• Published 29th Feb 2016
  • 561 Views, 2 Comments

The Tale Of A Timelady - hollowsbest



A gal, only known as the Doctor is fairly pissed at two Alicorn princesses. You got transported to one of your fandom's world, fun right? Not if you get stoned. Watch and be astounded at the chaos that happens when you got a timelady on the loose!

  • ...
5
 2
 561

3

Discord and I chatted for awhile before he popped off to who-knows where, I went back to my TARDIS and pulled a few switches, heading all the way back to Nightmare Night. It would be easy to bring Luna over to my side, I would just have to catch her when she was moping by the Nightmare Moon statue.


I found the statue fairly easily and climbed up a tree close to it, I hid myself in the branches so I could watch and wait for Luna. It was a stupid plan, but I came up with lots of stupid plans; such as, hide myself in a tree and hope I don't get spotted.


An hour after the foals came and went, Luna came up to the statue moping; it was the perfect time.

I slowly climbed down the tree and leant against it, Luna's back was to me.
"So, you finally realised what being feared is like. Horrible isn't it? But we all know why they fear you, because of the lies your sister spread, because of the lies she spread about me; I can't even visit Ponyville without panic. It's the same with you."
"Thy... Thy art right, we do not know why our sister did not stop the rumours; though if thou are not a Chaos Creature, what are thou?"
"I am a Timelady, my name is the Doctor; and I travel through time. I know why you sister didn't stop the rumours, it as because she didn't care. Like she didn't care when she sent her student to take on something that if done wrong; would've killed her. Like she didn't care to tell her student anything about Discord, or any of the other monsters of Equestria's past."
"We... must agree with thou."
"Luna, I'll help you reverse the rumours. Unlike your sister who doesn't care."

I spot Twilight in her Starswirl the Bearded outfit and take a deep breath.

"We thank thee."
"We'll meet again, don't drop any hints to your sister about me, nor to Twilight who's going to help you have fun tonight. Goodbye Luna, until we meet again Princess Of The Night." I say with a bow.
"We thank thee for they help Doctor, goodbye." She says, bowing her head in return.

I spin on my heel and walk into the forest back to my TARDIS, smirking the whole way, the seed of doubt had been placed; it just needed some tending. I had been bluffing most of what I said, though Luna ate it up; though some of it was true. Celestia hadn't tried to dispel the rumours nor had she comforted her sister in her time of need.

I heard Twilight's voice then Luna's, but I didn't listen; what I did do was walk into my TARDIS and travel to my next stop, a day after the day I talked with Discord. Flicking a few levers and pushing a button and off I went.


I sat on the seat within the TARDIS console room, deep in thought; my timestream was slowly collapsing on itself.
I had to find a way to stop it; I had felt the decay while a statue and thought nothing of it.
While traveling with my TARDIS I had somehow sped the process; at the rate my timestream was collapsing, I would have a year at most to stabilize the problem. Any longer and I would cease to exist, all versions of me in any timestream would vanish and I would never have been born or sent into this world; I would've vanished on Earth and never arrived on Gaia.

Which meant no more trips with the TARDIS unless I had no other choice, I was such a fool for thinking using a TARDIS that wasn't truly mine wouldn't come with any price.

I cradled my head in my hands, my life was slowly destroying itself and I had no plans or ideas on how to stop it; I was utterly useless.

Author's Note:

I'm totally butchering Luna's speech, I need help.

Comments ( 2 )

Wow..that got dark.

I really wish this kept on going, it's such an interesting storyline so far, hopefully you might some day but till then I'll check out your other stories :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment