• Published 17th Aug 2016
  • 448 Views, 4 Comments

The Search for Hope - Saomaster1450



After the Fall of Earth a group of Humans search the galaxy for a new home, and they find one.

  • ...
3
 4
 448

10000 Years Later

Calm, the word was the perfect word to describe the peacefulness of the day. Nice blue cloudless sky's, a chilly breeze passing through every few minutes made the day even better. As Twilight Sparkle rested her eyes for a moment from the book she was reading she began to ponder, as she always did on nice days like these, the infinite possibility of discovery that was available in the world. Having been the prized student of Princess Celestia and now a Princess in her own right, allowed her to make intensive discoveries about the world, although now with the many times having to go out and solve friendship problems with her best friends she found herself with less and less time to do said experiments. Now she loved her friends and enjoyed helping out people in need, but sometimes all she needed was time to her self and her thoughts, and maybe of course a nice lab to conduct an assortment of experiments.

Recently however she had began to take a very big interest in what was beyond the planet, Space. Ever since Princess Luna had become more accustomed to more modern ways of life, although with a thousand years difference that wasn't saying much, Luna and Twilight had begun to talk about Astrology and she was hooked. What made Twilight even more interested in this area of science was it was largely unexplored, riddled with discoveries to be found.

Twilight opened her eyes to glance back at her astrology book that Luna had let her borrow and began to read again, but was distracted with her own thoughts. She looked up again towards the sky and smiled. Tonight was the night. she said gleefully, she was extremely happy that almost no clouds had been pushed in this area today, thanks to Rainbow Dash of course. For the past week with the constant amounts of rain that had to happen prevented her from using the new telescope that she had gotten and would allow for to see things even clearer and further away.

She closed her eyes again, only to suddenly get to her feet as if she had been shocked with a single though Oh no, I was supposed to meet Rarity 30 minutes ago

With that Twilight grabbed all of her stuff and stuffed them into her saddle bags, running as fast as she could Twilight was trying to come up with a good reason for being late other then just being under a tree reading a book. Half way there though she realized that in her haste she should just teleport there, feeling quite embarrassed on the fact it took her this long to come up with this idea, she stopped to orientate herself and cast the spell.

All Twilight heard however when she popped back into existence was a muffled scream and something soft. Twilight opened her eyes to realized that she had literally just teleported and ran right into rarity, "Rarity I'm so sorry I just got caught up with work and...." Rarity cut her off with a wave of her hooves, "Twilight darling, never mind why your late, but um, could you please get off of me"

Twilight jumped to her feet, "Sorry about that Rarity, guess I was in such a hurry that I missed my mark a little, hehe" Rarity looked at her for a second with anger, then her muzzle turned into a large grin and to Twilight anguish, laughter. Twilight now with a very noticeable blush began to stammer out an excuse when Rarity again cut her off and said, "Darling, I've never seen you this flustered before, well, maybe not since the whole Want it Need it spell," Twilight shuddered at that. Now with Rarity's laughter out of the way she lead Twilight into a side room and levitated a notepad over to herself with a quill, "Ok, to be honest I was a little suprized when you asked me to make you a dress, I mean, i'm super excited to be doing this, but it's so unlike you.

Rarity looked up from her notepad to see Twilight again was blushing, upon seeing this a rather large grin popped onto Rarity's face and she started giggling like a filly who just found out what their birthday present was. Twilight began to become even more red when Rarity leaned into her face, still giggling by the way, and with a little mischievous spark in her eye. "Now darling, is it quite possible that you've found your special somepony!" At this point Rarity was bouncing around in a way that would have impressed Pinkie, Twilight got sprang up and started stammering out load but she was caught so off guard that she just kept stammering the same work, "uh, uh uh....".

Rarity raised her hoof to Twilight face to stop her, now serious, "Now Twilight, I don't know why you've never told us about this, I mean you asked me about doing this dress since the beginning of last month, but I'll understand if you to unconformable to talk about it right now" Twilight looked relieved but Rarity raised her hoof again, "How ever, I would love to meet this pony and make sure their right for you, is that a possible thing to occur?" Twilight at this point knew that what ever she would say, she would be continuously asked this in till this occurred, knowing that she would not be able to get out of this, she sighed, "Yeah sure, but I don't think they will want to meet anytime soon, I will ask them though."

Rarity smiled and hugged her friend, "No problem darling, now about that dress"
****************************************************************************************************************

On the outskirts of solar system Delta 134a

A faint sound could be heard everywhere, but he couldn't figure out where it came from, in fact, he had no idea how to move, which was odd when you thought about it.

He had a feeling that he knew how to, but at the same time he couldn't, truth be told he thought it sound kinda contradicting, but hey, his thoughts were his thought.

That was another thing that was confusing him, he felt empty.

Like something was missing.

Over time new thought would pop into his head in till finally a name came into mind.

Hmm, not sure what this place is, but it's got to be better then here

EQUESTIRA

Author's Note:

Why hello there, this took awhile, manly due to life stuff and school stuff, damn, Computers our rough, anyway, if your confused at the last part it's something I have planed further down the story line, however the next chapter will definitely be team Humanity, yay. Hopefully I can get that done sometime next week, but let's be honest, probably next weekend. Although I'm quite un busy this weekend so let's try and see what happens.

Hope you all have a nice day, or night, or whenever you end up reading this.
Sayounara!

Comments ( 4 )

Luna and Twilight had begun to talk about Astrology and she was hooked.

Nitpick: Astrology is divination through interpretation of the night sky (which could be a genuine thing in Equestria :rainbowlaugh:), whereas Astronomy is the scientific study of celestial objects. :twilightsmile:

Hmmm... who's Twilight dating...? :pinkiehappy:

7512170
Glad to see your interested in my story, and thanks for that comment about astrology, I was wondering if anybody was going to notice what I did there. :rainbowlaugh: Although depending on how I end up taking my story I might change it, what do you think?

7512289 I can see either working, honestly, depending on what it is Twilight's studying... :rainbowlaugh:

Is this dead

Login or register to comment