• Published 6th Apr 2015
  • 377 Views, 5 Comments

Causality: Lost in a Broken Equestria - ProtoFelix



I awoke, alone. No pony to turn to. No pony is sight. The princess's gone. Everything and every-were empty.

  • ...
 5
 377

Causality, Chapter 4, Dreams and Dispair

Chapter 4: Dreams and Despair

I select collecting wood because it meant I could have some time alone to think about everything and a chance to take in what I'd learnt from this voice. I shout over to Silver and Whoosh "I'm going to collect some wood for a fire!"

Silver shouts back saying "Ok, but don't get lost!" I do not reply to her instead just turning and walking off. It wasn't like I was being rude or anything I just wanted to get away far away where I'm not influenced by others, a place where I can be myself. Since yesterday everything I experienced feels wrong, but right, like it was meant to happen. It's like we were all placed here for a specific reason like we have to fulfill our destinies or something like that,but I felt like we were also placed here for no reason like we are the outcasts of society or we have something extremely different than everyone else.

It's stupid to think life is enjoy about as I say: "It's just a crappy game", but I can't always think negative. There are things on this earth that balance; happiness from sadness, life and death well that's what I believe anyway. Some forces on this world world are beyond those of something that occurs naturally or maybe they are, it's all a blur for me. That why I observe from afar.

I had been trotting in the forest mindlessly for about thinking about it all when he returned to my mind "Why the confused face?".

I wanted to ask him what was the meaning of sparing 42 ponies, but I really would like to know his name so I decide to start of polite and ask this being that clearly shows leniency towards those that remain "What exactly is your name?" I fear his answer will result in
something being removed from the causality itself Suddenly my mind clicks into thinking how can he control who exists in the world and alter the physics of it without being ...

Everything stops. The cold breeze that blew on my face vanished the leaves falling from the trees freeze in mid air. I feel my heart stop. I was still able to move, but the world around me had frozen it was like I was existing outside time. I get a sharp feeling in my lower hoof and it sends me falling to the floor. I'm back where I started, lying on the floor unable to move.

Crystal like particles start to tear the world apart. The floor that I lie on and even the trees everything ending like it was all just "a crappy game" until all that was left was black.


My body feels exhausted. I can barely open my eyes, but all I can see is nothing but bright lights and a loud wailing sound in the background. I hear voices shouting and shouting. Suddenly it all flies back like a blur I mutter to myself "Whe-re a-m I?" My body was paralyzed, although I could still move my head to see people next to me either side. I had no idea where I was or what I was doing here. Is this all a dream? What is real? It all came down to one thing now. Do I exist? Or am I a pawn in someone else's game.

Minutes went by and the fact that I was paralyzed started to bother me and all of a sudden a colt appears over my head I couldn't quite make out his face or any features that he had, plus he spoke in a very low voice and it echoed through my brain a thousand times over: "You are going to be OK, just wake up" I did want to return to the world that I was previously immersed in, but I wanted to know what the buck was going on. I spit towards him as loud as I could possibly can "Tell me something, why are you not a figment of my imagination?". I said with great confidence eager to know what was going on, but he froze there for a few moments, but it felt like hours had past.#

The alarm which was still wailing in the background stopped and a female voice spoke "Situation controlled, all personnel leave hyperbaric chambers (I would like to say I know this is for Oxygen therapy, but it just sounds so fucking cool) before induced oxygen is reinstated" The man stood there for a few seconds and lent down towards my right ear speaking quietly "You are doing very well for your skill class." He rose and walked off each step he took was firm and loud like his feet were expressing his emotions, although the main thing on my mind was the information he spoke to me. What does he mean by skill class? What the buck is going on!

Hearing the door seal and the sound off gas being pressurised in the room felt strange and I began to feel slightly lightheaded and drift off in to sleep. The sounds off the room leaving my mind and the world that I had been living in returned to me like I was walking into another room, into another world.

Reality returned to it's original state. I can't help, but see that I was the only one who was awake in the other world? Was I immune to whatever was keeping me asleep? Was that a dream that related nothing to this, plus my past, my future?

"So it appears you are a strange one, for a moment there you just left my universe, my name is Shadow, but do not think we are friends." His voice spoke in a moderate tone towards me if I was a meaningful being.

I question myself more and more with each passing moment I'm thinking about him and what just happened "Are you the creator of causality, because everything you have changed seems to e the vital aspects of physics and life." I ask in a moderate tone waiting for a response.

He replies but ...

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment