. I turn around to see what looks like a tree..... My head follows the tree-like figure but then sees a head made out of wood. Timberwolves... I quickly teleport out of their reach and start to run. I hear them catching up behind me as I run faster, the dirt beneath me starting to become softer as it turns into mud, and then soon a pond. Part of my mane flows in front of my eyes and I turn to my right and hit myself in the head with a tree.

"Oww....." I groan. I quickly look back to see if the Timberwolves are still chasing me. Luckily they aren't. I see a small glimpse of civilization up ahead, and start to run.....

THOMP!

A strange noise rings through my ears as I get closer. THOMP!! it goes again. I get closer to the town as I start to hear screams of other ponies. When I transfer my gaze from the other ponies to the source of the sound, I see a strange creature. It was some sort of Centaur. It was red and black, and had big horns that slightly curved. He grabbed ponies and sucked their magic out of them, making their cutie marks disappear. I quickly get out of his sight. I watch, he starts to get closer to me as I shoot him with a heat beam from my mother's raised sun.

"OW!" he yelled. "WHO DARES HIT TIREK WITH THE HEAT OF A THOUSAND SUNS?!"

I hide yet again, hoping that he does not see me. He looks down and menacingly smiles. "Oh look, a new pony's come to town..." he says to me. I gulp as I use a teleportation spell to get back to the forest, where I am greeted by the hungry Timberwolves again. I teleport back, and thankfully enough Tirek is out of sight. I try to run towards a magic shop, where they sell spell books and other sorts of ancient relics and stuff. I find a book with a skull on it. The material of the cover is red leather. The bookmark sticking out from under it is made of cloth. I turn to it and start to read the words inscribed aloud, only to realize it was in O'l Unicornian. "Hem noyiam consui Neyh osuke soy hosueh...." I chant, as my mind is suddenly filled with dark thoughts. All I can see is green and purple. I float up and black out. When I wake up only a few seconds later I see I cast a shield over the town. I see I also trapped the Centaur in as well. I walk out of the magic shop, levitating the dark magic book with me. I look up at Tirek.

"You don't belong here, you belong where demons like you dread to go..." I said to him. He looked back at me, laughing. I look down at the book as I feel the rage overthrow my sanity. "YOU DESERVE TO ROT IN JAIL WITH CERBERUS GUARDING YOUR CORPSE! YOU ARE HURTING INNOCENT PONIES AND THAT IS NOT GOOD FOR ANYONE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" I yell, in a demonic tone. The magic now levitating the book has turned from a pale yellow to a dark red.

Tirek chuckles. "You think you have the power to defeat me..?" he asks. "I can beat you even if you were the most powerful alicorn on this planet!"

I look up at him. I use a constricting spell on his neck. His face turns from red to purple, as I shoot an energy beam towards him at sheer speed. My sanity is slowly draining with the more I use my dark magic. He looks at me with mercy. I let him go with the constricting. He gasps for breath. "A bit worn out...?" he asks, thinking I was done with him. He blasts an energy beam back at me, which was probably as big as him if not bigger. Quickly before he can shoot at me, I put up a shield to protect me. He looks down at me. I look up at him. I use a missile tactic by shooting dark and light magic spurts at his horns. Three shots, one horn down. Three shots, the other's down for the count. He starts to shrink, his magic depleting as I teleport him to Royal Canterlot Jail, with a sign that says: I am a criminal, arrest me. I laugh a bit as there is a strange heat that comes in contact with me. It starts to burn as I close my eyes to blink and am suddenly in a turquoise room with white stars. I see I am also walking on a path of those said stars. I follow it to a long hall.

"Hello...? Am I dead....?" I ask the empty room. My voice echoes through the room, as my mother starts to appear. "Mom!" I shout out of sheer joy.

"Hello Tia." she replies to me, as she guides me through the hall. Screens start to show up and display some of my memories from when I got my cutie mark and when I just defeated Tirek. She sings to me as song that I really don't pay that much attention to. She then asks me the three words I never forget from her....

"Are you ready..?"

I nod my head as a white light comes from my chest. I starts to circle around me at rapid speed as I see I start to levitate upwards. A white light starts to generate as well from the orb of light. My life flashes before my eyes as I feel wings start to grow out of my back. The bones start to form, and the feathers start to grow. It feels a bit painful, but I hold back my tears enough to close my eyes once more. I am suddenly teleported to my room. I stretch out my new wings and my hooves. I walk out of my room to greet my father and mother, who are sitting on the couch.

"Mom, dad? I have something I need to tell yo-"

"No, we have some news we need to tell you." my mother cuts me off. She looks to my father, who then looks back at me.

"You're going to have a little Unicorn sister!" they both exclaim. I look at them in sheer shock and amazement. "Her name is going to be Luna!" my mother adds. I quickly look at my new wings and back at them. Wings, then them. Wings, then them. I stop switching my gaze for a moment and open my mouth as to say something, but can't. I rethink what I want to say, and inhale to utter the words.

"SO I BECAME AN ALICORN FOR NOTHING?!" I shout.

Author's Note:

Okay. Okay. OKAY! I HEARD ENOUGH HATE ABOUT THE CHAPTER BEFORE EVEN PUBLISHING IT! I get it. This one isn't like Tia.. Well, she's still a young mare and will be more like herself in the next chapter. I will try to upload new chapters every other week, but I may be late for in mass production at times.