• Published 9th Apr 2015
  • 1,252 Views, 5 Comments

Just A Chat - startistic fluttershy



Rainbow Dash told Applejack to meet her. Just for a talk

  • ...
22
 5
 1,252

Chapter One.

Rainbow Dash planned to meet up with Applejack after the academy. She did, Applejack was waiting for her at the lake, the most romantic place in Ponyville. Rainbow Spotted her, and went up to her. Applejack smiled, and let Rainbow Dash to sit down. Applejack moved closer to Rainbow as she sat down, and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks Applejack, I have one test for you. Why did I tell you to meet me here, at this spot, at this time?" Rainbow Dash asked.

Applejack looked around then said. "It is when the Sun shows its last showing for the day. It usually is full of different colors and exciting to watch."

Rainbow nodded, and wrapped her arm around Applejack.

"Why did you leave the academy early?" Applejack asked as Rainbow sighed

"You see I hate the Wonderbolts. They reward wreak-lass behavior."

Applejack's mouth dropped. Did she hear right. Did Rainbow Dash, the girl she knew all her life, said she hates the Wonderbolts.

"Am sorry did I hear right. You hate them." Applejack said.

Dash nodded as the birds tweeting grew quieter. Applejack looked at Rainbow then asked.

"What about the captain. Isn't her name Spitfire, or something?"

"Spitfire... I hate her... She would go on, and always tell me, Lighting Dust pushes herself, and she would be a grate tutor to you Rainbow Dash, but Lighting Dust wants to get herself killed, I would not be surprised if I hear that she has died from an Tragic Flying Accident." Rainbow said giggling at the end.

"The worse thing is that Fluttershy told me everything about the Wounderbolts. Since her dad is part of the team. Do you want me to continue?" Dash asked.

Applejack nodded as Rainbow sighed.

"Fluttershy says that her dad would usually get hit by Soarin because Spitfire is too busy, and lazy to do it herself, that is just lacking in speed. Soarin is a nice guy just picking the dark path then the bright one." Dash said.

Applejack looked at the lake, Rainbow followed her gaze. The water was still. Trees cast their reflection on the water on the west side of the lake making a dark silhouette. When the wind blows the suns reflection makes the ripples glimmer. A fish breaks the surface of the water and churns it slightly interrupting Rainbow Dash’s daydream, she looks up and sees the top of the sun, a semi-circle of a giant disk being lowered behind a forested hill. About ten feet from the shore where Rainbow, and Applejack was, lilly pads and some water lillies coming up about 3 inches from the top of the water. In the midst of the lilly pads is a log where a turtle is sitting. Aware of them, but not alarmed. Rainbow looked back, at Applejack. She was smiling.

"This is the only early memory I remember of my parents. I used to run into the lake, and Dad had to run in for me. Me, and Mac used to push each other in as Mum went berserk." Applejack said.

Rainbow caress her arm, she noticed a single tear escape her eye. Applejack looked down, and smiled.

"Your the most beautiful person I've ever seen. Like an angel smiling at me every time I see you." Applejack said, Rainbow smiled.

"Hey Applejack do you remember Scott?" Rainbow asked.

Applejack shook her head. " A bit why?"

"Do you want me to tell you what happened to him?" Dash asked.

Applejack nodded, and got close to Rainbow.

"Scott ended up taking speed drugs. After five weeks of taking the drug, he thought his girlfriend was cheating on him, which she was because of his addiction. She got a message one day while she was in the shower, he read it. Remember baby girl 9 o'clock Canterlot inn room 10,. You want me to continue?" Dash asked.

Applejack nodded.

"Alright well when he arrived, he brought his gun, and kicked down the door, and shouted come here bitch you fucking little whore. He pointed the gun at her, and said now where the fuck is he? She tried to deny it until he got aggressive, and slapped her, and pointed the gun to her heart, she confessed. Okay don't hurt him though he is in the bathroom. He shot a glance, at the door, and walked over then Bang, Bang . He opened the bathroom door to see that he had shot his brother. He is in jail still that is from the drug." Rainbow Dash said.

Applejack was a bit shocked. She did remember Scott, but didn't have the slightest idea what happened to him. She looked up as the sun started to set, the last rays of light going away. The moon started to rise. The moon glowed dimly, a cream disc suspended in the velvet sky.

It's gift of the nature. Rainbow thought to herself.

Rainbow Dash laid down upon Applejack's lap. She looked up. Applejack looked down.

"You know we have been going out for 8 months, and I haven't had my first kiss before." Dash said.

"Never have I Sugar." Applejack said .

And then as she said that Applejack leaned down, and kissed her. It was magic, the way her lips connected with Dash’s. It was right, and somehow, among all of the dizziness and the clinging to her like a life line, something inside Rainbow Dash changed, never to be reversed. This new feeling could be dwelled upon later, because, for now, Rainbow was content to feel Applejack’s breath come and go with Dash. Applejack pulled away smiling.

"That.... was..... amazing." Applejack said between breaths.

Rainbow nodded. Applejack cuddled Rainbow up close, as Dash started to drift off to sleep.

"I.....love.....you.....Apple..." Rainbow fell asleep in Applejack's arms.

"Love you too"

The end?

Comments ( 5 )

You need an editor. Otherwise, it was a half-decent story. Except the romance was overshadowed by Dash's complaints, and Dash comes off as annoying. Tell me, did you struggle with the 1000 word minimum?

5842626 If I could make a suggestion, try decribing the setting, the birds whistling, the warm sun, etc.

5843589 thx I will edit it later thx u so much for the suggestion. Ur the only person who has offered something that will make the story a little better then my original

Awesome love your work :applejackunsure::coolphoto:

Login or register to comment